The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba) Emptyby SWAGaming98 Today at 4:23 am

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba) Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba) Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba) Empty
PostSubject: MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba)   MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba) EmptyNovember 4th 2017, 11:18 am

MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba) study :

MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba) 30LYcJ8
in case imgur not working for you...:

About a couple of years ago I came across with a Chinese MUGEN discussion @baidu tieba about a "MUGEN group type analysis" started by a Chinese MUGEN fan 珂字辈.  Today I feel like posting his post in MMV here.  His post was written in Chinese and since I am a Chinese so it is just so easy for me to manually translate it to English. MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba) 3876111886

珂字辈@baidu tieba once said in his "MUGEN group type analysis" Arrow :

"一晃我玩mugen也已经3年多了,以我现在的热情和精力必然还能持续下去,趁着还能记得点什么的时候,赶紧写点什么吧。
虽然一部分新人都以为我是前辈,实际上我玩mugen的时间也不长,只不过我对信息的整理能力还算得心应手,经常搜到一些老信息而能装的很老而已"

"I have been using MUGEN for about three years, before my passion and power fade out, I think I should write something about MUGEN.  Although some newbies think I am some MUGEN veteran, my MUGEN experience is actually not that great, yet, my ability to gather MUGEN information is OK, and I sometimes can pretend to be a MUGEN veteran by posting some comprehensive MUGEN information."

"1,在mugen圈外,仅仅是偶尔接触过mugen的人。对这种人来说,mugen具体是什么的概念非常难明白,绝大多数人都没接触过这种极具开放性的平台。对mugen的理解可能非常模糊,最多也就是明白它是一款同人格斗而已。
参考人群:bilibili站上绝大多数只知道有mugen区,但很少点进去看过的网友,偶尔还会在各个地方发帖询问这是什么。"

"1. Outside the MUGEN groups, are people who just have contact with MUGEN for the first time.  To them, it is kind of difficult to understand the concept of MUGEN.  Most of them have had no experience in such a open platform like MUGEN.  At most this group just consider MUGEN a doujin fighting game(s).
- Example groups: bilibili site people know the existence of a MUGEN area but they don't usually visit that MUGEN
                         area, and sometimes they may just ask around about that MUGEN area
"

"2,知道mugen的衍生作品,但从未玩过mugen,也对mugen杯赛没有概念的人群。这是因为某些mugen衍生作品的优秀或者普及程度,已经独立在mugen的名头之上。
参考人群:千星流月吧的一部分人,他们看过游戏王mugen,但仅仅只是因为喜爱前者而非后者,对于后者来说他们并不想了解,甚至有没有无所谓。"

"2. People who have seen/heard of some MUGEN works.  But they have never tried MUGEN by themselves, and know nothing about any MUGEN tournaments.  It is because some certain games with "MUGEN" in names have reached a work of excellence and popularity by their standards that these games are kind of mistaken to be all parts of MUGEN itself.
- Example groups: some people in the 千星流月吧 group believe that "游戏王mugen" = MUGEN while it has nothing to do with Elecbyte's MUGEN"

"3,喜爱mugen杯赛,但又缺乏对mugen知识的观众。初期他们对mugen非常的惊艳,同时又对mugen缺乏了解,会犯非常多的观念上的错误。比如认错人,认错游戏,不认识人,不认识游戏。中期时可能会非常狂热的喜爱一个或者多个人物,导致和圈里圈外的人的冲突。只有后期才会下载mugen主程序,然后了解mugen本身。
参考人群:现在几乎所有的mugen杯赛的点击供应者"

"3. People who love MUGEN tournaments.  These people have litte MUGEN knowledge at all.  They are amazed by MUGEN yet they tend to make mistakes like getting the wrong MUGEN game names and the wrong MUGEN character names.  Some put all focus on a particular MUGEN character, or a few ones, and it can lead to people's conflict as a result of fandom.  They don't actually try out the MUGEN itself until later times.
- Example groups: almost all the MUGEN tournaments fans who give those LIKES/DISLIKES"

