The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto

Go down 
+27
MatreroG
BigPimp
metamutant
candido159
kain11
ModeratorBot
Melter
jspiderman171717
O Ilusionista
dev
RenatoNat.J
3stars
gartanham
GTAGuy
Fede X
RYUYAGAMI
yolomate
Mr.Ketchup
volzzilla
Shining
Vity.Vistys.
alnyrd
animaraz
crosspotts1.0
Doom
chancethegamer
Vovanilkto
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BigPimp

Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 26th 2022, 4:18 am

that chair sprite looks amazing

and the char himself looks very very well done too Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 670481599

Pilgrim and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
Melter

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 26th 2022, 6:01 am

Any chances to include Smythe in your game, Bigpimp? Maybe like a secondary boss? In the end, Smythe was a important character in the 90's tv show...
Back to top Go down
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 26th 2022, 9:05 am

Melter wrote:
Any chances to include Smythe in your game, Bigpimp? Maybe like a secondary boss? In the end, Smythe was a important character in the 90's tv show...
An interesting proposal, but it's too early to decide something. I'm working productively on Alistair, but I still have a lot of work to do. The most important and most difficult thing for me to find a character coder

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 26th 2022, 12:08 pm

I'm sprinting the lasers and Im doing yellow green for them should of had them done but I was busy yesterday

Vovanilkto likes this post

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 26th 2022, 1:36 pm

Vovanilkto wrote:
An interesting proposal, but it's too early to decide something. I'm working productively on Alistair, but I still have a lot of work to do. The most important and most difficult thing for me to find a character coder
Don't worry about that, pal. I assure you that as long as there is good sprite work, there will be several coders who want to give "life" to the char.
yes

Vovanilkto wrote:
Hover Chair comics version. Will be used as a ram in hyper move
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
It looks great, maybe you can even use it in some intro or wining pose.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 26th 2022, 2:28 pm

That chair is crazy good.

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 26th 2022, 3:25 pm

I second all comments about that chair sprite

Back to top Go down
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 27th 2022, 9:23 am

Special 3. Rapid Strike Combo

Last edited by Vovanilkto on December 27th 2022, 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total

BigPimp, animaraz, Melter, metamutant, candido159, jspiderman171717, Vity.Vistys. and like this post

Back to top Go down
Melter

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 27th 2022, 9:31 am

Vovanilkto wrote:

This is incredible! Every time you show new sprites, they get better and better! Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 2800933067 Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 2800933067

BigPimp and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 27th 2022, 12:28 pm

Fantastic!!!

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 27th 2022, 6:12 pm

Vovanilkto wrote:

clap clap

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 27th 2022, 6:58 pm

Melter wrote:
Vovanilkto wrote:

This is incredible! Every time you show new sprites, they get better and better! Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 2800933067 Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 2800933067

that is true, i think first anims had little issues (like shifting shoulder thingies) but this one is absolutely perfect imo
unique base (and i only notice it because i spent too much time with urien/gill and i know he doesn't have similar anim),
shaking frames and everything, it very well done man yes

Melter wrote:

honestly, after seeing this, i think it would be most logical to remove the Smythe stage cameo and kingpin hyper summon in favor of even this single anim and chair sprite lol

but as you guys know, im finishing my work on spidey mugen with this last update on January-February and project would be continued by Jspiderman, possibly Ilu, and other people who helped me and still interested to do something. so it would be up to Vovanilkto and Jspiderman and team to decide what they want

Back to top Go down
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 27th 2022, 9:34 pm

New knee strike animation, the old base stood out from the rest. I added more sprites to the animation and changed the base.
Old
New

MERK_U, Vity.Vistys. and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 27th 2022, 9:43 pm

This could very well turn out great if he start's to resemble more & more less like Urien.

You are def talented with sprites. Take your time with him & avoid rushing.

Best of luck with the project. I'll keep my eyes on the progress.

Back to top Go down
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 EmptyDecember 28th 2022, 4:18 am

New fast travel animation (early dash will be used in special 4).  + animation of being on the wall

Angelus_Silverhead, jspiderman171717, Vity.Vistys. and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next