The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bridge Cliff Stage
W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 Emptyby Charmugen Today at 9:27 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10

Go down 
+11
crosspotts1.0
MERK_U
volzzilla
yolomate
NightDevil123
animaraz
Vovanilkto
MatreroG
skhsato123
Shining
Fede X
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 Empty
PostSubject: W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptySeptember 12th 2022, 11:54 am

Hello friend, I open the conversation thread giving the news that Shining and I are in the creation of Marvel's Whirlwind, we have been working on it for some time. These are some advances
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Stance

Stance Crounch

Walk Forward

Walk Back

Run

This project could not have been conceived, without the character Amazo by Cravd & Jhonny-DC, updated by Pilgrim (great creators of MUGEN) But now it's time for Whirldwind
Please tell us if you have suggestions, we are here to listen.

gartanham, animaraz, NightDevil123, Mr.Ketchup, yolomate, Somm, MERK_U and like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptySeptember 12th 2022, 12:36 pm

Official wip cheers
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptySeptember 12th 2022, 12:52 pm

I love it as i love Masters of Evil
I hope it is released soon
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptySeptember 12th 2022, 1:13 pm

Good luck fellas. W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Vovanilkto

Vovanilkto

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptySeptember 12th 2022, 2:00 pm

Awesome job
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptySeptember 12th 2022, 2:43 pm

Va quedando excelente. Esperemos verlo muy pronto. Recuerda las malos ponerla en distinto tono que el abdomen y los brazos para jugar con la paleta de colores y poder hacer las diferentes armaduras de este criminal. También las piernas que estén en diferente tono que el casco o las botas ¿En que otros proyectos andas por estos días mon ami?
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptySeptember 13th 2022, 6:08 am

animaraz wrote:
Va quedando excelente. Esperemos verlo muy pronto. Recuerda las malos ponerla en distinto tono que el abdomen y los brazos para jugar con la paleta de colores y poder hacer las diferentes armaduras de este criminal. También las piernas que estén en diferente tono que el casco o las botas ¿En que otros proyectos andas por estos días mon ami?

Hola amigo, si es la idea que las manos puedan diferenciarse para que pueda obtener otro traje gris debajo la armadura. como en esta imagen
de esta forma obtendrá 2 o mas trajes. Y por otros proyectos tengo demaciados y no se si podre con ellos (un juego completo "Mortal Kombat Dark Blood", que esta a medio terminar y un roster a arreglar de "Ultra Dragon Ball Z"

Hello friend, if it is the idea that the hands can be differentiated so that you can get another gray suit under the armor. like in this picture
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][ /url]
in this way you will get 2 or more suits. And for other projects I have too many and I don't know if I'll be able to with them (a complete game "Mortal Kombat Dark Blood", which is half finished and a roster to fix of "Ultra Dragon Ball Z"

New Jump

No se Shining que proyectos tendra escondidos?
I don't know what projects Shining will have hidden?

gartanham and animaraz like this post

Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptySeptember 13th 2022, 7:36 am

Yay, another villain in MUGEN soon! He looks great!
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptySeptember 13th 2022, 10:05 am

I love it the mask!!! W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 670481599 W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 670481599 W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 670481599
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptySeptember 13th 2022, 7:39 pm

nice. using anything from vellrath's openbor sources?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptySeptember 13th 2022, 8:14 pm

volzzilla wrote:
nice. using anything from vellrath's openbor sources?
No, just pure creativity from Shining and me. But what is foreign is Amazo as the base of the char
Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptySeptember 13th 2022, 8:33 pm

My suggestion would be to remove the stripe's off his leg's, to not look like Amazo...

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptySeptember 13th 2022, 8:37 pm

MERK_U wrote:
My suggestion would be to remove the stripe's off his leg's, to not look like Amazo...

yes friend, your comment is valid. But... the stripes are for the purpose of creating palettes. don't worry those stripes will be removed on the palettes W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 670481599

animaraz and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
MERK_U

MERK_U

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptySeptember 13th 2022, 10:41 pm

I know it's still early, but looking at it again now..

The walk forward animation doesn't seem as fluid as the walk backward's animation.

Love the tornado FX though! Cool
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 EmptySeptember 13th 2022, 11:27 pm

MERK_U wrote:
I know it's still early, but looking at it again now..

The walk forward animation doesn't seem as fluid as the walk backward's animation.

Love the tornado FX though! Cool

Don't worry, I fixed that animation... It need only few sprites elements to complete 2 frames

MERK_U likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10   W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

W.I.P Whirlwind by Shining and Fede de 10
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next