The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bridge Cliff Stage
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !

Go down 
+6
alnyrd
LESSARD
Shining
Mr.Ketchup
yolomate
Adminbot
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adminbot

Adminbot

! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Empty
PostSubject: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! EmptyApril 12th 2022, 10:55 am

Suggest palette changes here towards the purpose of helping towards the organization of an all-new Marvel or DC comics character.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! EmptyNovember 20th 2022, 8:06 am

well my palette for Superman MDS22 EDITED by @MDS_GEIST - @Tumatae - HannibalKal-Elvis and Friends its a Homelander char:
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Superm30
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup, ZONIK and Ty like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! EmptyNovember 20th 2022, 9:11 am

Now, for a couple of months I have been using Sabrewulf by Nexus Games/Gartanham as Werewolf by Night. (Way before the new Marvel based on the same char). So, I thought that always was a good base and choice.

Chinnen from Power Instinct for Baron Mordo. Yolomate made me a pal of that a couple months ago, and it's perfect.

! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Baronw10

Also, Sentry by Acey could be Ikaris from Eternals.
Wu Ao Shi could be Cersi from Eternals.
Saki Omokane can become Minn-Erva from Captain Marvel.
Nova could be to Yon-Rogg from Captain America.

Not pal, but I feel Garrosh could be base for Ape-Man/M'Baku from Black Panther.

yolomate and Ty like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! EmptyNovember 20th 2022, 2:10 pm

As crosspotts said
Heatwave purple version is similar to trapster

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! EmptyNovember 20th 2022, 3:42 pm

! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Wong10
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Mordo10

My RETSU have palettes for Mordo, Wong and even Kaecillius from Dr. Strange MCU

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! EmptyNovember 20th 2022, 5:11 pm

I've been using White Buffalo (from Power Instinct) as Erik Killmonger (comics version, not the movie version)
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! FHqjK9c
White Buffalo

! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Erik_Killmonger_%28Earth-616%29_from_All-New_Official_Handbook_of_the_Marvel_Universe_A_to_Z_Vol_1_6_0001
Erik Killmonger

But, tbh, I think Condor Heads (from Breakers) has more similar body and stature to Erik Killmonger
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Condor-breakers-stance
Condor Heads

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
Chinnen from Power Instinct for Baron Mordo. Yolomate made me a pal of that a couple months ago, and it's perfect.
Also, Sentry by Acey could be Ikaris from Eternals.
Wu Ao Shi could be Cersi from Eternals.
Saki Omokane can become Minn-Erva from Captain Marvel.
Nova could be to Yon-Rogg from Captain America.

Not pal, but I feel Garrosh could be base for Ape-Man/M'Baku from Black Panther.
These pals are okay if we refer to the movie's version, tho

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! EmptyNovember 20th 2022, 7:28 pm

! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Breake10

! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Shang_10
Dao Long from Breakers Revenge for modern day Shang-Chi just do some color separation Cool

! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Shang-10

yolomate, MatreroG and alnyrd like this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! EmptyNovember 20th 2022, 8:25 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Shang_10
Dao Long from Breakers Revenge for modern day Shang-Chi Cool

! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Shang-10

YOU READ MY MIND!
I also currently use Dao Long (ToSix version) as Shang Chi (comic version just like what you show).
In the future, I intend to frankensprite the upper torso of Guy (Street Fighter), legs of Chinnen (Power Instinct), and someone's head (I still need to figure out whose), and use ToSix Dao Long's moves (changing dragon hadouken sprites into ten rings sprites)

Or, yeah you're right, do the color separation. It will be much less hassle lol. Just remember change the dragon hadouken sprites into ten rings lol

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! EmptyNovember 20th 2022, 8:31 pm

alnyrd wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:
! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Breake10

Dao Long from Breakers Revenge for modern day Shang-Chi Cool

YOU READ MY MIND!
I also currently use Dao Long (ToSix version) as Shang Chi (comic version just like what you show).
In the future, I intend to frankensprite the upper torso of Guy (Street Fighter), legs of Chinnen (Power Instinct), and someone's head (I still need to figure out whose), and use ToSix Dao Long's moves (changing dragon hadouken sprites into ten rings sprites)

You don't think the upper torso of Dao long isn't perfect already?? it look straight from comic but guy can me an interesting look as well can't wait to see.
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! EmptyNovember 20th 2022, 8:44 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
You don't think the upper torso of Dao long isn't perfect already?? it look straight from comic but guy can me an interesting look as well can't wait to see.
It is perfect as is actually. The animations are also fluent.
I want to change it just because he has a different style of sprites. Most superhero comic chars have modern Capcom style or CvS style.

Ty likes this post

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! EmptyNovember 20th 2022, 8:50 pm

alnyrd wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:
I want to change it just because he has a different style of sprites. Most superhero comic chars have modern Capcom style or CvS style.

I think with the right palette you could make it look more cps or cvs style I see some people do it with KOF characters
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! EmptyNovember 20th 2022, 9:17 pm

This uses the ray by carapa wit a head swap and caps boot things it's not just a pal swap but the pal swap is the start this is Bucky Barnes caps side kick
Pal swaps are always a good start but head swaps are where it's at lol url=https://servimg.com/view/18842086/413]! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Bucky11[/url]
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! EmptyNovember 20th 2022, 9:39 pm

Joker pal to arcade I gave to shining
A two face pal to make him jig saw a punisher enemy
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! EmptyNovember 20th 2022, 11:25 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
alnyrd wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:

I think with the right palette you could make it look more cps or cvs style I see some people do it with KOF characters

CSP like this, perhaps?

metamutant likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! EmptyNovember 21st 2022, 1:37 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Joker pal to arcade I gave to shining
A two face pal to make him jig saw a punisher enemy

They are perfect for them ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !   ! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - ! Empty

Back to top Go down

! -- Palette change suggestions to create a new Marvel/DC character - !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next