The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto

Go down 
+27
MatreroG
BigPimp
metamutant
candido159
kain11
ModeratorBot
Melter
jspiderman171717
O Ilusionista
dev
RenatoNat.J
3stars
gartanham
GTAGuy
Fede X
RYUYAGAMI
yolomate
Mr.Ketchup
volzzilla
Shining
Vity.Vistys.
alnyrd
animaraz
crosspotts1.0
Doom
chancethegamer
Vovanilkto
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2022, 11:30 am

jspiderman171717 wrote:
Vovanilkto wrote:
First skill. Blaster shots (I can't find a suitable energy shot animation for Alistair. If anyone knows a good option, then tell me, you will help me a lot)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Both Special Moves look really good! As for laser beams, I think they could be of the Star Wars type, maybe you should take a look at chars from that universe to find what you are looking for.

As for ideas for special moves (if you still need them) I think this animation can be useful for a slashing attack with his wrist spikes:

I also think it would be interesting if Alistair called the Alien Spider-Slayer something:
I will definitely add blades on the arms and legs, but a little later. Now I'm thinking how to implement a hyper using a web (I don't know if it needs a web at all yet). If I manage to draw good Spyder Slayer sprites, then I will definitely come up with something with it

Pilgrim and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2022, 1:02 pm

very nice work. can t wait til it s out. the char sprite with the slash and white hair. can some plz tell who that is and where can i find it plz?
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2022, 3:10 pm

Vovanilkto wrote:
jspiderman171717 wrote:
Vovanilkto wrote:
First skill. Blaster shots (I can't find a suitable energy shot animation for Alistair. If anyone knows a good option, then tell me, you will help me a lot)

Both Special Moves look really good! As for laser beams, I think they could be of the Star Wars type, maybe you should take a look at chars from that universe to find what you are looking for.

As for ideas for special moves (if you still need them) I think this animation can be useful for a slashing attack with his wrist spikes:

I also think it would be interesting if Alistair called the Alien Spider-Slayer something:
I will definitely add blades on the arms and legs, but a little later.  Now I'm thinking how to implement a hyper using a web (I don't know if it needs a web at all yet).  If I manage to draw good Spyder Slayer sprites, then I will definitely come up with something with it

Yeah! Take your time, for the spider-slayer sprites you could check out the Cyberbots game, there are good robot sprites there.

Another good option would be to try to make the mechanical chair that you use regularly.

Vovanilkto likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 23rd 2022, 9:41 pm

Kain his name is urien from street fighter 3rd strike
Back to top Go down
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 24th 2022, 12:10 am

thank you, just got a idea.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 24th 2022, 8:26 am

Vovanilkto wrote:

Vovanilkto wrote:
Second skills.  Mini spider killers.  
Skill level 1: Alistair leaves a small spider bomb that explodes after a certain amount of time or on contact with it.
Skill level 2: Alistair summons a drone that releases a stun gas at the enemy.
Skill level 3: Alistair sends a spider slayer at the enemy.  The robot knocks the enemy down and deals minor damage.

this is all really good. my only concern is the changing color energy thing. if the effect is not separated, then might mess up palettes...or at least make them more difficult.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 24th 2022, 10:14 am

volzzilla wrote:
Vovanilkto wrote:

Vovanilkto wrote:
Second skills.  Mini spider killers.  
Skill level 1: Alistair leaves a small spider bomb that explodes after a certain amount of time or on contact with it.
Skill level 2: Alistair summons a drone that releases a stun gas at the enemy.
Skill level 3: Alistair sends a spider slayer at the enemy.  The robot knocks the enemy down and deals minor damage.

this is all really good. my only concern is the changing color energy thing. if the effect is not separated, then might mess up palettes...or at least make them more difficult.
I made animations without highlights when fired. If there are difficulties, then I can make the lighting with separate sprites, so that later I can simply overlay them on top
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 24th 2022, 10:34 am

Fine! you are moving too fast
¡Muy bien! Estas avanzando muy rápido
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 24th 2022, 4:24 pm

Vovanilkto wrote:

I made animations without highlights when fired.  If there are difficulties, then I can make the lighting with separate sprites, so that later I can simply overlay them on top

i just know a coder and palette maker would prefer separation Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 1:52 am

Alistair Smythe stand with all the details

DerWerwolf, MatreroG, jspiderman171717, chancethegamer, Vity.Vistys., Avaid and AvalokiteshvaraX like this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 9:15 am

I know Urien is an overused base but Smythe having Urien base is really perfect. Hope to see more Smile

volzzilla and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 9:24 am

candido159 wrote:
I know Urien is an overused base but Smythe having Urien base is really perfect. Hope to see more Smile
I really have something to show, but for now I decided to draw the blades on the limbs for the finished animations. When I'm done, I'll post 6 intros for Alistair
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 2:42 pm

Yeah I'm giving you a Christmas present later tonight if I remember

Vovanilkto likes this post

Back to top Go down
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 26th 2022, 3:13 am

Hover Chair comics version. Will be used as a ram in hyper move

gartanham, BigPimp, Melter, jspiderman171717, kimczi, chancethegamer and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 EmptyDecember 26th 2022, 3:56 am

Wow, that's sprite is fantastic. It looks like it came directly off of the comic panel.

chancethegamer and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next