The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ Emptyby Doom Today at 10:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~

Go down 
+12
Fede X
Doom
NightDevil123
Elfary
jspiderman171717
Jinky
Mr.Ketchup
Shining
alnyrd
volzzilla
crosspotts1.0
ModeratorBot
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ModeratorBot

ModeratorBot

~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ EmptyAugust 31st 2022, 11:31 am

You can:

1) List 1 character from Marvel/DC not in Mugen

~~OR~~

2) Debate/Discuss 1 entry listed previously as for the merits why they are important to be in Mugen

====================================
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ EmptyAugust 31st 2022, 1:14 pm

I just want more iron man and hulk and captain America enemies
Iron mans would be blizzard crimson dynamo grey gargoyle Ultimo black lash back lash Whirl wind A mvc look of mandarin and titanium man. For hulk Zzzax U-Foes wendigo half life a more fearsome leader gargoyle the female abomination titania a more polished absorbing man for cap crossbones Arnim Zola the flag smasher boomerang Batroc the Leaper Serpent Society grim reaper and there's more I'd like to see but can't think of of them for DC I'd like to see a bunch of wild storm universe characters but from the 90s not the new look that strips personality out with streamline trash in mvc style and more image character s

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ EmptySeptember 1st 2022, 10:58 pm

idea is to list 1 character in each reply, or discuss 1 character previously listed.

the purpose is to build a list of the best of the best in the first post.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ EmptySeptember 2nd 2022, 12:18 am

I'm in the similar perspective with crosspots'
The difference is that I'm more of a fan of DC comics. I've always wanted to have more of members and villains of Wonder Woman family. Donna Troy, Artemis of Bana-Mighdall, and Cassandra Sandsmark are all Wonder Girls, the prominent allies/successors of Wonder Woman. We already have several versions of Wonder Woman her, but none of them in Mugen, at least not as a proper character.

To take this idea further, I've been thinking of modifying She-Hulk/Red She-Hulk (the one coded by Thepaniqd & Silent Ripper by using Eliza Masters' sprites) into any of those Wonder Girls.

Without any intention of offending/discouraging any char made meant to be Wonder Girl or its author(s), what I meant with proper character is the char being consistent with other majority of DC/Marvel Comics chars (Capcom/CvS-style sprites with MvC playstyle)
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ EmptySeptember 2nd 2022, 2:03 am

I think we need more darksaid minions:
Steppenwolf, kalibak and the parademons(single char or bonus game) needs to have a mugen life

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ EmptySeptember 2nd 2022, 6:29 am

I'm still in the grand belief that Baron Zemo is probably the biggest name yet not playable in Mugen.
More Cap, Iron Man, Hulk, Black Panther and Thor villains would be killer.
Back to top Go down
Jinky

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ EmptySeptember 2nd 2022, 8:36 am

he's in mugen but no proper version, kang is whom i'd debate that should have made for mugen, he's just one of the greatest villains the avengers have faced, and since kang is headed to mcu means it will be a hit if someone makes a kang for mugen.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ EmptySeptember 2nd 2022, 9:07 am

Jinky wrote:
he's in mugen but no proper version, kang is whom i'd debate that should have made for mugen, he's just one of the greatest villains the avengers have faced, and since kang is headed to mcu means it will be a hit if someone makes a kang for mugen.

Kang also "exists" for mugen. And even more proper than a Baron Zemo, so ... it's kind of the same saying.
I do agree that an upgrade would be needed for Kang, and I think there will be a peaking interest for him, especially with him heading the next phase of the MCU, but still the Kang we got is pretty playable, there are none BZ that feels playable unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ EmptySeptember 2nd 2022, 2:52 pm

the idea of this topic was to differentiate it from the "what characters need mugenized".

that was why the whole, "list 1/discuss 1 previously listed" was attempted to be implemented.
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ EmptySeptember 2nd 2022, 6:40 pm

In that case I could consider Zauriel from DC as a character that could be mugenized, he has an interesting appearance and an aerial/swordsman moveset would be really interesting to see

DC:
Azrael (I love this character, it is possibly the most complicated to do but it would be worth it)
Mr. Frezze (I think we have very good attempts at public chars of this character, but I think that with some improvements we could get the definitive version of this character)
Black Canary (I think something similar to that with mr freeze, there are some widely used bo noses like the previously mentioned eliza masters or blair dame that could be perfect for Black Canary)

Marvel:
Mandarin(I think I mentioned it before but continuing Buyog's mandarin whose bases are Gen/Geese/Ryuhaku would be a great idea, and thanks to the rings we would have a really varied and great gameplay)
Beetle (this may not be a main villain but he is one of my all-time favorites)
Baron Zemo (I agree with everyone here, Zemo deserves to be in mugen, maybe finding the right bases will be complicated but it should definitely not go unnoticed)

Back to top Go down
Elfary

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ EmptySeptember 2nd 2022, 8:34 pm

I'd love to see Alistair Smythe (Marvel villain) as a full character someday

Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ EmptySeptember 2nd 2022, 10:26 pm

DC:

Fatality - with all the Green Lanterns we have in MUGEN, we could use some more GL villains, and Fatality is perfect for a fighting game. She's sworn to kill every last Lantern as vengeance for the destruction of her homeworld of Xanshi, and she's got lots of different weapons at her disposal. (She's even used both a green and a yellow ring and different points in her career. A relentless and versatile fighter, Fatality would be a welcome edition to MUGEN.

Marvel:

Titanium Man - a perfect counterpart for Iron Man, and one who can really pack a wallop. Titanium Man's fought Iron Man a bunch of times in the comics, as well as other heroes, and between ranged and melee attacks, Titianium Man is a perfect villain to add to MUGEN to give the Marvel heroes a run for their money.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ EmptySeptember 12th 2022, 10:30 am

Elfary wrote:
I'd love to see Alistair Smythe (Marvel villain) as a full character someday

i agree with this character.

remember, the attempt with this topic is to make it different from the big listing topic.

hope is to name 1 new character, or agree with 1 listed previously.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ EmptySeptember 13th 2022, 8:50 am

NightDevil123 wrote:
DC:

Fatality - with all the Green Lanterns we have in MUGEN, we could use some more GL villains, and Fatality is perfect for a fighting game. She's sworn to kill every last Lantern as vengeance for the destruction of her homeworld of Xanshi, and she's got lots of different weapons at her disposal. (She's even used both a green and a yellow ring and different points in her career. A relentless and versatile fighter, Fatality would be a welcome edition to MUGEN.

Marvel:

Titanium Man - a perfect counterpart for Iron Man, and one who can really pack a wallop. Titanium Man's fought Iron Man a bunch of times in the comics, as well as other heroes, and between ranged and melee attacks, Titianium Man is a perfect villain to add to MUGEN to give the Marvel heroes a run for their money.

titanium man...batbot base

~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ Titani10

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ EmptySeptember 13th 2022, 7:39 pm

does batbot have enough sprites for a base such as that for titanium man?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~   ~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~ Discuss/Debate prominent Marvel/DC characters who have yet to be created for Mugen ~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next