The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Bridge Cliff Stage
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 3:51 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Morbius upgrade (WIP)

Go down 
+17
Avaid
alnyrd
Midnight-Son
Pilgrim
BigPimp
Fede X
RenatoNat.J
Vity.Vistys.
Shining
candido159
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
4 elements
carpa5
ParaDo0x
Mr.Ketchup
jspiderman171717
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jspiderman171717

Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 4:58 pm

Midnight-Son wrote:
jspiderman171717 wrote:
Midnight-Son wrote:
How would the two of you like a no way home esque intro when facing either three versions?
Hello, a special intro with Clint's Blade is planned, although I don't quite understand what you mean by the intro of the three versions Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 1f605
Hello back, Though i havent made any official wip topics on the matter, i am working on a 90's accurate version of the same charecter, you can find some of the old sprites im only using half of in my last release but im very slow
there was another version released not long ago, and well when i saw that there would be three versions each being the faavourite of somebody i was reminded of the new spider-man movie and thought it would be cool to have an intro explaining the different versions in the same way, like i said im slow and i still havent gotten past the standing basics, for my version, and even then it could use some cleaning up , but i thought the idea would be cool  
Oh wow!, now I understand, I would really like to see the progress of your version of Morbius, at first I also wanted to make the character in his TAS version but the opportunity arose to edit the Pilgrim char being this the version that you can see, A special intro with the existing versions of Morbius could be interesting, everything will depend on whether we can coordinate to achieve it

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2022, 8:04 am

jspiderman171717 wrote:
Midnight-Son wrote:
jspiderman171717 wrote:
Midnight-Son wrote:
How would the two of you like a no way home esque intro when facing either three versions?
Hello, a special intro with Clint's Blade is planned, although I don't quite understand what you mean by the intro of the three versions Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 1f605
Hello back, Though i havent made any official wip topics on the matter, i am working on a 90's accurate version of the same charecter, you can find some of the old sprites im only using half of in my last release but im very slow
there was another version released not long ago, and well when i saw that there would be three versions each being the faavourite of somebody i was reminded of the new spider-man movie and thought it would be cool to have an intro explaining the different versions in the same way, like i said im slow and i still havent gotten past the standing basics, for my version, and even then it could use some cleaning up , but i thought the idea would be cool  
Oh wow!, now I understand, I would really like to see the progress of your version of Morbius, at first I also wanted to make the character in his TAS version but the opportunity arose to edit the Pilgrim char being this the version that you can see, A special intro with the existing versions of Morbius could be interesting, everything will depend on whether we can coordinate to achieve it

sounds good i can send you what i have when your close to finishing the intros on yours, id be more eager to send it now but i usually do intros outros last, but to meat your deadline i could send him over when youre close enough to start working on your own intros/outros
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 1st 2022, 10:16 am

Midnight-Son wrote:
jspiderman171717 wrote:
Midnight-Son wrote:
jspiderman171717 wrote:
Midnight-Son wrote:

sounds good i can send you what i have when your close to finishing the intros on yours, id be more eager to send it now but i usually do intros outros last, but to meat your deadline i could send him over when youre close enough to start working on your own intros/outros  
Sounds good, when I start with the intros / winposes I send you a message to start with the special intros with your version of Morbius  Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 670481599
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 16th 2022, 2:27 pm

Hello Friends I hope you are well, the morbius update is almost finished, only the intros / winposes are missing and I wanted to ask you about ideas for them, although over time I have come up with a couple that can work well I feel that several of you could provide creative ideas for this.

I hope you are having a great day and look forward to morbius very soon

gartanham, BigPimp, animaraz and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 16th 2022, 5:17 pm

That's great news about Morbius. As for ideas have human Michael turn into Morbius for an intro. Maybe a bunch of bats come together and form an outline of Morbius who then proceeds forth. For an intro or winpose maybe he could bite a female victim. Another winpose could be where he hears gunshots and says feeding time before flying away. Some of these you may already have lol. Also he could be surrounded by bats then sort of disappears after the bats fly away.

BigPimp, jspiderman171717 and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 16th 2022, 6:52 pm

¿Que tal una chica caminando, de repente voltea aterrada y se hecha a correr... Y de los cielos aterriza Morbius? ¿O que su intro sea alimentándose de una chica y dejándola caer al suelo cuando se da cuenta de la presencia de su oponente?

BigPimp and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 16th 2022, 11:24 pm

metamutant wrote:
That's great news about Morbius. As for ideas have human Michael turn into Morbius for an intro. Maybe a bunch of bats come together and form an outline of Morbius who then proceeds forth. For an intro or winpose maybe he could bite a female victim. Another winpose could be where he hears gunshots and says feeding time before flying away. Some of these you may already have lol. Also he could be surrounded by bats then sort of disappears after the bats fly away.

def go with this ^

(and one other thing just remember to backup your character files in case something happens and you lose it )

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 17th 2022, 11:12 am

metamutant wrote:
Thank you very much for commenting, actually the only one I had thought of the ideas you mentioned was the human Michael, I like the idea of the bats and the victim to feed on, I'm sure I'll do something with that!
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 17th 2022, 11:25 am

animaraz wrote:
¿Que tal una chica caminando, de repente voltea aterrada y se hecha a correr... Y de los cielos aterriza Morbius? ¿O que su intro sea alimentándose de una chica y dejándola caer al suelo cuando se da cuenta de la presencia de su oponente?
Hola Animaraz gracis por comentar! me agrada mucho la idea de Morbius alimentandose de una victima a lo Midnight Bliss de Demitri, aunque para variariar me gustaria que fuera un chico cualquuiera, sobre todo por que pienso usar esta animación de Twelve la cual queda perfecta con la idea: 

EN:Hello Animaraz, thanks for commenting! I really like the idea of Morbius feeding on a victim like Demitri's Midnight Bliss, although for a change I would like it to be any guy, especially because I plan to use this animation from Twelve which is perfect with the idea:

Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 Twelve10

gartanham and animaraz like this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 17th 2022, 11:27 am

Avaid wrote:
metamutant wrote:

def go with this ^

(and one other thing just remember to backup your character files in case something happens and you lose it )
Don't worry friend, both morbius and other things I've worked on are safe in the Drive cloud I always make backups every time I make important progress so rest assured that the work will not be lost

Avaid likes this post

Back to top Go down
Melter

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 EmptyFebruary 20th 2022, 11:43 am

What do you think about a win pose where Morbius rest upside down, like a true vampire?

Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 Rco00710

Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 70c521fda89f4a4b4fa33d65e174cbc4

jspiderman171717, Avaid and ZONIK like this post

Back to top Go down
Saneko20

Saneko20

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 23rd 2022, 11:00 am

How's the char progress?
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 EmptyMarch 23rd 2022, 3:45 pm

Mr.Ketchup and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Morbius upgrade (WIP)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4