The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ultra Boy from DC Comics
Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned Emptyby yolomate Today at 5:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:42 pm

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:46 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned Emptyby Raijjin Today at 6:42 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned

Go down 
+2
Mr.Ketchup
Deliver2ThaDeek
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned   Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned EmptyNovember 21st 2022, 6:58 pm

That's pretty cool. Thanks a lot for the release.

Deliver2ThaDeek likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned   Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned EmptyNovember 21st 2022, 7:04 pm

It is very interesting for those who like chibi characters. Thanks for sharing

Deliver2ThaDeek likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned   Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned EmptyNovember 21st 2022, 7:12 pm

Awesome thank you for the release
But I have a question are there any hunter hunter characters
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned   Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned EmptyNovember 21st 2022, 7:16 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Awesome thank you for the release
But I have a question are there any hunter hunter characters

Hunter x Hunter in JUS in general?

Killua, Gon, Neferpitou, Chrollo, Mereum, Hisoka, Kurapika, Leorio, Feitan and Netero as I know of.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned   Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned EmptyNovember 21st 2022, 8:30 pm

since you tried to steal credit for creating just thor, i'm editing this topic to make sure the people know who actually made this...

keyber.

the actual creator's video...

Download: https://dbsmugen.com/little-mac-jus/

i also dont like what you got going with that pinned comment. what the heck was going on there? i didnt click any of those links, but it looks shady to do whatever off of something you didnt even make.

i'm editing the DL on MMV.

===========================================

Edit, since D2TD unchanged, my alterations of the first post, calling it "powertripping", adding this....

um, you edit my stuff on this forum again, and i'll ban you.

you were caught stealing credit for thor jus, so you are on thin ice when it comes to posting DLs.

Last edited by volzzilla on November 21st 2022, 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned   Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned EmptyNovember 21st 2022, 8:48 pm

you certainly seemed to make it seem to people you made it. and again, you did some shady tricks with the DL links. do not do that at all.

from now on, you post who made whatever. and no more whatever was going on in that pinned comment either. either post the actual DL link in the video or on this forum.

you dont like this, then blame yourself for literally trying to tell people you made that thor jus.

Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned 345597572

Last edited by volzzilla on November 21st 2022, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

DerWerwolf likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned   Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned EmptyNovember 21st 2022, 8:57 pm

i saw the video for myself where you said "by D2TD". i was literally the admin who edited your original topic here that said thor by D2TD.

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t14330-thor-release

from the edited topic: "Last edited by Adminbot on Sun Apr 25, 2021 12:21 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Proper release credit given and removed D2TD from what was listed)"

apparently you edited that video you made and deleted all comments about it.

i saw the author discussing it too.

and now you are trying to change the story in an effort to attack the guy who made this forum? i dont even know why i havent banned you yet

links needed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs75XZBR-4I&ab_channel=Knightmare404

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZLqFIMyJct6P8BLljTNPvw/community (scroll down to thor)

=============================

edit for more proof you tried to steal credit for thor...

Code:
https://banned website.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=151199-classic-thor-d2td

scroll down for comments

Last edited by volzzilla on November 21st 2022, 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned   Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned EmptyNovember 21st 2022, 9:22 pm

you called me a liar about thor. that is an attack.

i didnt like what you were doing in your first post, and you re-edited calling it "power tripping".

i should have properly confronted you the first time other than some PM...that you decided to ignore, so i will post it publicly now...

Quote :
It is known you are not the creator of the Thor shown here: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t14330-thor-release

If you have any other "releases" you are taking credit for from someone else, then I suggest that you edit those topics accordingly. If you do not and it is found out you have posted other times something you say is by you when it is someone else, you will be IP banned.

And that would be a shame because there are future plans where Mugen videos will get much more of a focus and we'd hate for you to not be a pat of that. But what you did with Thor was extremely serious, and such actions need to be rectified.

you are officially now being told everything in that quote plus the following:
- edit your posts calling me a liar
- you will from now on post who is the author in a MMV topic
- no more links where people gotta jump throw whatever hoops for a download. do whatever on your videos, put in a topic on MMV, put a proper DL link

failure to do so will result in a ban on the forum and the discord.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned   Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned EmptyNovember 21st 2022, 9:32 pm

i was literally about to ban you. ban on discord remains. maybe if you play by the rules just set, you will have it removed....nevermind, banned, IP bans incoming.

all bc when confronted you edit the topic title to: volzzilla is powertrippin' and the body to volzzilla is a Powertripper.

=======

so his official banning is because:
- disrespect to an admin after discussions came up about how he was purposely ambiguous on release topics. then when confronted with the reasoning for that, he then lied about the circumstances involving when he tried to steal credit for thor jus by knightmare and then disrespected an admin to try and cover up what had happened

Last edited by volzzilla on November 21st 2022, 10:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned   Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned Empty

Back to top Go down

Deliver2ThaDeek tried to take credit for a release, then got banned
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next