The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff.... Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:14 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff.... Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff.... Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff.... Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WADEPOOL

WADEPOOL

How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff.... Empty
PostSubject: How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff....   How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff.... EmptyJune 1st 2017, 7:30 pm

just wondering...the coding,the spriting,the testing,the audio,animations...that's too many efforts

NOTE:I MIGHT NOT REPLY TO SOME OF YOUR COMMENTS BUT I ENJOY READING IT geek
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff....   How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff.... EmptyJune 1st 2017, 7:55 pm

For me bits hard to code and understand variables & helpers. But i love make sprites, animation, stages, palettes. Etc. My principal complain its the time
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff....   How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff.... EmptyJune 6th 2017, 5:32 pm

Well, I consider myself a MUGEN Author, not a MUGEN Creator, as I only try to convert something to MUGEN, not creating anything from the ground-up (I always wish/dream I am able to draw some 2D sprites...........How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff.... Prayer10)

First, is the "get-raw-materials" part, especially from source games that have not been ripped anything out of them yet.........usually need to find a mere work-around for that....... bomb
Next, the source game feature(s)/system(s) is/are the hardest part for me to code for MUGEN. How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff.... 2800933067
Luckily some source game feature(s)/system(s) have already been done by some MUGEN Pro's, so I might just "borrow" the useful MUGEN parts sometimes........ pirat
Moreover, MUGEN A.I. is freaking hard to code......yet I don't want my MUGEN characters act like a dummy........ How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff.... 2399657483
Last, MUGEN palettes are my biggest MUGEN making weakness because I am color-blinded.... dead

And, if you have time then please check my "What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?" topic here Arrow :
http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t5627-what-do-you-think-the-most-boring-mugen-making-procedure

borewood2013 wrote:
What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure? Question

To me, SFF - sprite alignment is the most boring part!  It is not my first time to fall asleep during sprite alignment for something like 4000+ sprites for my SF4 MUGEN characters.............zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz....... How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff.... Sleepi10
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff....   How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff.... EmptyJune 6th 2017, 6:38 pm

It can take years or if your willing to team up with someone who wants the same content made as you, its just a matter of working out who does what
Most cases im respriting a character started out by someone else then recoding more content and such then trying to make it somewhat playable, so that future creators will hopefully take that further, i dont see myself staying on a character for too long, then i jump back onto either something brand new, or something made long ways back to redo it better, like recently
I have been respriting some of my older work, hopefully it will feel fresh and newer than the first incarnation that had bugs and such, but now that i know more, i can take it furthert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff....   How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff.... Empty

Back to top Go down

How hard is it for mugen creators to make their mugen stuff....
Page 1 of 1