The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Morbius upgrade (WIP)

Go down 
+17
Avaid
alnyrd
Midnight-Son
Pilgrim
BigPimp
Fede X
RenatoNat.J
Vity.Vistys.
Shining
candido159
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
4 elements
carpa5
ParaDo0x
Mr.Ketchup
jspiderman171717
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
jspiderman171717

Morbius upgrade (WIP)  Empty
PostSubject: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  EmptyNovember 30th 2021, 3:03 pm

Hello MMV friends, as mentioned a few weeks ago I am working on the update of Pilgrim's Morbius.
In this first preview all the basic movements of him are shown, in addition to his kicks and blows.

As you can see in the video, Morbius has an acrobatic fighting style based on his natural instincts, the most important addition is that he now has the Aerial Rave Launcher for aerial combos.
I will use this topic to show the periodic updates of the character, any comments, opinions or ideas to make the character better are welcome  Morbius upgrade (WIP)  670481599

Last edited by jspiderman171717 on December 2nd 2021, 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

animaraz, Mr.Ketchup, ParaDo0x, yolomate, kimczi and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  EmptyNovember 30th 2021, 3:45 pm

It's looking good so far, but it's in the wrong thread. Since it's not released, or I can not find the link lol. As said, really good video so far, I am happy to see more progress on Morbius.

jspiderman171717 and 4 elements like this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  EmptyNovember 30th 2021, 4:33 pm

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
It's looking good so far, but it's in the wrong thread. Since it's not released, or I can not find the link lol. As said, really good video so far, I am happy to see more progress on Morbius.
Thanks for the correction Mr. Ketchup, I am not a post many topics, so I usually make such mistakes

In which thread would it be correct to place the post? To be able to correct it as soon as possible  Morbius upgrade (WIP)  670481599
Back to top Go down
ParaDo0x

ParaDo0x

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  EmptyNovember 30th 2021, 5:05 pm

Great job, thanks for your work.
I still think the new Morbius movie might be a source of inspiration because it will be ... relevant?
Large flock of bats, teleporters with purple effects and possibly Echolocation (like a daredevil).
These are just my suggestions, I appreciate any work done on the character.

jspiderman171717 likes this post

Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  EmptyNovember 30th 2021, 5:28 pm

amazing update bro

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  EmptyNovember 30th 2021, 5:56 pm

ParaDo0x wrote:

Great job, thanks for your  work.
I still think the new Morbius movie might be a source of inspiration because it will be ... relevant?
Large flock of bats, teleporters with purple effects and possibly Echolocation (like a daredevil).
These are just my suggestions, I appreciate any work done on the character.
Thanks for the suggestions ParaDo0x, in fact I had in mind to use the abilities that he has both in the comics (the most representative and useful) and in Spiderman TAS, 
but I also plan to use some of the powers seen in the trailers, if all goes well. Well the character will be released before the movie
Back to top Go down
4 elements

4 elements

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  EmptyNovember 30th 2021, 7:45 pm

Other good references for gameplay:

yolomate, alnyrd and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  EmptyNovember 30th 2021, 8:12 pm

4 elements wrote:
Other good references for gameplay:
Yeah I'll take some stuff from MUA3 too

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  EmptyDecember 1st 2021, 1:09 am

Are you going to let him walk he can't actually fly he can get picked up by a wind current and glide but he can't just fly

jspiderman171717 and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  EmptyDecember 1st 2021, 10:22 am

looks amazing!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  EmptyDecember 1st 2021, 10:53 am

Great upgrades yes

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  EmptyDecember 1st 2021, 1:16 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Are you going to let him walk he can't actually fly he can get picked up by a wind current and glide but he can't just fly
Yep, I think I let him float all the time, it's true that in the comics the guy can't really fly, but in Spiderman TAS he can, just like in the trailer for the new movie you can see that he can also fly freely, I plan on this version has a combination of abilities of all its adaptations and in this way have a more interesting gameplay
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  EmptyDecember 5th 2021, 11:48 pm

Hi MMV guys, continuing with the Morbius updates, I'm starting with the specials:

This new movement called Hypnotic Gaze is based on his homonymous ability from the comics, morbius being a Pseudo-Vampire, he has the ability to hypnotize others if they look directly into his eyes long enough.

Morbius upgrade (WIP)  110
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  210
This power is also shown in MUA3 game: 
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  313
Translating to mugen Morbius will launch a hypnotic beam from his eyes that will make the opponent go into a dyzzy state for a few moments, being this helpful to chain combos or other special attacks: 
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  Mugen026
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  Mugen025
That's it for now, more specials to come soon!

Last edited by jspiderman171717 on January 21st 2022, 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

animaraz, Mr.Ketchup and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  EmptyDecember 5th 2021, 11:57 pm

Awesome and really cool way to incorporate it

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  EmptyDecember 6th 2021, 12:06 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Awesome and really cool way to incorporate it
thanks man,for some reason when uploading the gif of the movement it became a JPG image, so I uploaded it as a video to be able to show it well  Morbius upgrade (WIP)  670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Morbius upgrade (WIP)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next