The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 18th 2024, 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto

Go down 
+27
MatreroG
BigPimp
metamutant
candido159
kain11
ModeratorBot
Melter
jspiderman171717
O Ilusionista
dev
RenatoNat.J
3stars
gartanham
GTAGuy
Fede X
RYUYAGAMI
yolomate
Mr.Ketchup
volzzilla
Shining
Vity.Vistys.
alnyrd
animaraz
crosspotts1.0
Doom
chancethegamer
Vovanilkto
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
3stars

Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 9th 2022, 9:15 pm

Nice. Love the walking and jump animations, those are a lot of frames.

Vovanilkto likes this post

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 13th 2022, 9:23 am

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 670481599 Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 670481599 Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 670481599 Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 670481599

Back to top Go down
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 15th 2022, 2:49 pm

Alistair. Basics attacks
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Vovanilkto on December 29th 2022, 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total

gartanham, animaraz, Mr.Ketchup, jspiderman171717 and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
dev

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 15th 2022, 3:40 pm

Too much Urien. Looks like a head swap. Mix some bases. Make him more unique.
Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 15th 2022, 3:53 pm

dev wrote:
Too much Urien. Looks like a head swap. Mix some bases. Make him more unique.
I have to agree with you on this. Some Urien is okay, but not all the sprites.
Urien and Cyclops are kinda overused here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 15th 2022, 4:48 pm

Very well done sprites... Continue with them... Try t complete it
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 15th 2022, 7:12 pm

How bout we get the base of the character done with urin then mix stuff for specials but then again when we in every concept for Smyth he was all of urin just a head swap is what I've seen and if you don't play with the street fighter characters you wont know Especially in with the spider man game
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 16th 2022, 12:35 pm

Vovanilkto wrote:
Alistair. Basics attacks

these look great Very Happy

kain11 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 16th 2022, 3:05 pm

Although I also agree that Urien is a widely used base for comic characters, Smythe suits him really well so I see this more as a success rather than a negative, what I would recommend is trying to make new attack sprites with all the stuff Urien has to offer (see S666's Jackal sprites to note that not all basic attacks are exactly Urien's).

This is just a suggestion, really your project is on the right track and as a last question, what do you have planned for the Specials/Hypers? I remember that in TAS he could shoot rays from the antennas he has on his shoulders, another good option is that he could summon various types of robots to help him and why not a Spider-Slayer as a hyper, it wouldn't look bad at all!

gartanham and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
Melter

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 16th 2022, 5:03 pm

If you want ideas for movements, you can check his wrist spikes.

Also, he has web shooters.

Also, as Jspiderman171717 said, there are a lot of Spider-Slayers that you can use. Good luck with your project!

gartanham and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 23rd 2022, 10:04 am

First skill. Blaster shots (I can't find a suitable energy shot animation for Alistair. If anyone knows a good option, then tell me, you will help me a lot)

animaraz, Mr.Ketchup, jspiderman171717 and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 23rd 2022, 10:26 am

Second skills. Mini spider killers.
Skill level 1: Alistair leaves a small spider bomb that explodes after a certain amount of time or on contact with it.
Skill level 2: Alistair summons a drone that releases a stun gas at the enemy.
Skill level 3: Alistair sends a spider slayer at the enemy. The robot knocks the enemy down and deals minor damage.

gartanham, animaraz, Mr.Ketchup, DerWerwolf, jspiderman171717 and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
ModeratorBot

ModeratorBot

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 23rd 2022, 11:03 am

great progress clap

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 23rd 2022, 11:14 am

Vovanilkto wrote:
First skill. Blaster shots (I can't find a suitable energy shot animation for Alistair. If anyone knows a good option, then tell me, you will help me a lot)

Both Special Moves look really good! As for laser beams, I think they could be of the Star Wars type, maybe you should take a look at chars from that universe to find what you are looking for.

As for ideas for special moves (if you still need them) I think this animation can be useful for a slashing attack with his wrist spikes:

I also think it would be interesting if Alistair called the Alien Spider-Slayer something:

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 EmptyDecember 23rd 2022, 11:19 am

You will have to draw it to get the angle right use freiza death beam wave that's when he's Aming down should look good
And the sprites are fantastic https://www.spriters-resource.com/game_boy_advance/dbzsuperwar/sheet/26657/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto    Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alistair Smythe project by Vovanilkto
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next