The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!!

Go down 
+5
Elfary
pseudoingles
Mr.Ketchup
Shining
ghost_rider
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! Empty
PostSubject: and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!!   and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! EmptyJune 12th 2022, 7:52 am

AND WE CONTINUE WITH THE GIFTS ON THE TENTH ANNIVERSARY OF MMV!!!! and this time he plays one of the best villains in the world of video games: ARTHAS/LICH KING:

and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! Arthas12and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! Lich_k12

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/5i1s1azi048rdik/Lich_King.rar/file

With this char I have tried to make a 2 in 1, having Arthas and Lich King to choose from with their corresponding .def file, but it is a beta because I have not found Heroes of the Storm sound files for Prince Arthas, I keep looking for them and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! 2399657483

I hope you enjoy it Very Happy .

And now, my thanks: thanks to @chuchoryu for the sprites of his Shao Kahn that have served as a base, and thanks to @Bradern666 for his Char de Faust, which has served as the basis of programming.

UPDATE 20220613: I GOT WAV FILES FROM ARTHAS' VOICE!!!! NOW WE HAVE EVERYONE WITH THEIR OWN VOICE, AN AUTHENTIC 2-IN-1!!!!

Last edited by ghost_rider on June 13th 2022, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

animaraz, Mr.Ketchup, pseudoingles, yolomate, Vovanilkto and Elfary like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!!   and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! EmptyJune 12th 2022, 8:43 am

You can t miss an event and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! 670481599
Really thanks for you partecipation to 10 years anniversary
I loved world of warcraft and I like your lich king
clap

pseudoingles and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!!   and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! EmptyJune 12th 2022, 1:44 pm

That's so crazy! Awesome.

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!!   and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! EmptyJune 12th 2022, 4:33 pm

Very good

Back to top Go down
Elfary

PostSubject: Re: and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!!   and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! EmptyJune 12th 2022, 5:03 pm

Wow! (no pun intended xD) incredible char
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!!   and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! EmptyJune 13th 2022, 10:50 am

wow what a great release, totally excited about this char (the only thing wrong with it is its lack of sounds and voices... but here I can help you)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJuFIjhn_FY
If you need help with an update let me know.
and thank you for this gift.
clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!!   and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! EmptyJune 13th 2022, 11:21 am

fede de 10 wrote:
wow what a great release, totally excited about this char (the only thing wrong with it is its lack of sounds and voices... but here I can help you)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJuFIjhn_FY
If you need help with an update let me know.
and thank you for this gift.
clap clap clap

I'm trying to find the sounds in WAV format so I don't have to edit from Youtube... I have noticed that this way a lot of quality is lost... anyway, thanks for the help tongue

Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!!   and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! EmptyJune 13th 2022, 11:59 am

what was said in the initial post... I already found files for Arthas' voice... the download has also been updated in the initial post... ENJOY it!!!!
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!!   and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! EmptyJune 13th 2022, 12:37 pm

Nice what marvel char could we make from him scratch
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!!   and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! EmptyJune 13th 2022, 12:47 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Nice what marvel char could we make from him scratch

not only does marvel or DC exist,Crosspots1.0... and one of Batman's biggest fans tells you tongue
Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!!   and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! EmptyJune 14th 2022, 4:22 am

great work
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!!   and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! EmptyJune 14th 2022, 11:01 pm

Oh I know lol but I love comics
I been reading the old wild cats by Jim Lee and i love it too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!!   and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! EmptyJune 20th 2022, 3:45 am

thanks , i feel like u gonna do a good job on azbat if u ever work on him

and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! 13237710
and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! 40012010

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!!   and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

and... ARTHAS/LICH KING beta version FOR MMV ANIVERSARY!!!!
Page 1 of 1