The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  Emptyby Blagoy Today at 2:27 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?

Go down 
+2
Midnight-Son
Werewood
6 posters

Misc. - gathering source game data
What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  I_vote_lcap0%What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Misc. - brainstorming original ideas
What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  I_vote_lcap0%What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
DEF - characters
 0% [ 0 ]
DEF - stages
 0% [ 0 ]
DEF - intro/ending
 0% [ 0 ]
DEF - screenpack/motif/lifebars system.def & fight.def & select.def
 0% [ 0 ]
FNT - font making
 0% [ 0 ]
SFF - original sprite drawing
 0% [ 0 ]
SFF - sprite ripping
 0% [ 0 ]
SFF - image conversions
 0% [ 0 ]
SFF - sprite editting
 0% [ 0 ]
SFF - sprite cleaning
 0% [ 0 ]
SFF - sprite cropping
 0% [ 0 ]
SFF - color separation
What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  I_vote_lcap21%What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 3 ]
SFF - adding/changing sprites
 0% [ 0 ]
SFF - sprite alignment
What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  I_vote_lcap29%What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
SFF - screenpack/motif/lifebars
 0% [ 0 ]
SFF - fight FX
 0% [ 0 ]
SFF - intro/ending
 0% [ 0 ]
SFF - required sprites
 0% [ 0 ]
SND - original sound recording
 0% [ 0 ]
SND - sound ripping
 0% [ 0 ]
SND - adding/changing sounds
 0% [ 0 ]
AIR - adding/changing frames
 0% [ 0 ]
AIR - adjusting anim times
 0% [ 0 ]
AIR - constructing collision boxes
What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  I_vote_lcap7%What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
AIR - repositiong frames and frame orientation and color change and transparency
 0% [ 0 ]
ACT - making palettes
 0% [ 0 ]
CMD - defining commands and A.I. activation
 0% [ 0 ]
CNS - changing [Data], [Size], [Velocity], [Movement], [Quotes]
 0% [ 0 ]
CNS - coding normal moves (simple 1-2 hits)
 0% [ 0 ]
CNS - coding normal moves (simple throws like Kung Fu Throw)
What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  I_vote_lcap7%What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
CNS - coding normal moves (complex throws like those of Zangief)
 0% [ 0 ]
CNS - coding normal moves (complex many hits; projectiles or helpers involved)
 7% [ 1 ]
CNS - coding special moves (simple like Kung Fu Palm)
 0% [ 0 ]
CNS - coding special moves (complex many hits; throws or projectiles or helpers or angle changing involved)
 0% [ 0 ]
CNS - coding super moves (just beyond simple)
 0% [ 0 ]
CNS - coding FX effects (Explod, EnvShake, PalFX, Trans,...etc.)
 0% [ 0 ]
CNS - overriding common states
 0% [ 0 ]
CNS - making P2 custom states
 7% [ 1 ]
CNS - dealing with transparency
 0% [ 0 ]
CNS - variables management
 7% [ 1 ]
CNS - sound management
 0% [ 0 ]
CNS - changing -2 and -3 states (misc. code)
 0% [ 0 ]
CNS - coding A.I.
What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  I_vote_lcap14%What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
CNS - clipboard messaging for debugging
 0% [ 0 ]
CNS - documentation/comments
 0% [ 0 ]
TXT/DOC/PDF/HTML - making readme
 0% [ 0 ]
Beta-testing and tweaking final product(s)
 0% [ 0 ]
None of the Above
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Werewood

Werewood

What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  Empty
PostSubject: What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?    What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  EmptyMarch 9th 2015, 9:40 am

What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure? Question

To me, SFF - sprite alignment is the most boring part!  It is not my first time to fall asleep during sprite alignment for something like 4000+ sprites for my SF4 MUGEN characters.............zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz....... What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  Sleepi10

Last edited by borewood2013 on June 6th 2017, 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?    What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  EmptyMarch 9th 2015, 9:53 am

variables management and color separation :p
Back to top Go down
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?    What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  EmptyMarch 9th 2015, 10:40 am

Collision boxes! I hate doing them with a passion.
Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
2dover3d

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?    What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  EmptyAugust 14th 2015, 4:18 am

borewood2013 wrote:
What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure? Question

To me, SFF - sprite alignment is the most boring part!  It is not my first time to fall asleep during sprite alignment for something like 4000+ sprites for my SF4 MUGEN characters.............zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz....... What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  Sleeping-on-keyboard
me too, sff alignment Sleep
Back to top Go down
the watcher

the watcher

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?    What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  EmptyAugust 14th 2015, 8:47 am

coding A.I. WAY NOT MY THING
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?    What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  EmptyAugust 14th 2015, 10:37 am

OMG I hate to do every thing sprite related, it hurts Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?    What do you think the most boring MUGEN making procedure?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1