"4,正常的mugen玩家。在了解mugen是一个格斗游戏引擎之后,很多人会选择收集人物,或者下载整合,构建属于自己的完美格斗。但他们的要求并不多,只是获取自己感兴趣的格斗人物,场景等等,而感兴趣的缘由,可能是他喜欢的杯赛,也可能是他喜欢的格斗原作。
参考人群:2012年和2013年的我"

"4. Normal-type MUGEN players/fans.  They have understood what MUGEN is about.  They know where to get MUGEN stuff.  Some are able to build their own perfect MUGEN compilation(s).  They are interested in MUGEN stuff which only fits their taste.  They might like MUGEN tournaments and probably the source fighting games where the MUGEN stuff is made from.
- Example groups: me (珂字辈) in 2012-2013"

"5,同人格斗爱好者。这句话有些歧义,事实上任何一个喜欢mugen的人都可以算作同人格斗爱好者,这里指的是除了mugen以外的同人格斗,他们一样喜欢。他们了解mugen是因为一个优秀的mugen整合(很有可能是加密的),他们也不打算去了解,除了这些优秀mugen整合之外的mugen组成元素。
参考人群:略,想不起来有谁能代表一下。"

"5. Doujin fighting game fans.  This statement is kind of misleading though.  In fact to anyone who likes MUGEN, doujin fighting games share the same passion and preference.  Basically these people just love all types of fighting games including doujin and MUGEN.  They understand there are some high-quality MUGEN full games, and they do not care whether the games are encrypted or not, as they aim to play not to rip stuff out of their favorite MUGEN/doujin games.
- Example groups: couldn't think of any this moment..."

"6,FTG死忠。事实上随着街机的衰落,FTG已经越来越成为小众游戏,小众到什么程度呢?我给你们打个比方,小众到比mugen都小众的程度!如果你喜欢苍翼默示录,罪恶装备,街霸,真人快打。你可能在一个学校都没办法找到能和你交流的伙伴,更别提月华剑士,北斗神拳,永恒格斗这些很久都没出过续作的更小众的格斗,最多也就是小时候打街机的情怀。但mugen恰巧是将这种小众集合在一起的地方,在mugen中好歹可以时不时看到这些格斗作品的人物出场,也可以手操来怀旧。这就导致mugen圈也盘踞着一些基本不关注其他人物,但对自己喜爱的FTG人物了如指掌的人群。
但同时,也有完全不了解mugen而对mugen深恶痛绝的FTG死忠。
参考人群:绝顶油条"

"6. FTG (fighting games) die-hard fans.  With the withering state of arcade game centers, FTG becomes a hobby for a smaller group of people nowadays.  It might be the case that, even the MUGEN groups are bigger than the arcade game centers FTG groups!  If you want to play FTG like BlazBlue/Gulity Gear/Street Fighter/Mortal Kombat/...etc..., then you may not be able to find a real player to play with you at all.  For some older FTG like The Last Blade/Fist of the North Star/Eternal Fighter ZERO/...etc..., the player group is even smaller to even get found!  And MUGEN is a place where you can get all these different FTG mixed to make some dream matches.  There are even some never-seen/heard-before characters which can be used in your MUGEN.  Talk about total freedom here, for all FTG fans, for their nostalgic and/or another new experience.
- Example groups: FTG group"

"7,mugen老油子。老油子是方言,也可以直接理解成老手。这种人自身的mugen收藏已经达到一定境界,同时又有着相当多的mugen知识储备,掌握着各种各样的mugen信息,甚至建立了专属自己的mugen圈,有着相当强大的人际关系。对正常的mugen玩家来说就是宝藏一般的存在。
参考人群:巴比伦的英雄王,就不发言,2014年到2015年的我"

"7. MUGEN veterans.  These people has long MUGEN history and are generally highly-experienced.  They have all needed MUGEN skills and know many different kinds of MUGEN information.  They even have built up their own MUGEN Circle(s) that has great MUGEN group connections.  To normal MUGEN fans these MUGEN veterans are some treasures.
- Example groups: Babylon's heroic king (?), no need to mention, and me (珂字辈) in 2014-2015"

