The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Morbius upgrade (WIP)

Go down 
+17
Avaid
alnyrd
Midnight-Son
Pilgrim
BigPimp
Fede X
RenatoNat.J
Vity.Vistys.
Shining
candido159
yolomate
crosspotts1.0
4 elements
carpa5
ParaDo0x
Mr.Ketchup
jspiderman171717
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2022, 11:52 am

YES, this is one of those moves I've hoped to see in Morbius, great work!

jspiderman171717 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2022, 2:53 pm

How would the two of you like a no way home esque intro when facing either three versions?
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2022, 7:08 am

this is definitely becoming one of my most anticipated updates Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 670481599

but what i think this guy could also really win from is, and im not saying that current ones are bad, by no means, but new professional head edits could really make this guy shine.. maybe just new hair even?

just not to be empty-worded, here, i still have my very first attempt for sinister, before Sei made a new head edit for him, and before all the changes i made myself as well:
Spoiler:
it already looks like sinister, right? but just compare this sinister sprite to the one in the signature, just to see what new (or improved) head edit can do to a character (granted, many other things were improved as well, but head edit is what really stands out i think)

im not a guy to do good head edits myself, otherwise i wouldve just suggested a sheet here for you to use, but i just really love what you are doing here, this is only reason for me writing this, so just a suggestion to maybe ask deanjo or someone who is really good with head edits, to try to give it a shot. this guy is already looking very good, but this change could really bring him to a top-tier character. hope you will take it in a right way, and either way, its already great Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 670481599

metamutant, alnyrd and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 23rd 2022, 11:46 pm

Midnight-Son wrote:
How would the two of you like a no way home esque intro when facing either three versions?
Hello, a special intro with Clint's Blade is planned, although I don't quite understand what you mean by the intro of the three versions Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 1f605
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2022, 12:02 am

BigPimp wrote:
this is definitely becoming one of my most anticipated updates Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 670481599

but what i think this guy could also really win from is, and im not saying that current ones are bad, by no means, but new professional head edits could really make this guy shine.. maybe just new hair even?

just not to be empty-worded, here, i still have my very first attempt for sinister, before Sei made a new head edit for him, and before all the changes i made myself as well:
Spoiler:
it already looks like sinister, right? but just compare this sinister sprite to the one in the signature, just to see what new (or improved) head edit can do to a character (granted, many other things were improved as well, but head edit is what really stands out i think)

im not a guy to do good head edits myself, otherwise i wouldve just suggested a sheet here for you to use, but i just really love what you are doing here, this is only reason for me writing this, so just a suggestion to maybe ask deanjo or someone who is really good with head edits, to try to give it a shot. this guy is already looking very good, but this change could really bring him to a top-tier character. hope you will take it in a right way, and either way, its already great Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 670481599
Hello BigPimp, thanks for commenting, i really appreciate this kind of feedback and yes, I understand what you mean, in the early phases of the update i consider changing the hair style so that it would have more resemblance to that of the comics and the Half Portrait of malevka1, I did several tests but none gave the result I expected and the best option ended up being the one you can see in the videos and sprites that I have been sharing. 

It would be great if some user with more experience in sprites could provide a better hairstyle, committing me to update the sprites again without any problem, actually as I said at the beginning of the post any suggestion or support that makes the character better is completely welcome. For now I will continue working what I know is in my capacity at the moment  Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 670481599

BigPimp likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 24th 2022, 2:58 am

I had given a head for use that I did from scratch I don't know who has it and I don't know if I still do
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 29th 2022, 4:01 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
I had given a head for use that I did from scratch I don't know who has it and I don't know if I still do
Yeah I saw the sprite you made of the Mobius head, it looks really good, the problem is that it wouldn't fit well with the sprites of the character, because of the size, still thanks for worrying about that detail  Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 29th 2022, 4:14 pm

Hello again, I'm glad to tell you that the character in terms of Gameplay is already 100% updated, I finished editing the hypers (they are exactly the same 3, but with sprite editing, plus they now take less time to execute) in addition to which now has a throw.

Hyper move based on Spiderman TAS:
Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 Bat10

Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 67597810
Only 50% of the sprites to edit (gethits, special states, intros and winposes) would be missing and Morbius would be ready! If you have any suggestions for intros and winposes I would love to hear them, since I am not very creative in that section, most likely the character will be released along with his stage before the end of February, so please wait a little longer.

Mr.Ketchup and DuFundao like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 29th 2022, 4:25 pm

Good vampire sprite

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 29th 2022, 7:12 pm

jspiderman171717 wrote:
Hello again, I'm glad to tell you that the character in terms of Gameplay is already 100% updated, I finished editing the hypers (they are exactly the same 3, but with sprite editing, plus they now take less time to execute) in addition to which now has a throw.

Only 50% of the sprites to edit (gethits, special states, intros and winposes) would be missing and Morbius would be ready! If you have any suggestions for intros and winposes I would love to hear them, since I am not very creative in that section, most likely the character will be released along with his stage before the end of February, so please wait a little longer.
It's great. However, I think the leg is too big/long and not proportional compared to the upper parts of the body.

Last edited by alnyrd on January 30th 2022, 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 29th 2022, 7:33 pm

@jspiderman171717

Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 670481599  Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 670481599  Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 670481599  Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 670481599  Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 670481599
clap clap clap clap clap clap

Amazing Transform. The more vampiric Morbius becomes, the more amazing he will be. Very good progress.

Last edited by RenatoNat.J on January 30th 2022, 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Midnight-Son

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 6:23 am

jspiderman171717 wrote:
Midnight-Son wrote:
Hello, a special intro with Clint's Blade is planned, although I don't quite understand what you mean by the intro of the three versions Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 1f605
Hello back, Though i havent made any official wip topics on the matter, i am working on a 90's accurate version of the same charecter, you can find some of the old sprites im only using half of in my last release but im very slow
there was another version released not long ago, and well when i saw that there would be three versions each being the faavourite of somebody i was reminded of the new spider-man movie and thought it would be cool to have an intro explaining the different versions in the same way, like i said im slow and i still havent gotten past the standing basics, for my version, and even then it could use some cleaning up , but i thought the idea would be cool

jspiderman171717 and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 7:43 am

jspiderman171717 wrote:

Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 67597810

good work man

RenatoNat.J likes this post

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 4:44 pm

alnyrd wrote:
jspiderman171717 wrote:

It's great. However, I think the leg is too big/long and not proportional compared to the upper parts of the body.
yeah! somehow I made the man-bat form sprites more imposing and disproportionate to represent that there is not much humanity left in morbius because of his mutation (as in the TV series)
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 EmptyJanuary 30th 2022, 4:51 pm

RenatoNat.J wrote:
@jspiderman171717

Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 670481599  Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 670481599  Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 670481599  Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 670481599  Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 670481599
clap clap clap clap clap clap

Amazing Transform. The more vampiric Morbius becomes, the more amazing he will be. Very good progress.
Thanks for commenting, as you can see I was inspired by your Nergal and Gargos sprites, I think the result was quite good, and believe me it will really look vampiric when it is released!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morbius upgrade (WIP)    Morbius upgrade (WIP)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Morbius upgrade (WIP)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next