The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars

Go down 
+16
Fede X
JARRO77
volzzilla
Avaid
Angelus_Silverhead
crosspotts1.0
_Firebrand_
shags2dope
chancethegamer
brucewayne74
Shining
metamutant
RenatoNat.J
gartanham
Clint
DC VS MARVEL
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 28th 2023, 1:43 am

You have really cool projects here man

I especially like Zod,Joker and Doomsday

I'm really curious about these 3 i wish you best of luck DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2023, 9:12 am

this is the coin rolling for two-face hyper background Wink

Code:
https://www.4shared.com/get/MG5TsHmsea/two_face_coin_rolling_sprites.html

good work with your improvements

Last edited by Shining on February 22nd 2023, 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 22nd 2023, 10:06 am

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
General Zod: Terence Stamp... get more update by fixing some pal issues and some separate.

Like the exaple:
1st before with common bracelets and the Bastion's marks pal.
2nd no more common pal so we can have just the bracelets. Also chest Symbol is separate already.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also now have an extra Intro speech against Superman.

I hope u like it.

That general zod looks very promising, I agree with you bro, you have to separate it from the original Bastion char
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 24th 2023, 7:18 am

fede de 10 wrote:
DC VS MARVEL wrote:
General Zod: Terence Stamp... get more update by fixing some pal issues and some separate.

Like the exaple:
2nd no more common pal so we can have just the bracelets. Also chest Symbol is separate already.

I hope u like it.

That general zod looks very promising, I agree with you bro, you have to separate it from the original Bastion char

Tnx my friend. I have dove alredy when upload those pics for expale.

Sandly i run here and there with doctors because im 2 mounths sick... so yestarday i got 4 medicines form doctror's order... and i hope next week ill be fine to completed everything at all chars i have for next event.

About General Zod left only few pal details at head and done.
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 24th 2023, 8:39 am

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:
DC VS MARVEL wrote:

Like the exaple:

I hope u like it.

Wow just like the movies good sprite work man maybe can add some super punches and specials from Superman edit? Add some continuity what do you think?
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 24th 2023, 8:51 am

Take your time,I Hope you Will be fine soon
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 24th 2023, 9:27 am

I waiting that Zod!! DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 670481599 DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 24th 2023, 9:37 am

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:
DC VS MARVEL wrote:

Like the exaple:

I hope u like it.

Tnx my friend. I have dove alredy when upload those pics for expale.

Sandly i run here and there with doctors because im 2 mounths sick... so yestarday i got 4 medicines form doctror's order... and i hope next week ill be fine to completed everything at all chars i have for next event.

About General Zod left only few pal details at head and done.

We're the same bro, I'm sick for 2 weeks, and then God willing... I'll go back to work every day. I hope you get better soon!!
Back to top Go down
Raijjin

Raijjin

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 25th 2023, 10:47 am

Hey there !
I just saw your post and your idea of updating Two-Face ! I just wanted to tell you that my version of the character is free to update. I wanted to make some changes on the character myself, to make him more unique, but my coding abilities didn't allow me to do that...
There is already a color differenciation between the hair and the suit (not totally tho), so it might take less work on that part.
If you want to, you, or we, could work on this to make it better [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 25th 2023, 7:24 pm

get well fede and dc v m
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 EmptyMarch 19th 2023, 6:07 pm

Hi my mugen family/friends.

I gone a while again.
I was under medication as u know... few tests left to see if im 100% ok from my cold/flu/allergy that after tomorrow will be 3 months.

I hope u all are fine and healthy... as it is most important thing.

I have bad new/good news:

Bad news... an other death in the family... not old. Life is not always fair.
Also means maybe not ready for next event about my chars.
(I will like to know when is next event date).

Good news... i will release my chars even after event when are completed... if i will not make it through event time.

So stay tuned Smile
Back to top Go down
kain11

kain11

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 EmptyMarch 19th 2023, 8:43 pm

get well buddy, come back stronger
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 EmptyMarch 20th 2023, 12:08 am

Good luck my friend ...save your heal ...we Will have the event around April 9
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 EmptyMarch 20th 2023, 5:30 pm

Thank u my friends.

If ill make it... i hope at least will release and share with u General Zod & Rambo for Eastern event.

Then more chars at next event of MMV birthday at June.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4