"8,病态收集控。对某个人物,或者某个方面的人物,已经喜爱到了一种病态的程度。几乎是不惜任何代价也要将人物弄到手,而且很少有因为该人物完成度低,或者其他之类的原因删除人物。极度追求【珍稀】人物,【罕见】人物,【未公开】人物,就算这些人物粗制滥造,比不上所谓的【大街货】也无所谓。完全不在乎人物,素材来源,经常在一些mugen相关贴吧,QQ群,甚至youtube上交易人物。一般人极难融入他们的圈子。
参考人群:身体他也,Red971氏,Flandre Scarlet,以及我签名中的那位"

"8. MUGEN Collectioners.  These people just live to collect anything, everything about MUGEN, to an extend that can be called an extreme addiction.  They are willing to use any possible ways to get what they seek for their very MUGEN Collections.  They don't care whether the collected MUGEN stuff is good or bad, completed or just WIPs, legal or illegal, rare or hard-to-find, or private works.  They tend to regular at all available MUGEN discussion groups like QQ, YouTube, online bars.  They even do MUGEN stuff trading, both in public or private.  It is said that sometimes they don't welcome outsiders (?).
- Example groups: 身体他也, Red971, Flandre Scarlet, and the one in my signature (White_Reimu)"

"9,mugen生产者。支持mugen圈子能走过17年甚至更多岁月的全部作者,作者才是撑起mugen圈子的唯一支柱,不论是人物作者,还是凶恶作者,还是AI作者,还是各种补丁作者,场景作者。一切补完mugen元素的作者都应该得到应有的尊重,没有他们和Elecbyte,现在的一切都只是遥不可及的梦想。
尽量弄清楚手上的人物出自于谁的手上,应该是每个mugen玩家都要保持的好习惯。
参考人群:全部的mugen作者。"

"9. MUGEN Creators/Authors.  These people are the ones who have been working so hard to contribute to all MUGEN groups for 17+ years.  MUGEN Creators/Authors are the most important support to all MUGEN groups.  The create/convert stuff for MUGEN, be it a full maker or a partial patcher (i.e. A.I. patches).  All MUGEN Creators/Authors should be respected, without them and Elecbyte, there is no today's/future's MUGEN.
- Example groups: all MUGEN Creators/Authors"

"10,mugen绘画者。这里是说的那些特殊的作者,他们并不是由一个mugen观众,慢慢的喜爱上了mugen,然后想为mugen添砖加瓦。他们只是将mugen当成了一个展现自己能力(更多的是点绘上)的平台,将自己构思出来的素材拼接成一个完整的人物,以发挥出自己特长。
参考人群:AnToR_M,tgrani"

"10. MUGEN Sprite Makers.  This group is very special that, most of them are not true MUGEN audience, yet they eventually like MUGEN, and then they want to contribute something to the MUGEN scene, by showing their spriting talents.  Most of them already have their own artwork platform(s) and are popular among the Sprite Makers groups.  They have the amazing ability to create/edit any sprites from zero to a full set for use in MUGEN making.
- Example groups: AnToR_M,tgrani"

"11,手操爱好者。这是将mugen作为传统FTG来玩的mugen爱好者,有的是想征服强大的AI,有的是想通过ikemen与朋友对战,还有的仅仅只是喜欢不同人物的手感。
参考人群:bilibili站上面的手操视频up主,MFFA和MFG上的大部分的欧美mugen玩家"

"11. People who seek real FTG feeling in MUGEN.  These people consider MUGEN a real FTG.  Some of them want to beat the heck out of those hard/cheap MUGEN A.I., some want to play with friends via ikemen.  Some only want to try out different MUGEN characters to see the differences between the conversions and the real source games.
- Example groups: bilibili site people MUGEN video uploaders, most Western/European people at MFFA/MFG"

"12,AI爱好者。这是将mugen当传统FTG赛事来看的mugen爱好者,由于mugen的AI系统已经非常成熟和完善,AI作者也非常多。其中杯赛的体现方式,已经成为了mugen密不可分的一部分,所以相当多的人都热衷于观看AI打斗。这形成了一个在圈外人很难看懂的氛围。

参考人群:中国,日本,绝大多数正常向杯赛的爱好者"

"12. MUGEN A.I. fans.  To them, MUGEN sole purpose is the Watch Mode for their tournaments need.  Since there are many good MUGEN A.I. patchers, that make MUGEN Watch Mode quite enjoyable.  Custom MUGEN A.I. tournaments have become a regular MUGEN activity now, yet, to people who are not familiar with MUGEN A.I. tournaments, it can be hard for them to share the same feeling/passion though.

