The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres

Go down 
+41
Ganbare-Lucifer
Nexus Gaming
087-B
TMC55
Pilgrim
brucewayne74
karlayamei
Avaid
wil.li.an
kain11
technine666
Darkburster1
Mazemerald
Fede X
Helio
volzzilla
yolomate
jimboshorimbo
skhsato123
Chris Monvel
Aumio Khan
4 elements
candido159
plexo199
DC VS MARVEL
shags2dope
GTAGuy
NamelessOnlinePlayer
naruto
Mr.Ketchup
nedflandeurse
chancethegamer
superxash
Shining
MatreroG
crosspotts1.0
SUPERFERNANDOXT
Doom
Irrelevant_pelican
ATLAS KOF
chuchoryu
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TMC55

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2023, 3:35 pm

Not sure if it's possible now but have you tried getting a refund via PayPal?
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2023, 6:59 pm

PayPal disputes don’t work if the money was sent via friends and family option and you have a certain amount of time to even do a dispute

technine666 likes this post

Back to top Go down
TMC55

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 3rd 2023, 8:24 pm

Ahhhh damn well that's a bummer
Back to top Go down
Darkburster1

Darkburster1

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 8th 2023, 2:20 am

TMC55 wrote:
Ahhhh damn well that's a bummer

I dont even care about the money, beyond the idea that when a deal has been made, paid work should be prioritized.

It was swept under the rug instead. In the end its too bad, because I had wanted to commission several characters from him early on seeing how some of the animations were coming along. Good thing I didnt, I guess.

sucks that he HAS the capabilities to put out good stuff, and just... does his own thing regardless. (which wouldnt be an issue by itself, but it means not holding up his end of the deal for paid work)

There are plenty of his sprite work that I actually have liked since this whole thing got started years ago, I like his MK sprites, the Dragon ball ones, the TMNT ones etc. Just personally its hard to praise that work when I know theres a commission he essentially pocketed as a donation.
Back to top Go down
Darkburster1

Darkburster1

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 EmptyFebruary 23rd 2023, 9:00 pm

Still haven’t heard a thing from chuchoryu...
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 EmptyMarch 6th 2023, 11:21 pm

Not much to said for the recent events in México, but Im ok, so, I add days ago vídeo for Double Dragon
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 Cv-S-Billy-by-chuchoryuchuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 Cv-S-Cassandra-by-chuchoryu
No one made CvS chars from DD I want to be the first for it, but only Neo Geo version because original DD are not good ones, thats the reason why I prever more Battletoads

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 001chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 003chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 004chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 005chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 006
And some stuff for doing CvS Rage of the Dragons from Evoga the mexican Company they works in the game

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 ASZFF
And a little Darkstalkers I have in my personal mugen, Demitri is very playable whit Morrigan & Lili

More to come... samus

Mr.Ketchup and HekuttaSaint like this post

Back to top Go down
Ganbare-Lucifer

Ganbare-Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 EmptyMarch 7th 2023, 12:01 pm

Good work, pana!

I was wondering, if one day you could be considering doing a fighting game based on a Neo-Geo game, or at least one char that would represent said game.

I'm working on Strength from Magical Drop III as some sort of 'pilot' for a Magical Drop fighting game concept pitch meanwhile
Back to top Go down
https://sites.google.com/view/ganbarelucifermugensite/
Darkburster1

Darkburster1

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 EmptyMarch 16th 2023, 4:54 pm

After waiting all this time, he finally responds.... and completely ignores me lol.
Back to top Go down
DTHeliRepeat

DTHeliRepeat

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 EmptyMay 31st 2023, 12:33 am

Request you help me create Xana Dalisay for her Debut in Tekken8 PLEASE PLEASE help me with the sprites for Xana Dalisay https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t5717-tekken-7-xana-dalisay Xana is not a fan made character I need help she is going to be use for promotional to make an official appearance in Tekken 8 and I need your help with you and your friends to help me get her done I will use her mugen character when you help me get it done to ensure she makes it in game if you help me Very PLEASE PLEASE??? Similar to how The Apprentice appearance in Soul Calibur 4 did for his new ip
Back to top Go down
DTHeliRepeat

DTHeliRepeat

PostSubject: Request you help me create Xana Dalisay for her Debut in Tekken8   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 EmptyMay 31st 2023, 12:35 am

PLEASE PLEASE help me with the sprites for Xana Dalisay https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t5717-tekken-7-xana-dalisay Xana is not a fan made character I need help she is going to be use for promotional to make an official appearance in Tekken 8 and I need your help with you and your friends to help me get her done I will use her mugen character when you help me get it done to ensure she makes it in game if you help me Very PLEASE PLEASE??? Similar to how The Apprentice appearance in Soul Calibur 4 did for his new ip
Back to top Go down
BlastoiseTheMugenCreator

BlastoiseTheMugenCreator

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 EmptyJune 7th 2023, 12:18 pm

Chuch pretty much scammed the guy who commissioned him to do Nami out of $150.
I even talked to the guy who commissioned Chuch (Darkburster1) on DA and apparently Chuch scams people when they pay over $100+ for a full character, and not when they pay him less for sprites.

Apparently he was exposed on MugenGuild for using other people's work and claiming it is his back in 2017 for his Allen character. (Which was released in 2017/Made in late 2012)

On YouTube, I seen him make excuses to why he doesn't even speak or provide the user's commissions that they paid money for.
Apparently he is even still making excuses to Darkburster1, to why he couldn't provide the character.

The fact that people still support him, is upsetting.
The dude was pretty much exposed for being a scammer, and scamming users out of money.

If you guys want to commission someone else to do a Mugen character, find some better creators with a good reputation that actually provide the finished product for a commission.

Nexus Gaming and WaldoMugen like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDmPUl7S9rJRBpx_2SC4FwA
BlastoiseTheMugenCreator

BlastoiseTheMugenCreator

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 EmptyJuly 25th 2023, 12:45 pm

Update: He's still uploading on YouTube, but he still hasn't released Nami

shags2dope likes this post

Back to top Go down
BlastoiseTheMugenCreator

BlastoiseTheMugenCreator

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 EmptyJuly 26th 2023, 2:13 pm

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 Image_10
Dude's likely going to scam him out of $180-200
Back to top Go down
ModeratorBot

ModeratorBot

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 EmptyJuly 26th 2023, 7:10 pm

@BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Please let it be enough for you that chuchoryu is prevented from doing anything with commissions on MMV in regards to using this forum to post off-site discussions

@DTHeliRepeat In the span of time you have been trying to convince chuchoryu to make Xana Dalisay you could have learned how to do it all on your own
Back to top Go down
joedragon

joedragon

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 EmptySeptember 6th 2023, 12:05 am

chuchoryu wrote:
Not much to said for the recent events in México, but Im ok, so, I add days ago vídeo for Double Dragon
chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 Cv-S-Billy-by-chuchoryuchuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 Cv-S-Cassandra-by-chuchoryu
No one made CvS chars from DD I want to be the first for it, but only Neo Geo version because original DD are not good ones, thats the reason why I prever more Battletoads

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 001chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 003chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 004chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 005chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 006
And some stuff for doing CvS Rage of the Dragons from Evoga the mexican Company they works in the game

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 ASZFF
And a little Darkstalkers I have in my personal mugen, Demitri is very playable whit Morrigan & Lili

More to come... samus

Is this still releasing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres   chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next