The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
commission's discussion - Page 2 Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» X-men Portraits Collection
commission's discussion - Page 2 Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
commission's discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
commission's discussion - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

commission's discussion

Go down 
+8
TMC55
nedflandeurse
Avaid
Darkburster1
shags2dope
Mr.Ketchup
Shining
GTAGuy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nedflandeurse

commission's discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: temp   commission's discussion - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 8:17 pm

Avaid wrote:
what i wanna say is i feel really sorry for the dude iirc he said he spent 250$ for the character and still didn't receive it after all these years and he keeps getting ignored most of the times

Wich character ?
I'm curious about it.

Sure I feel sorry too!
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 8:25 pm

Same thing happened to me all the messages are still in my inbox here and he just stopped contact like a year ago. I think the topic name needs to be changed because he won't see this
Back to top Go down
Darkburster1

Darkburster1

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 9:22 pm

nedflandeurse wrote:
Avaid wrote:
what i wanna say is i feel really sorry for the dude iirc he said he spent 250$ for the character and still didn't receive it after all these years and he keeps getting ignored most of the times

Wich character ?
I'm curious about it.

Sure I feel sorry too!

Nami (not from one piece) she’s the pink haired karate girl there’s like 2 or 3 videos of a very early WIP on chuchoryu’s YouTube page.
Back to top Go down
Darkburster1

Darkburster1

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 9:26 pm

This character
Back to top Go down
TMC55

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 10:13 pm

Honestly you're best bet is to just save up your funds a commission someone else who can do the job and actually give you results. Honestly I would suggest someone like Countgate for that.
Back to top Go down
Darkburster1

Darkburster1

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 10:45 pm

They got a deviantart?

Honestly I think if I do it again, I’ll just commission sprites cuz mkp is coded differently than regular mugen. It sucks cuz I really like how chuchoryu’s sprites looked, that’s why after a few individual gifs , we moved onto doing the full character. I wanted to commission a whole ton of characters but now that I know I’d never get even 1... it just annoys the hell out of me.

He can’t even deny anything cuz it’s all right there on his channel.
Back to top Go down
Darkburster1

Darkburster1

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 10:53 pm

Never mind I found them...
Back to top Go down
TMC55

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 10:57 pm

I was about to send you the link to it. But yeah honestly I would trust him to get it done. He's already released 2 full sprite sets already.
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2023, 12:02 am

While I agree gates does amazing work and could help with the sprites issues. Not addressing chuchoryu won't fix the overall problem who knows how many ppl he has scammed and will scam if he is not addressed and it feels like ppl are like we'll it's not my money hopefully he still releases that wip I been waiting on...as far as what he owes I have moved forward but that doesn't let him off the hook
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2023, 12:16 am

I suggest only pay after completed for now on
Back to top Go down
TMC55

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2023, 12:24 am

shags2dope wrote:
While I agree gates does amazing work and could help with the sprites issues. Not addressing chuchoryu won't fix the overall problem who knows how many ppl he has scammed and will scam if he is not addressed and it feels like ppl are like we'll it's not my money hopefully he still releases that wip I been waiting on...as far as what he owes I have moved forward but that doesn't let him off the hook
While I agree with this completely what can be done about it? Chuchoryu isn't going to respond or take ownership of his mistakes and correct it, the only thing we can do is relay the message and let people know just what kind of person he is.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2023, 2:11 am

Chuchoryu has like 100 WIPs.. he does a good job spriting the basics for characters we’d love to see in Mugen but I’ve never seen him give a character the full required sprites. I love the fact that he’s the only one willing to sprite MK, power rangers, horror, etc in Capcom style just as the rest of you do but he probably shouldn’t have been your first choice to do a commission.

There’s plenty of other ppl out there like Blade, Sean Alty, etc that probably would’ve accepted and provided results for those commissions in a timely manner. Most ppl on here kinda know Chuch works on whatever he’s in the mood to work on then goes on hiatus until he returns.

Only advice I can give is to try to get commissions from ppl who actively are trying to do them and have decent track record because most are gonna want a certain % up front. Chuch would not have been my first choice for a fully sprited and coded character like you guys are looking for
Back to top Go down
Darkburster1

Darkburster1

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2023, 3:34 am

chancethegamer wrote:
Chuchoryu has like 100 WIPs.. he does a good job spriting the basics for characters we’d love to see in Mugen but I’ve never seen him give a character the full required sprites. I love the fact that he’s the only one willing to sprite MK, power rangers, horror, etc in Capcom style just as the rest of you do but he probably shouldn’t have been your first choice to do a commission.

There’s plenty of other ppl out there like Blade, Sean Alty, etc that probably would’ve accepted and provided results for those commissions in a timely manner. Most ppl on here kinda know Chuch works on whatever he’s in the mood to work on then goes on hiatus until he returns.

Only advice I can give is to try to get commissions from ppl who actively are trying to do them and have decent track record because most are gonna want a certain % up front. Chuch would not have been my first choice for a fully sprited and coded character like you guys are looking for

That’s not gonna help for people like me who didn’t know who to stay away from when first looking for who to do it. And the creators in the mkp community were my first choice, but they refused.

This basically says “you shouldn’t have went to him, he does what he wants” and gives him a pass on taking people’s money for commission without doing any of the promised work.

shags2dope and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2023, 5:48 am

chancethegamer wrote:

but he still accepted it i don't think anybody put a gun on his head and told him to do a commission i saw a creator or 2 that stops working on their project when they get a commission , and they finish it as their top priority as he should've done
Back to top Go down
technine666

technine666

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 22nd 2023, 6:22 pm

Chuchoryu is a scammer and should be outted as one publicly.

He has taken countless amounts of money and has not finished projects.
This is disgusting.

He stops replying. Once he realizes he can no longer
squeeze any more money out of the person.

He will make up extravagant stories involving his family, or emergency
Situations that come up.

People like him are vermin, and give the Mugen community a bad name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

commission's discussion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next