- Example groups: MUGEN A.I. fans in China and Japan"

"13,凶恶爱好者。这是完全脱离了传统格斗概念,甚至脱离了格斗概念的游戏玩法(并不是独有,暗黑2硬血玩法也比较早)。随着mugen人物强度的提高,高攻,多血,无敌这些传统格斗中代表着人物强度的极限一直在被打破,取而代之的是通过游戏代码漏洞,控制敌人的状态,消除敌人的存在,进行凶恶层面上的攻击。即死,OTHK,混线,贯通炮,永续target,超即死,NOKO,亲变更,亲捏造,%n,%f。随着凶恶爱好者们不断地发展凶恶技术,以及凶恶演出带来的震撼效果,越来越多的mugen玩家开始喜欢凶恶。

参考人群:中国,日本,绝大多数的凶恶向杯赛的爱好者"

"13. Ferocious Lovers.  Such ferocious MUGEN works completely detach out all the traditional FTG ideas.  All of these just take advantages of some MUGEN Engine "holes", to try to win with all possible unfairness, such as instant-killing, OTHK, "mixed lines", perforation projectiles, prolonged TARGET, super instant-killing, NOKO, Root/Parent/Enemy ID hacking by NULLs, fake-death (special Statedef 5150), StateDef changes, %n, %f,...etc....generally these ferocious MUGEN works provide many epic visual/audio effects to their MUGEN fans.
- Example groups: MUGEN ferocious fans in China and Japan who love ferocious MUGEN tournaments"

"14,对拳皇有着特殊情节的mugen玩家。SNKP的作品在世界上早已不再有当年辉煌的时刻,被37玩收购股份,拳皇13的没落,拳皇14的质疑声,前景看起来都不怎么美好。却在中国拥有相当数量的粉丝,拳皇mugen玩家数量也远远大于其他游戏的热爱者。他们极度喜爱纯拳皇的杯赛,也极度喜爱各种各样魔改的拳皇人物,对其他人物则不屑一顾。

参考人群:中国和西班牙的拳皇mugen热爱者。"

"14. The King of Fighters (KOF) Lovers.  Now SNKP's works are not as glorious as in the past.  Being purchased by 37玩, the end of KOF13 greatness, the KOF14 in questions, the future of KOF does not look good, in spite of having a large amount of fans in China.  MUGEN KOF fans are far more than any MUGEN non-KOF fans.  This group KOF MUGEN fans love KOF MUGEN tournaments so much that they just do not pay attention to any other non-KOF MUGEN stuff at all.
- Example groups: MUGEN fans in China and Spain"

"15,视频制作者。这里并不指所有的up,指的是那些有着优秀能力的up,他们放在mugen身上的精力并不多,并不会花大量的时间和精力去了解和收集mugen。而是自身拥有相当出色的剪辑,mad,想象力,交际,组织能力。他们并非玩mugen非常精通,而是非常精通于当一个up,即使不制作mugen视频,随便换一个游戏视频,或者其他方面的视频,他们也一定能做的非常好,能赢得相当多的人来认同。mugen区,只不过是他们展现自己个人能力的一个平台而已。

参考人群:略,容易引发争议。"

"15. MUGEN video makers/uploaders.  These people generally don't spend too much time on understand inner MUGEN things and are not interested in MUGEN collections.  They are specialized in video editing, MAD, imaginations engineering, organizing things, and socializing.  Some of them play MUGEN professionally, while some only focus on hit-rates and LIKES/DISLIKES.  Most of them have a bigger number of subscriptions.  And their MUGEN opinions are widely agreed.  To them, MUGEN is just a medium for them to show off their ability in attracting people.  These people tend to have little feelings towards the others.
- Example groups: omitted, as it can easily lead to flame-wars"

"16,同人爱好者。有的人并没有深入了解过mugen,甚至他们压根不喜欢格斗,但是他们就是喜欢mugen中的某些人物。因为这些人物有着各种各样有意思有槽点的设定,有着各种各样玩不烂的梗。这就是同人最大的魅力。他们不但关注有自己喜欢的人物的杯赛,更关注的是各种剧情向的mugen,还收藏各种同人图,甚至cos。

