The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 Emptyby manbatshark8 Yesterday at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars

Go down 
+16
Fede X
JARRO77
volzzilla
Avaid
Angelus_Silverhead
crosspotts1.0
_Firebrand_
shags2dope
chancethegamer
brucewayne74
Shining
metamutant
RenatoNat.J
gartanham
Clint
DC VS MARVEL
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2023, 10:35 am

Zod looks cool. I love his appearence from MoS, but this one breath with classic. Smile
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2023, 10:39 am

I Will wait anxiously twoface and new general zod

I m not sure you had understand ...About two face i meant the hair color are same color of the shoes...It Need to separate shoes color from hair color Wink
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2023, 10:46 am

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
Zod looks cool. I love his appearence from MoS, but this one breath with classic. Smile

Im the opposite hahaha... i dont like the MoS at all. I love Terence Stamp classic Smile

Shining wrote:
I Will wait anxiously twoface and new general zod

I m not sure you had understand ...About two face i meant the hair color are same color of the shoes...It Need to separate shoes color from hair color Wink

Hahaha... not any more my friend. Is about one year i have separate pal hair and shoes.
Have left only few details at sepatare pal on shirt and Two Face will be ready.

Here how pal will be with Two Face:

half hair/other half half
half suit/other half suit
half tie/other half tie
half face/other half face
one eye/other one eye
one eyebrowns/other one eyebrowns
shoes
shirt

Here an example:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2023, 11:09 am

Almost forgot I was waiting on that two face. Did the guy ever send you that big rolling coin
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2023, 11:14 am

chancethegamer wrote:
Almost forgot I was waiting on that two face. Did the guy ever send you that big rolling coin

Many projects got pause last year because of real life and death in the family. Maybe u havent read at other posts.
But im back... even that i work my projects on 10'' screen and that doesnt help much for the eyes.
Forgive my english.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2023, 11:46 am

I wasn’t rushing you or anything. I was just saying I forgot you were working on an update lol I read earlier posts and was wondering if you ever got the big rolling coin animation
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2023, 12:00 pm

chancethegamer wrote:
I wasn’t rushing you or anything. I was just saying I forgot you were working on an update lol I read earlier posts and was wondering if you ever got the big rolling coin animation

I never was believe u was rushing my friend. At just tell u my story and why my projects left back in time.

I think i had got it.

If time goes fine till eastern event... i believe ill release 3-5 chars.

General Zod... Rambo... Two Face and some more.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 25th 2023, 2:55 pm

Looking forward to all of them. Rambo being in the works was a big surprise
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 27th 2023, 3:42 am

Cool project, Terence stamp new face Is epic
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 27th 2023, 3:57 am

brucewayne74 wrote:

Tnk u my friend. I knew u gonna like him because u like classic chars as much i like Smile

Hope in near future we work together again for an other char as we did with Zorro Smile
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 27th 2023, 4:35 am

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
brucewayne74 wrote:

Tnk u my friend. I knew u gonna like him because u like classic chars as much i like Smile

Hope in near future we work together again for an other char as we did with Zorro Smile

I think some of my next ideas could be interesting for a team up my friend, but i think I can start spriting them not before december,at the Moment i m starting 2 female anime chars of the 80s After finishing oolong
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 27th 2023, 6:34 am

brucewayne74 wrote:
DC VS MARVEL wrote:
brucewayne74 wrote:

I think some of my next ideas could be interesting for a team up my friend, but i think I can start spriting them not before december,at the Moment i m starting 2 female anime chars of the 80s After finishing oolong

dirty pair (?)
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 27th 2023, 7:07 am

Avaid wrote:
brucewayne74 wrote:
DC VS MARVEL wrote:
brucewayne74 wrote:

dirty pair (?)

No,something Better,but a secret for now
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 27th 2023, 9:13 am

I honestly tried to do that with my color separation when I help with two face but some how I missed sprites or just parts ADHD and stuff so love what your doing to fix him up
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 27th 2023, 6:55 pm

looking forward to your projects Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars   DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DC VS MARVEL: Projects and Updating/Editing chars
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next