The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 Emptyby Blagoy Today at 2:27 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !

Go down 
+6
alnyrd
LESSARD
Shining
Mr.Ketchup
yolomate
Adminbot
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2022, 8:13 am

lots of good ideas here Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2022, 3:17 pm

alnyrd wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:
alnyrd wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:
You don't think the upper torso of Dao long isn't perfect already?? it look straight from comic but guy can me an interesting look as well can't wait to see.
It is perfect as is actually. The animations are also fluent.
I want to change it just because he has a different style of sprites. Most superhero comic chars have modern Capcom style or CvS style.

I think with the right palette you could make it look more cps or cvs style I see some people do it with KOF characters

CSP like this, perhaps?
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 Shang_10

! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 Shang-11
Yea I think that looks perfect what do you think forum?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2022, 4:12 pm

If you ever want to use a Fei Long for attacks or anything for a potential moves to Chang Chi, check out the version by varo_hades ;Edited By Bahamianking. THIS is the best Fei-Long IMO.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2022, 4:39 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
This uses the ray by carapa wit a head swap and caps boot things it's not just a pal swap but the pal swap is the start this is Bucky Barnes caps side kick
Pal swaps are always a good start but head swaps are where it's at lol url=https://servimg.com/view/18842086/413]! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 Bucky11[/url]
I created a palette for a Speedy:
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 Buckyc12
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2022, 4:44 pm

CSP like this, perhaps?
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 Shang_10[/quote]

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
If you ever want to use a Fei Long for attacks or anything for a potential moves to Chang Chi, check out the version by varo_hades ;Edited By Bahamianking. THIS is the best Fei-Long IMO.

as long as it's just the moves and not the sprites Fei Long has so many copy cat already lol

yolomate and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2022, 4:57 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
CSP like this, perhaps?
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 Shang_10

Mr.Ketchup wrote:

as long as it's just the moves and not the sprites Fei Long has so many copy cat already lol[/quote]

Yes, the moves. It's the definetive version for sure with superb coding and new moves that would make for a smooth Chang-Chi incorporated moves to make it a creative flavor.

Edit: Also! I just thought that maybe Kamui and maybe some of Sasuke from Ninja Masters could work for Red Dagger?

! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 K10
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 21st 2022, 7:41 pm

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:
alnyrd wrote:
CSP like this, perhaps?

Mr.Ketchup wrote:

as long as it's just the moves and not the sprites Fei Long has so many copy cat already lol

Yes, the moves. It's the definetive version for sure with superb coding and new moves that would make for a smooth Chang-Chi incorporated moves to make it a creative flavor.

Edit: Also! I just thought that maybe Kamui and maybe some of Sasuke from Ninja Masters could work for Red Dagger?

! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 K10
Not wanna be picky or what, but I prefer to stay away from using Fei Long again, even if it has superb coding. I just watched the version of Fei Long you suggested, it uses POTS gameplay (I don't hate or dislike this type of gameplay, but most superhero comics chars have generally MvC/VSD or any similar type of gameplay, thus I use Duracelleur's ToSix version of Dao Long).

Regarding Red Dagger, I have another thought:
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 5RWhUbU
Yatagarasu's Azure
His arms need to be color-separated, tho.

But Kamui seems to work too.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 25th 2022, 8:41 am

MDS_GEIST wrote:
CSP like this, perhaps?

Mr.Ketchup wrote:

as long as it's just the moves and not the sprites Fei Long has so many copy cat already lol[/quote]

i like this idea. saw a pretty extensive movelist for an edit of 1 too
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 25th 2022, 11:27 am

volzzilla wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:
CSP like this, perhaps?

Mr.Ketchup wrote:

volzzilla wrote:
i like this idea. saw a pretty extensive movelist for an edit of 1 too

I don't have much time to do a whole character but wouldn't mind chipping in like I said before I'll do the CSP and do some specials if someone else wants to help in this character
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 25th 2022, 10:52 pm

chuchoryu's ogre into mcu attuma?
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 EmptyNovember 26th 2022, 8:51 am

alnyrd wrote:
CSP like this, perhaps?
Hey wait..., cool concept, guys! ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 670481599

alnyrd likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2