参考人群:伊洛卡尔"

"16.  Doujin game lovers.  These people are not really into MUGEN at all.  Some of them even dislike fighting games.  But they only like some certain characters in MUGEN.  It is because some MUGEN characters can mean the same/different things to them.  This is the main reason of doujin game lovers to try to use MUGEN for their own doujin need.  For example, they like to make videos to show some long/short doujin stories by using certain MUGEN stuff.  They also like to collect MUGEN-related artworks.  Some even go for cosplaying some MUGEN stuff!
- Example groups: 伊洛卡尔 (?)"

"17,整合爱好者。不管是以前的kofz,kofm时代,还是现在的杯赛时代,制作一个自己的格斗游戏永远是一部分mugen玩家的梦想。他们并不满足于支离破碎的mugen,而是将mugen视作一个个整体。用自己的手法去改造这个整体,趋至自己满意为止。当然,其中有着优秀的团队在合作,也有着一些手段拙劣的新人。

参考人群:mugenchina,Zelgadis,infinitymugenteam,mugen整合吧。"

"17. MUGEN Compilation Makers/Fans.  No matter it was the times of KOFZ/KOFM, or during the age of intense MUGEN tournaments, MUGEN compilations are always a part of MUGEN fans' dreams.  They want their won MUGEN compilations to look very special, unique, and professional.  Some of them are capable of making original MUGEN contents (i.e. custom screenpacks/motifs/fonts/lifebars/...etc...) to meet their own MUGEN need.  This group consists of all kinds of MUGEN Creators/Authors/Collectioners, yet, there are also some total @$$holes......
- Example groups: mugenchina,Zelgadis,infinitymugenteam,mugen_compilation baidu bar"

"18,mugen旧时代遗留者。mugen不同的时代观念有很大出入,10年前的高AI在现在看来可能就是对人向AI,10年后的凶恶在当年看来可能就是垃圾东西。10年前中国局域网相对闭塞,但世界网络相对开放,而现在中国局域网相当开放,通向世界的途径却被GFW一刀切断。10年前网友心态相对平缓,10年后网友则心态浮躁。有一部分的mugen玩家或许是持续玩到现在,也或许是放弃过一段时间重回mugen。mugen知识或多或少出现断层,或者还拥有旧时代观念,观念和现在的人出入很大。这些观念,可能表现在对作者和人物的态度上,也可能表现在对mugen的理解上。

参考人群:119way,o齐天烈o"

"18. MUGEN left-behind oldies.  During different MUGEN eras, its concepts and usages were all different among each other.  10 years ago high MUGEN A.I. was a big thing; 10 years later ferocious MUGEN A.I. was garbage in the old eyes.  (here omitting some words about China Networks....)  Some MUGEN left-behind oldies are still there, lurking around, watching things, while some have retired from their MUGEN business.  There might be a generation gap between MUGEN left-behind oldies and MUGEN new blood newbies.  The points of view in the same MUGEN issue are taken very differently, in terms of MUGEN understandings/knowledges/skills/communications/attitudes/...etc...

- Example groups: 119way, o齐天烈o (a MUGEN A.I. patcher)"

"19,尸体。不管之前是up主还是作者还是观众还是收集控,自身对mugen的热情已经被挥霍一空,mugen已经像其他被玩腻的游戏一样尘封在硬盘当中。渐渐去喜爱其他的游戏,或者奔波劳累于三次元当中。他们退坑之前,或许还在保持极低的效率去完成自己的作品。他们退坑之后,也可能会因为念旧再看几眼,再交流几句mugen。但是,日后必将只存在于一个邮箱或者其他的联系方式中,时间久了,他网络上活动的痕迹,主页,网盘,这些网络提供商会消失。时间再久一点,他的联系方式的网络提供商也会消失。一直到最后,不管他在多大的mugen圈子里取得了多大的名气,甚至在mugen历史中都有重要地位。但除了考古人员,都很少有人能记得他的名字。这时候,就是一具无人知晓的尸体了。

参考人群:全部"

