The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~

Go down 
+12
Fede X
Doom
NightDevil123
Elfary
jspiderman171717
Jinky
Mr.Ketchup
Shining
alnyrd
volzzilla
crosspotts1.0
ModeratorBot
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2022, 3:55 pm

i'd love for hela to be made
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2022, 8:24 pm

Isn't bat not just the sentinel as a base
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 EmptyOctober 11th 2022, 9:17 pm

volzzilla wrote:

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2022, 5:48 pm

legion would be cool using parasite as a cose base, but allow him to pick the powers instead of how parasite picks.

maybe start picks whatever, use it to cycle through til on the power you want to use?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2022, 6:31 pm

Crimson dynamo
colossus as a base and a custom head
Cross bones
Luke cage as top cable for boots and a custom head
Grim reaper
Moon knight or the many characters made from him and replace one hand with a scythe and head swap
Bucky young
The ray as a base and speedy head by brander
Grey gargoyle
visone by slotman the first version and a custom head

If you need any of the heads let me know
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2022, 7:38 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Crimson dynamo
colossus as a base and a custom head
Cross bones
Luke cage as top cable for boots and a custom head
Grim reaper
Moon knight or the many characters made from him and replace one hand with a scythe and head swap
Bucky young
The ray as a base and speedy head by brander
Grey gargoyle
visone by slotman the first version and a custom head

If you need any of the heads let me know

That marvel selection sounds great. which one would you like to create bro?
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2022, 8:15 pm

The easiest is crimson dynamo who just needs a head
Same with bucky and grey gargoyle
FEI do you have anything that I might of sent you still I honestly can't find anything I have made from the past 3 years it's driving me insane
Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2022, 8:19 pm

volzzilla wrote:
Novatomugen started make sprites, I will ask him how much have done...
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2022, 8:49 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
The easiest is crimson dynamo who just needs a head
Same with bucky and grey gargoyle
FEI do you have anything that I might of sent you still I honestly can't find anything I have made from the past 3 years it's driving me insane

I have something special that might interest you. Would you like to join the working group?
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2022, 8:51 pm

~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 Crossb14
Can you use this for crossbones
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2022, 8:53 pm

I can definitely try to help even if it's un noticeable lol like the way I fixed speed demon sprites Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2022, 8:54 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 Crossb14
Can you use this for crossbones
I do NOT plan to do cross bones yet, for now but maybe later, but now there is something better to do, but I would like to know if you would join. I need help with the sprites to finish

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2022, 8:57 pm

Pm me an I'll see
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2022, 10:35 pm

Werewolf by night.

Dracula.

Helstrom

Brother Voodoo.

Jigsaw

barracuda

Steel Serpent.

Skaar.

Romulus.

attuma

Ikaris.

Lucifer Morning Star

The spectre.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 EmptyOctober 23rd 2022, 10:56 pm

Jigsaw you can take the two face I helped make and give him jigsaws pal and the since we have another 2 face it works out

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next