The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
commission's discussion Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
commission's discussion Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
commission's discussion Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
commission's discussion Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

commission's discussion

Go down 
+8
TMC55
nedflandeurse
Avaid
Darkburster1
shags2dope
Mr.Ketchup
Shining
GTAGuy
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

commission's discussion Empty
PostSubject: commission's discussion   commission's discussion EmptyOctober 18th 2021, 4:43 am

Hi, it's been bugging me for some time.

But where in the world is Chuchoryu?

I've been contacted him since Spring and now all the sudden, he's just offline for a long time.

Anyone knows what happened to him?

Last edited by ModeratorBot on January 1st 2023, 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edit)
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion EmptyOctober 18th 2021, 5:38 am

I contacted him but without answer... I hope we won t lost him
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion EmptyOctober 18th 2021, 6:49 am

He does this at times. It's not the first time he has been gone for weeks, and a couple months. But he usually come back, and when he do, he always does with a bang.

I hope Chuchoryu is doing well in his personal life.
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion EmptyOctober 19th 2021, 5:29 am

I hope so too.
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion EmptyDecember 21st 2022, 4:02 pm

shags2dope wrote:
GTAGuy wrote:
All i want for Xmas is a Updated Ace.

Don't hold your breathe, that would require more than just basics attacks and that has yet to happen,  start a bunch of wips, release an alpha version and move on

He promised to.uodate more on him, even more moves and supers.

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
Which Ace? The SF EX guy or from One Piece?

Also, Chucho, Sigma looks epic.

From SF EX.
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion EmptyDecember 22nd 2022, 7:25 am

Lmao yeah well he promised me my commission over a year ago and is still avoiding my attempts to reach out to him. So yea I don't see it happening
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion EmptyDecember 22nd 2022, 3:04 pm

shags2dope wrote:
Lmao yeah well he promised me my commission over a year ago and is still avoiding my attempts to reach out to him. So yea I don't see it happening

♫ I want a updated Ace for Christmas!

At least before or after Christmas.

And by the way
I want a feast.
I want a bean feast!

Cream buns and doughnuts and fruitcake with no nuts
So good you could go nuts

I want a ball
I want a party
Pink macaroons and a million balloons
And performing baboons and ...
Give it to me Now!

I want the world
I want the whole world
I want to lock it all up in my pocket
It's my bar of chocolate
Give it to me
Now!

I want today
I want tomorrow
I want to wear 'em like braids in my hair
And I don't want to share 'em

I want a party with room fulls of laughter
Ten thousand tons of ice cream
And if I don't get the things I am after
I'm going to screeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!

I want the works
I want the whole works
Presents and prizes and sweets and surprises
Of all shapes and sizes
And now

Don't care how
I want it now
Don't care how
I want it noooooooooooooooooooow!!! ♫
Back to top Go down
Darkburster1

Darkburster1

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion EmptyDecember 27th 2022, 3:41 pm

chuchoryu wrote:
GTAGuy wrote:
shags2dope wrote:

♫ I want a updated Ace for Christmas!

At least before or after Christmas.

And by the way
I want a feast.
I want a bean feast!

Cream buns and doughnuts and fruitcake with no nuts
So good you could go nuts

I want a ball
I want a party
Pink macaroons and a million balloons
And performing baboons and ...
Give it to me Now!

I want the world
I want the whole world
I want to lock it all up in my pocket
It's my bar of chocolate
Give it to me
Now!

I want today
I want tomorrow
I want to wear 'em like braids in my hair
And I don't want to share 'em

I want a party with room fulls of laughter
Ten thousand tons of ice cream
And if I don't get the things I am after
I'm going to screeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!!

