The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY

Go down 
+8
jimboshorimbo
RyoHazaki
animaraz
yolomate
bam77
Shining
alnyrd
ghost_rider
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY Empty
PostSubject: LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY   LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY EmptyJune 12th 2022, 7:41 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR MMV!!!!!

LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY 6a00d810

And we have to celebrate it in a big way... to begin with, here is my version of Liu Kang capcom style, to add it to the mk chars that I have already released:

LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY Stand48

Download

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cvdfzwlh9lpofna/Liu_kang.rar/file

I hope that on this great anniversary you will enjoy the immortal champion of Mortal Kombat Very Happy

my thanks to @chuchoryu for the programming base and to @CrossoverLover98, @SpiderYouth and @Blade for their Iron Fist which has served as the basis for sprites.

Last edited by ghost_rider on June 12th 2022, 8:04 am; edited 2 times in total

gartanham, tony spector, animaraz, pseudoingles, yolomate, alnyrd, kimczi and Vovanilkto like this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY   LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY EmptyJune 12th 2022, 8:01 am

I can't find any download link, it also happens for your Arthas/Lich King. The word "download" is not clickable.
==============
Ah, now I can see it. Thank you...

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY   LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY EmptyJune 12th 2022, 8:48 am

You always make surprises on our events
It seems a great Liu Kang, fantastic release
Thanks to contribute to 10 years event

Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY   LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY EmptyJune 12th 2022, 9:30 am

clap clap

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY   LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY EmptyJune 12th 2022, 9:35 am

great and rare released!! incredible!!! clap clap clap clap clap
now I try created new palettes hahahaha jokers laugh jokers laugh

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY   LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY EmptyJune 12th 2022, 1:35 pm

Thanks men!!! Look very cool

Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY   LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY EmptyJune 12th 2022, 1:44 pm

thank you all very much Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
RyoHazaki

RyoHazaki

PostSubject: Re: LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY   LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY EmptyJune 12th 2022, 7:01 pm

Thank you clap

Back to top Go down
jimboshorimbo

PostSubject: Re: LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY   LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY EmptyJune 12th 2022, 9:52 pm

Hey ghost rider, this is a good liu kang, the design remind's me of the mkx version of him, one thing thats kinda weird about him is that his bike kick sprite's kind of look weird (not trying to offend you or anything like that) can you update the sprite's for his bike kick?, i know it's probably late at night for you but i hope you will be able to respond, Bye for now Very Happy

Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY   LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY EmptyJune 13th 2022, 1:34 am

jimboshorimbo wrote:
Hey ghost rider, this is a good liu kang, the design remind's me of the mkx version of him, one thing thats kinda weird about him is that his bike kick sprite's kind of look weird (not trying to offend you or anything like that) can you update the sprite's for his bike kick?, i know it's probably late at night for you but i hope you will be able to respond, Bye for now Very Happy

True... the animation of the bicycle kick is not very achieved... I will try to improve it... if there is anyone who can polish it, I will be happy for you to update it...

Don't worry you don't offend me... you can say the failures of a char with the intention of helping, with education and without arrogance...

Back to top Go down
jimboshorimbo

PostSubject: Re: LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY   LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY EmptyJune 13th 2022, 6:39 am

alright, sound's awesome to me, keep up the good work man, i love all your chars and edit's, i hope to see other chars in the future man! Very Happy
'

Last edited by jimboshorimbo on June 13th 2022, 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
pseudoingles

pseudoingles

PostSubject: Re: LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY   LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY EmptyJune 13th 2022, 6:45 am

Great,
Congratulations
Back to top Go down
Seiko Kimura

Seiko Kimura

PostSubject: Re: LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY   LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY EmptyJune 13th 2022, 7:33 am

badass! Cool
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY   LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY EmptyJune 13th 2022, 7:56 am

LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY Stand48

Thanks!! denso
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
jimboshorimbo

PostSubject: Re: LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY   LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY EmptyJune 13th 2022, 3:26 pm

Hey Ghost Rider, Can I Use You're MK Chars For A Game?, I'll Credit You If You Want Me To Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY   LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY Empty

Back to top Go down

LIU KANG CAPCOM STYLE RELEASE FOR MMV ANIVERSARY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next