The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 Emptyby dev Yesterday at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Yesterday at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:34 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10

Go down 
+15
LESSARD
Melter
brucewayne74
RenatoNat.J
volzzilla
RobsonMSH
Fede X
yolomate
alnyrd
crosspotts1.0
Shining
Somm
Mr.Ketchup
DerWerwolf
ModeratorBot
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ModeratorBot

ModeratorBot

Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 Empty
PostSubject: Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10   Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 EmptyNovember 5th 2022, 9:05 pm

Releasing on behalf of Shining and fede de 10 for MMV's Halloween event.

objection

Someone that should not have had this WIP leaked it for public download. Because of that, and because it was an old WIP version, releasing this updated character now + sooner than originally intended (was supposed to be for Christmas).

More info at https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t16033-phishing-in-the-4shared

objection
Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 Stance16

This version is advanced further along than the stolen/leaked version. Credit to cravd for the Amazo sprite base and LESSARD for providing code support.

To do list:
- Fix Thrown states
- Fix colorloss in small port
- Apply a smart palette to make stripes on legs disappear
- Fix any bugs missed
- Add whatever stuff that makes it cool and make you want to forget the leaked version

We ask that you not even download the leaked version.

Download:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/xt88089r55ygdu6/Whirlwind_Final_Update.rar/file

Enjoy and thank you for supporting this topic in these difficult times caused by the leak.

objection

last great update :
Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 Ww12
Code:
https://www.4shared.com/get/TBizkBkTku/Whirlwind.html

gartanham, Somm, kimczi, Vovanilkto and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
DerWerwolf

DerWerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10   Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 EmptyNovember 5th 2022, 10:20 pm

I really sorry you guys had to rush the character because it got leaked but I'm glad nonetheless we can play with it now because is a really fun character. Of course it's still needing some improvements but at least you can get some feedback from the community now.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10   Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 EmptyNovember 5th 2022, 10:47 pm

In terms of the circumstances I'm sorry that this happened. However, congratulations with the release. Whirlwind is very fun. Thank you guys for the hard work on him.
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10   Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 EmptyNovember 6th 2022, 12:35 am

I was excited for this one, amazing work here, congratulations Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 670481599 Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 670481599 Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 670481599 Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 670481599 Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 670481599
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10   Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 EmptyNovember 6th 2022, 1:05 am

Members, sorry for the inconvenience, we had to go unscheduled due to web rat ...

I wanted to perfect the character but unfortunately we didn't have the time ... I hope you like this surprise

New updates will follow

Tanks to fede, to lessard and to volz
And the Halloween event will continue

gartanham and Somm like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10   Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 EmptyNovember 6th 2022, 6:14 am

As long as you update in time for Christmas everything will be as it was just call this our trick of having a beta and not the full release and thank you for letting us play with it at least we can do game play bug checks for the final product you have to look at it like that shit happens but doesn't mean you need to drown in it

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10   Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 EmptyNovember 6th 2022, 7:56 am

I have little knowledge of him, so I didn't say much in its WIP thread, but it does seem a promising character.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10   Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 EmptyNovember 6th 2022, 4:42 pm

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10   Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 EmptyNovember 6th 2022, 4:55 pm

he need grey body to have classic look
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10   Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 EmptyNovember 6th 2022, 4:57 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
he need grey body to have classic look
in other forum put a version of this char and with that grey palette
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10   Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 EmptyNovember 6th 2022, 6:38 pm

yolomate wrote:
Whirlwind by  @Shining  and  @fede de 10  new palettes
Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 Whirlw10Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 V147Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 Vv139Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 Vvv137Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 Vvvv120
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759p75-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens#183990

I like those palettes, some said that I should erase the lines of the legs, I knew they could create more palettes with details hahahah. Great job Yolomate thanks.
And thanks to everyone for the comments, this character is going to improve at the sprite and code level. Be patient and you are sure to love Whirldwind.

and the other surprise we have for them with Shining is going to blow their minds

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10   Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 EmptyNovember 6th 2022, 6:43 pm

It's a shame that the leak happened, but that doesn't take the shine off your work guys... I know this can get even better with proper patience. Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 1f44c

yolomate and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10   Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 EmptyNovember 6th 2022, 7:42 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
yolomate wrote:
Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 Whirlw10Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 V147Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 Vv139Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 Vvv137Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 Vvvv120
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759p75-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens#183990

I like those palettes, some said that I should erase the lines of the legs, I knew they could create more palettes with details hahahah. Great job Yolomate thanks.
And thanks to everyone for the comments, this character is going to improve at the sprite and code level. Be patient and you are sure to love Whirldwind.

and the other surprise we have for them with Shining is going to blow their minds
I happy read that!! and I change the skin too see!!now put something in my poor post Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10   Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 EmptyNovember 6th 2022, 11:23 pm

yolomate wrote:

I love these palettes, expecially the gray helmet version
Really thanks

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10   Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 EmptyNovember 7th 2022, 8:07 am

sucks this got leaked out early Sad

btw, in looking at those palettes, it looks like there is a stray mis colored pixel in the original palette.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10   Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Release of Whirlwind by Shining & fede de 10
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next