The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
volzzilla returns...the sequel Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
volzzilla returns...the sequel Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
volzzilla returns...the sequel Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
volzzilla returns...the sequel Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

volzzilla returns...the sequel

Go down 
+4
yolomate
candido159
Shining
volzzilla
8 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

volzzilla returns...the sequel Empty
PostSubject: volzzilla returns...the sequel   volzzilla returns...the sequel EmptyJuly 16th 2021, 11:26 am

sorry about the last topic wherever it is (will link it later...now adding link: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t14476-volzzilla-attempts-to-make-a-comeback-to-mmv-and-explain-absence )

that refurbished computer i spoke about in that topic died. and my life is seriously weird right now (was weird then too), so hard to get everything in place for a proper return.

by proper, i originally thought i'd try some videos, make some ports, get back into creating, giving feedback on releases, etc. that is not possible right now.

but what i can do is try to fix up the forum where it needs it. who knows when my mugen time can actually involve mugen. though i hope my doing whatever for the forum can be enough...when i have time around my weird life right now. but i'll try and make more time.

Last edited by volzzilla on July 17th 2021, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Angelus_Silverhead, Mr.Ketchup, candido159, MatreroG, Splash and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla returns...the sequel   volzzilla returns...the sequel EmptyJuly 16th 2021, 11:31 am

cheers
Your return is welcome
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla returns...the sequel   volzzilla returns...the sequel EmptyJuly 16th 2021, 11:53 am

Great to see your name again Very Happy and yes we all welcome you as always cheers
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla returns...the sequel   volzzilla returns...the sequel EmptyJuly 17th 2021, 11:58 am

thank you for the well wishes shining and candido Smile
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla returns...the sequel   volzzilla returns...the sequel EmptyJuly 17th 2021, 12:07 pm

welcome again and thank you for your help!!
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla returns...the sequel   volzzilla returns...the sequel EmptyJuly 17th 2021, 12:12 pm

From the old topic at: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t14476-volzzilla-attempts-to-make-a-comeback-to-mmv-and-explain-absence ...

A general thank you to:

fede de 10
alnyrd
Shining
malevka1
gartanham
Angelus_Silverhead
Doom
LESSARD
candido159
yolomate
MatreroG
pepin68
JARRO77
pockydeluxe1
pseudoingles

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Welcome back home man I'm glad your safe and c19 didn't get you and you came back and we all have been keeping this forum up an active waiting for your return wish you could have brought ark back with you lol but glad your back check out my wips page slot has gone on while you went here so start getting used to everything and discord has been kept peaceful lol

Thank you for keeping discord in check Smile

Blagoy wrote:
Welcome back after all, you are the creator of this place is mean a lot you are here.

Thanks. And now instituted many new changes (with more coming) that I hope you and others like as much

bam77 wrote:
his return to the forum would be the best thing that could happen. You were always a great help to me.

Thank you for the kind words, hoping you like some of the changes made already!

Angelus_Silverhead and pseudoingles like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla returns...the sequel   volzzilla returns...the sequel EmptyJuly 17th 2021, 12:12 pm

yolomate wrote:
welcome again and thank you for your help!!

volzzilla returns...the sequel 670481599 cheers lol!

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla returns...the sequel   volzzilla returns...the sequel EmptyJuly 18th 2021, 1:59 pm

ok, the unofficial MMV v2.0 has reached a topping point.

changed much layout on many things, including re ordering the forum news by dates.

things to do:
- make pm contact with numerous people
- fix wip tracker
- move many topics to proper forum sections
- tutorial for admins on the forum news block so more people know how to do it properly

down the line:
- adding new functions and forum sections
- contest for a new banner

Angelus_Silverhead, Mr.Ketchup, pseudoingles, MatreroG and BlankSpace-Nt like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla returns...the sequel   volzzilla returns...the sequel EmptyApril 11th 2022, 12:12 pm

just saying hi. apparently this topic was a mistake wayback when for multiple reasons.

i'll just say i'll attempt to be around but know that my life is complicated right now (and for a number of yrs actually, no not in a legal sense, just have other things going on to focus on)

Mr.Ketchup, kimczi and RenatoNat.J like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla returns...the sequel   volzzilla returns...the sequel EmptyApril 11th 2022, 12:18 pm

Welcome home
Back to top Go down
BigPimp

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla returns...the sequel   volzzilla returns...the sequel EmptyApril 11th 2022, 12:40 pm

volzzilla wrote:
just saying hi. apparently this topic was a mistake wayback when for multiple reasons.

i'll just say i'll attempt to be around but know that my life is complicated right now (and for a number of yrs actually, no not in a legal sense, just have other things going on to focus on)

hey man, long time no see
great to have you back, almost like we back into good old days back 10 years ago tears of joy
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla returns...the sequel   volzzilla returns...the sequel EmptyApril 11th 2022, 3:27 pm

volzzilla wrote:
just saying hi

dx
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla returns...the sequel   volzzilla returns...the sequel EmptyApril 11th 2022, 4:10 pm

I hope you can give us more partecipation on forum
I m happy to your return
Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla returns...the sequel   volzzilla returns...the sequel EmptyApril 11th 2022, 4:56 pm

speaking of participation i wonder if u guys gonna do easter event this year (and also welcome back vozzilla )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla returns...the sequel   volzzilla returns...the sequel Empty

Back to top Go down

volzzilla returns...the sequel
Page 1 of 1