The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 Emptyby Blagoy Today at 2:27 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres

Go down 
+41
Ganbare-Lucifer
Nexus Gaming
087-B
TMC55
Pilgrim
brucewayne74
karlayamei
Avaid
wil.li.an
kain11
technine666
Darkburster1
Mazemerald
Fede X
Helio
volzzilla
yolomate
jimboshorimbo
skhsato123
Chris Monvel
Aumio Khan
4 elements
candido159
plexo199
DC VS MARVEL
shags2dope
GTAGuy
NamelessOnlinePlayer
naruto
Mr.Ketchup
nedflandeurse
chancethegamer
superxash
Shining
MatreroG
crosspotts1.0
SUPERFERNANDOXT
Doom
Irrelevant_pelican
ATLAS KOF
chuchoryu
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 EmptyMay 3rd 2021, 3:49 pm

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
That's super random, but super cool. Godzilla game? Does that mean King Kong is on the horizon?
yes so many ask for him, I have not interes on King KOng but many ask for him for this game is far far away for made King Kong, more close are Ultraman & Gamera for the game, now the beta test are in a few days whit this 2 Godzillas 80s and 2000s for made Shin Godzilla, Mothra & Orga for next patch

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 EmptyMay 4th 2021, 3:06 am

the firts gameplay for watch what it comes on CvS Godzilla

More to come... samus

Mr.Ketchup and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 EmptyMay 4th 2021, 8:14 pm

Gameplay #2 of Godzilla mugen game

next one are Godzilla Showa

More to come... samus

Mr.Ketchup, yolomate and naruto like this post

Back to top Go down
naruto

naruto

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 EmptyMay 4th 2021, 9:31 pm

This is incredible! Hit after hit! Chuchoryu you are on fire! chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 2800933067 denso

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2021, 12:54 am

I know you don't like Kong, Chucho, but i'd love to see him in your style. Especially the Monsterverse version.

Really enjoying what I'm seeing so far.

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2021, 3:29 pm

superxash wrote:
I know you don't like Kong, Chucho, but i'd love to see him in your style. Especially the Monsterverse version.

Really enjoying what I'm seeing so far.
oh yeah! King Kong enter to this game, but the question what of the version must be in, because I like version of 2005 but is to small for the game, Toho version is not what people want, Legendary version is the most requested and american 70s version not many people know it and firts version of 30s are very very small for his, here is the question for bring the monkey on the game

Now the firts challenger form other serie arrive to Godzilla Mugen for face the king of monsters on it

More to come... samus

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 EmptyMay 5th 2021, 4:15 pm

Every one probly wants the new version of Kong with his white and silver look  and then in his pals you can make him brown and grey

I like the Kong animated series version so that's also an option

I would love to see zizzilas other enemy's and ally's like mothtra but from the old movies I think there are sprites out there of them from the gba game I used to play as reference to the at least need those characters to be in the game

Mr.Ketchup and naruto like this post

Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 EmptyMay 6th 2021, 1:05 pm

So yeah the Monsterverse version of Kong would definitely be the best option, but maybe sharing aspects of the other Kongs? It's kinda like what they did with King Ghidorah, MechaGodzilla (at first) and Rodan in the old PS2/Gamecube/etc. era Godzilla fighting games.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 EmptyMay 6th 2021, 6:57 pm

superxash wrote:
So yeah the Monsterverse version of Kong would definitely be the best option, but maybe sharing aspects of the other Kongs? It's kinda like what they did with King Ghidorah, MechaGodzilla (at first) and Rodan in the old PS2/Gamecube/etc. era Godzilla fighting games.
For mr. Kong for sure this must be the most recent model for add skills from the old versions like you said Mecha Godzilla in PS2 game or like MK2 ninjas.... chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 2800933067 for get mister chango kong on mugen offocurse

now Scorpion are very ready for play on mugen Injustice version

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 EmptyMay 7th 2021, 8:38 pm

Gojira or Godzilla fans can return to work in kaiju mosnters for add in this Project, I working hard on Godzilla ones for get another CvS mugen but now whit Kaiju mosnters

Godzilla Wars: https://mega.nz/file/AsJiCBTC#s6inPBojtF_r7llqZBpAex3JhrS4952v-cqKAXaQu1w

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
NamelessOnlinePlayer

NamelessOnlinePlayer

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 EmptyMay 8th 2021, 4:11 am

Since this is the projects thread, I'll ask this here: what other Godzilla creatures are you planning/considering? Say, Mothra, Anguirus, Ghidorah, MechaG or Biollante. I'm really only asking because the Godzilla franchise is very diverse when it comes to the monsters.

I'll go check the demo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl_qw6J6u1OSvtQFmnEepJQ
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 EmptyMay 8th 2021, 4:14 am

Good work as always on your Project 's
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 EmptyMay 17th 2021, 4:48 pm

NamelessOnlinePlayer wrote:
Since this is the projects thread, I'll ask this here: what other Godzilla creatures are you planning/considering? Say, Mothra, Anguirus, Ghidorah, MechaG or Biollante. I'm really only asking because the Godzilla franchise is very diverse when it comes to the monsters.

I'll go check the demo.
Thanks, for noe the beta test contain Godzilla & Atomic Guy for made a big roster adding Godzilla, King of Monsters, Super Sentai, Gundam, Mazinger Z, Ultraman and more kaiju, mehcas or mosnters like King Kong or Megazord for face one each others, the firts Patch arrive around of august adding 3 Kaijus from Godzilla
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 EmptyMay 17th 2021, 4:50 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Good work as always on your Project 's
Thanks, now the work continues on Guilty Gear, Rivals Schools, Mortal Kombat & Tekken

More to come... samus

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 EmptyMay 18th 2021, 5:21 pm

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvm72CCRT0_l4sYWAn_mEnzgZnh9q9FDXEUc5acQpSMj0dAHL7CnkXG8EeCCHTC5yy&usqp=CAU

Esa versión me gusta !! media

densodensodenso
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next