"19. Corpses/Zombies.  Corpses/Zombies were MUGEN uploaders/makers/collectioners.  Their MUGEN passion burned out completely.  MUGEN stuff does not mean anything to them any more.  They either deleted their MUGEN stuff or had it buried deep inside their computer Hard Disk Drives.  Before they became Corpses/Zombies, there might be a thin chance for them to try to finish their unfinished MUGEN jobs.  Perhaps one day they might try pay attention to MUGEN who knows.  Eventually, all of their MUGEN-related online existence go-went-gone.  It doesn't matter how big/important their names were in the MUGEN scene.  Only the archeologists are able to remember the names of these Corpses/Zombies.  They are literally called Corpses/Zombies for this reason.

- Example groups: ALL (?)"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the above "MUGEN group type analysis" by 珂字辈@baidu was made in the year of 2015, some points he made look kind outdated to me. Neutral
For example, MUGEN tournaments nowadays are not limited to just videos; there are now SpriteClub and SaltyBet that allows MUGEN fans to actually do betting.  tongue

And, I think 珂字辈@baidu forgot to mention a peculiar MUGEN group -- the Hentai (H-game) MUGEN group.
I try to add #20 here about the Hentai (H-game) MUGEN group Embarassed :

"20. Hentai (H-game) MUGEN group.  People like sex.  I mean, who doesn't like sex?  While there is real sex, unreal sex like Hentai (H-game) can also satisfy one's need.  Since in MUGEN you can just mix anything and customize everything, given just the necessary raw materials like sprites and sounds, then you are given the right to make anything that fits your sex taste.  Be if original or fandom.  It is all about taste.  Different people have different tastes. You can take a SF Chun-Li or a KOF Mai and takes her clothes off and make a cowman r@pe her 24/7 in your MUGEN.  Again, it is all about tastes.  It is just a matter of being showing your sex taste to the other or not.  Some love it very much while some hate it very much.
Of course, it can involve some ethical issues, depending on cultures (i.e. some p0rn and H-stuff are banned in China).
- Example groups: ALL who accept H-stuff in MUGEN"

MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba) 3189-511 I found I myself belong to these MUGEN groups mentions above, from time to time:
=> #1->#4/#8->#5->#9
About #5, I began to be into doujin stuff all because of my MUGEN friend, Toshio Tenma
About #6, I am into older fighting games like SFII/SFIII/MKII/SSII/KI2/GA:TD/CVS2, plus SFIV
About #7, even I started by MUGEN'ing in 2004, I don't consider myself a MUGEN veteran at all, because
I was a total lurker and a collectioner from 2004-2009
About #8, I was collecting up to 8-9 DVDs worth of MUGEN data, but all got destroyed when I rage-quitted MUGEN in later 2011...
About #9, I began my MUGEN Author (not Creator!) business in 2010, and I know many MUGEN people hate my MUGEN style to the guts...
About #10, I wish I could draw some sprites (in my dreams...)!
About #11, if I want FTG source game accuracy then I may just play the real FTG....
About #13, while some ferocious MUGEN tournaments look interesting to me, the colorful/flashy effects do hurt my poor eyes.......
About #15, I use my YouTube videos just to show my MUGEN WIPs/Releases, and to try to support (give LIKES) to my MUGEN YouTube friends like chuchoryu.  I don't/rarely give DISLIKES to YouTube videos even to those that are about e-bashing me and my MUGEN stuff, and I don't fight in YouTube Comments because I know it is useless and pointless as every YouTube channel owner can act like their Comments admins/mods.
About #18, I admire all MUGEN old-folks like the big O Ilusionista, who manages to keep up with MUGEN for THIS LONG!
About #20, while I am not against those Hentai (H-game) MUGEN group, it is very difficult for me to build an interest in those...one thing is an exception to me though -- I admit some H-artworks (i.e. 2D sprites) look really nice, only if some non-H parts could be used in MUGEN...