I want the works
I want the whole works
Presents and prizes and sweets and surprises
Of all shapes and sizes
And now

Don't care how
I want it now
Don't care how
I want it noooooooooooooooooooow!!! ♫
Love it! Need sound music and this gonna be good song

Chuchoryu- I have been trying to reach you for years, about the progress of "Nami" which I paid for over 3 years ago now. You've ignored me on your youtube channels (Im "LordZerotheNightmare" on there), and not posted progress in 2 years. I want to know what's going on. I want communication.
Sidenote, if you do read/respond to this, Also wondering about your Caulifla, and if you have that "yuri oh" character in mugen form. gotta talk to me man, please. Its been so long I hope there's been new progress, or close to completion even.
Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 6:07 pm

[quote="Darkburster1"][quote="chuchoryu"]
GTAGuy wrote:
shags2dope wrote:

Chuchoryu- I have been trying to reach you for years, about the progress of "Nami" which I paid for over 3 years ago now. You've ignored me on your youtube channels (Im "LordZerotheNightmare" on there), and not posted progress in 2 years. I want to know what's going on. I want communication.
Sidenote, if you do read/respond to this, Also wondering about your Caulifla, and if you have that "yuri oh" character in mugen form. gotta talk to me man, please. Its been so long I hope there's been new progress, or close to completion even.

Ok this is getting out of hand this man keeps releasing half asked alphas and you all eat it up and praise him while two ppl have actively mentioned being scammed by this guy and not only does he not acknowledge it but you all don't either you guys just skip passed it and ask him to work on your fav whatever characterthatis never going to happen!!! @volzilla a moderator or somebody do something!! At least make him acknowledge the the issues brought against him. He has no mugen presence besides his YouTube channel and here because nobody here seems to have a problem with how he maneuvers
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 6:45 pm

shags2dope wrote:
Darkburster1 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
GTAGuy wrote:
shags2dope wrote:

Ok this is getting out of hand this man keeps releasing half asked alphas and you all eat it up and praise him while two ppl have actively mentioned being scammed by this guy and not only does he not acknowledge it but you all don't either you guys just skip passed it and ask him to work on your fav whatever characterthatis never going to happen!!! @volzilla a moderator or somebody do something!!  At least make him acknowledge the the issues brought against him. He has no mugen presence besides his YouTube channel and here because nobody here seems to have a problem with how he maneuvers

were you that guy who commissioned that pink haired girl (years ago and didn't get it )  or was it somebody else

edit : wait its @Darkburster1
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 6:50 pm

what i wanna say is i feel really sorry for the dude iirc he said he spent 250$ for the character and still didn't receive it after all these years and he keeps getting ignored most of the times

shags2dope likes this post

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 7:08 pm

That money is already spent, if he was going to refund he would have done it and not ignored messages for years lol like I said he needs to be held accountable
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: commission talk   commission's discussion EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 7:15 pm

shags2dope wrote:
That money is already spent,  if he was going to refund he would have done it and not ignored messages for years lol like I said he needs to be held accountable

commission's discussion Q3EZ5fC

alright , now ppl are gonna be aware of his crimes (that's him in the pic btw )

shags2dope likes this post

Back to top Go down
Darkburster1

Darkburster1

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 8:06 pm

Avaid wrote:
shags2dope wrote:
Darkburster1 wrote:
chuchoryu wrote:
GTAGuy wrote:
shags2dope wrote:

Ok this is getting out of hand this man keeps releasing half asked alphas and you all eat it up and praise him while two ppl have actively mentioned being scammed by this guy and not only does he not acknowledge it but you all don't either you guys just skip passed it and ask him to work on your fav whatever characterthatis never going to happen!!! @volzilla a moderator or somebody do something!!  At least make him acknowledge the the issues brought against him. He has no mugen presence besides his YouTube channel and here because nobody here seems to have a problem with how he maneuvers

were you that guy who commissioned that pink haired girl (years ago and didn't get it )  or was it somebody else

edit : wait its @Darkburster1

yes, Im that guy, the Pink haired girl is my OC, "Nami". Im also LordZeroTheNightmare on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Darkburster1

Darkburster1

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion EmptyJanuary 1st 2023, 8:12 pm

I still want the character, but he has ignored me for awhile now. When he used to reply, hed promise to show me stuff and then that time would come and go and hed never show me anything, and then hed ignore me again. Theres a chain of comments about it on his YT channel, and you can see for yourself theres been no progress since he originally posted the videos years ago now. I wanted her MKP designed but he said he was also gonna code a seperate one for regular mugen (i didnt ask for that btw, just the MKP version cuz thats what I use)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: commission's discussion   commission's discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

commission's discussion
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next