The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel Emptyby BigPimp Today at 6:35 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel Emptyby Shining Today at 4:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 2:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:13 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel

Go down 
+3
animaraz
yolomate
skhsato123
7 posters
AuthorMessage
skhsato123

skhsato123

Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel Empty
PostSubject: Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel   Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel EmptyMay 3rd 2023, 12:15 pm

First is Beta Ray Bill from Marvel Comics

2nd one is the Anti-Monitor from the negative matter of the DC multiverse ruler of Qward and the true trigger of crisis on infinite earths
I started this wip in the winter 2018

3 is a Snk styled version of Marvels Dormammu

4 the Blue Beetle Ted Kord from the silver age of earth prime

5 doctor Octopus i am working hard on him i complete the sprites and codes by bardern666

6 Giganta from DC universe the precrisis canon version

7 kraven the hunter

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel   Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel EmptyMay 3rd 2023, 12:37 pm

I like that Blue Bettle...
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel   Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel EmptyMay 3rd 2023, 2:05 pm

All those projects are very good. Do you think you will release some of them this year? Which have more chances?

Muy buenos todos esos proyectos ¿Crees que liberes algunos de ellos este año? ¿Cuales tienen más posibilidades?

كل هذه المشاريع جيدة جدا هل تعتقد أنك ستطلق البعض منها هذا العام؟ التي لديها فرص أكثر؟
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel   Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel EmptyMay 3rd 2023, 4:30 pm

Thanks for all the feedback
Especially Animaraz for writing in my own language which is arabic @animaraz
That is really charming

I think by summer mostly Giganta will be available as the rogue of wonder woman villains complete

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel   Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel EmptyMay 4th 2023, 11:02 am

all look cool Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel 705151839

since mentioned giganta, i'd suggest a change where instead of that disappearing smoke before falling onto the opponent, use the jumping animation but jump offscreen instead.

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel   Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel EmptyMay 4th 2023, 11:36 am

Great chars progress ...Remember to give bradern credits on doc ock...continue with them
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel   Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel EmptyMay 6th 2023, 1:42 pm

...you forget to mention your Ocean master Wink
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel   Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel EmptyMay 6th 2023, 2:54 pm

Ahmed, you are an incredible subject, I am a witness of how you evolved with your chars, hopefully you will release some soon
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel   Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel EmptyMay 6th 2023, 4:01 pm

ocean master
orion are among surprises
and thanks to all of you my dear friends
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel   Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel EmptyMay 6th 2023, 6:55 pm

I like a lot have witness your evolution, bro. I´m very proud of you!
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel   Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel EmptyMay 6th 2023, 7:07 pm

Thanks @lessard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel   Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel Empty

Back to top Go down

Showcase of Skhsato (AKA Ahmed Elmohamady) projects in the last few years DC and Marvel
Page 1 of 1