By the way, the source of this "MUGEN group type analysis" by 珂字辈@baidu is here Arrow :  https://tieba.baidu.com/p/4154823920?pn=1
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba)   MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba) EmptyNovember 4th 2017, 11:35 am

talk about a really long post very lively though
probably just what the doctor ordered

could i add point 21 to that list
which would be screw attacks analysis videos while technically not mugen they do use things from mugen characters and stages to create their little death battle video which are highly popular despite
the fact that much of their material wouldnt exist without mugen
dont know if it would fit the topic or just thought id mention it
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba)   MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba) EmptyNovember 9th 2017, 10:35 am

Midnight-Son wrote:

talk about a really long post very lively though
probably just what the doctor ordered

could i add point 21 to that list
which would be screw attacks analysis videos while technically not mugen they do use things from mugen characters and stages to create their little death battle video which are highly popular despite
the fact that much of their material wouldnt exist without mugen
dont know if it would fit the topic or just thought id mention it

Popular videos making use of MUGEN materials count too! yes
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba)   MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba) EmptyNovember 9th 2017, 10:53 pm

Interesting  MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba) 311127478

I am within these group:

4. I compiled a few decent Mugen games which were pretty fun back in the dos Mugen era and some of my friends enjoy playing them. At first when I introduced Mugen to them, they find the game odd after seeing Ogre by Jun (Gouki edit) and Yasanagi by MIT (Kyo Kusanagi and Iori Yagami mixed). I told them that Mugen can have any types of crazy characters in it. That was great time back in the days. A pity that they can't play Dos Mugen game in their computer. I lost contact with them after we graduated since they were all busy with their lives. silent

8. I tried to collect all high qualities of characters back in the dos Mugen era, I stalled all of the characters in a external drive but it crashed in year 2006 due to my stupid friend giving me lame advice of degrament my external drive. I managed to redownload some of it and requested many characters from Mugen Fanatic which I helped electrocaid on his Mugen datas, but I am not sure if the chracters were the latest update before the Mugen creators removed their creations in their websites.  scratch

11. I treated Mugen like another fighting game such as able to see Kyo Kusanagi from Capcom vs. SNK 2 to challenge Ryu from SNK vs. Capcom Chaos which looks like a brand new fighting game for me. I was also hooked on trying to make Capcom vs. SNK 2 vs. SNK vs. Capcom Chaos at that time.  MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba) 311127478

19. I fall under this group after some Mugen characters keep on making my Mugen crash and those happen to be my favorite characters that I like such as Ikaruga's KOF characters. I can't find any replacement for his characters and this makes me lost interest in Mugen as I have no idea what Mugen game I want to make for myself. Even glitches makes me turn down as well such as Rei's Jedah where I have compiled a boss Mugen game and Rei's Jedah has a glitch in team turn mode, which he do kage no bunshin on himself MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba) 2399657483 Still, I am looking around the Mugen communities in forum and looking at Mugen news which are not very abundant like in the past. I remember in the dos and winmugen era back in decades, I was super interested in looking forward to Mugen released chaarcters from fighting games that I am familiar with such as Jin who kept on creating interesting kof characters and GM with his high qualities of Street Fighter 3 and Garou Mark of the Wolves characters which makes me get interested in trying them out. I was actually expecting him to make more Street Fighter 3 and Garou Mark of the Wolves characters or even the entire casts like what Muteki (Guilty Gear XX's Mugen creator) and Tora (Real Bout Fatal Fury 2's Mugen creator) have done. A pity that he is not active in Mugen currently. Nowdays, there are no such feeling anymore since many great awesome Mugen creators are not very active. Despite not involving into Mugen, I have also found other interest which makes me kind of lost interest in Mugen.  MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba) 4008376456

20. When I researched information about Mugen in my first discovered about Mugen in year 2001, the first website that I visited was Andrea Lopes' Mugen site. It has some naked female characters like Rainbow Mika, Mai Shiranui, Orochi Shermie etc and also edit female characters' sprites of them. I was using my computer centre and school computer's internet connection at that time, luckily no one saw it, otherwise I get into trouble. lol!

I am also in this catogory:
- Able to understand basic Mugen creations after seeing KOF Interactive Tutorial by Koopakoot (I wished there are more such tutorials especially for Capcom vs. SNK's games since my main Mugen character that I plan to make is from that game) such as able to find the Y-velocity value of the kof character and understanding some basic codings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba)   MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba) Empty

Back to top Go down

MUGEN group type analysis (credit due to 珂字辈@baidu tieba)
Page 1 of 1