The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff?

Go down 
4 posters

Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff?
Yes.
Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? I_vote_lcap57%Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
No.
Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? I_vote_lcap0%Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sometimes, it depends...
Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? I_vote_lcap43%Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
I have no idea....
Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? I_vote_lcap0%Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I am not able to hear things....
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff?   Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? EmptyMay 30th 2017, 2:57 pm

Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? Question

borewood2013 usually likes to listen to some music when he is making MUGEN stuff. Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? Music-11
Just make the music volume lower than MUGEN sounds good enough to him. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff?   Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? EmptyMay 30th 2017, 3:08 pm

it depends for me . . . but while using mugen . . I listen to only Game Soundtrack . . or if I'm putting a song into it . . . .
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff?   Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? EmptyMay 30th 2017, 3:43 pm

No music = no work in mugen stuff cheers cheers lol!

When i made Shin Ryu always have this theme between my playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9mbYm1CCqI
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff?   Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? EmptyMay 31st 2017, 12:05 am

While coding, yes.

But while testing my char, I paused my music.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff?   Please allow to ask all MUGEN Makers........are you used to listen to some music when making MUGEN stuff? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1