The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
Phishing in the 4Shared  Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Phishing in the 4Shared  Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Phishing in the 4Shared  Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Phishing in the 4Shared  Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Phishing in the 4Shared

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

Phishing in the 4Shared  Empty
PostSubject: Phishing in the 4Shared    Phishing in the 4Shared  EmptyNovember 5th 2022, 8:02 pm

Hello friends, some of you will know that I will be phishing with the Whirlwind char on another Mugen page (Mugen archiv@) a guy who calls himself CHECHO, has reviewed my 4 Shared account. Obtaining without my authorization the char that was going to be launched for the Christmas event (Since I am updating it for that event). Be careful not to use 4Shared as this guy knows how to spy through there. understand that the accounts are not safe there. Phishing in the 4Shared  3876111886 study

Phishing in the 4Shared  2611
Phishing in the 4Shared  2710
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: Phishing in the 4Shared    Phishing in the 4Shared  EmptyNovember 5th 2022, 8:09 pm

when u upload smth in 4shared it also shows up on the main page and also why u guys keep using it since there is better hosting sites like mediafire ect (and lol that guy really did a police search on your account so he can get a character that is going to get released anyway wth Phishing in the 4Shared  1f602 )
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Phishing in the 4Shared    Phishing in the 4Shared  EmptyNovember 5th 2022, 8:15 pm

4Shared has never been a good option for hosting files anyways. I am however sorry to hear that the files got leaked. I am looking forward to your official work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phishing in the 4Shared    Phishing in the 4Shared  Empty

Back to top Go down

Phishing in the 4Shared
Page 1 of 1