The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) Emptyby Basara-kun Today at 7:55 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence)

Go down 
+18
JARRO77
pepin68
crosspotts1.0
MatreroG
yolomate
candido159
LESSARD
Blagoy
Doom
Angelus_Silverhead
gartanham
malevka1
Shining
bam77
alnyrd
Fede X
Novatomugen
volzzilla
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) Empty
PostSubject: volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence)   volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) EmptyApril 24th 2021, 10:26 pm

how do you start a topic like this? um, hi, hope you all are well Smile

anyway, short story before the long story: life happened

longer version, as stated in one of my last topics, i had computer issues: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t12890-volzzilla-s-had-laptop-issues-lately around that same time, was going on vacation. when got back, had some life changes that made me put off figuring out the computer.

as anyone whose had computer breakdowns, figuring out mugen and its gfx utils you use around it all over again can be overwhelming in of itself, even moreso when other things in life need to have more of a focus.

i thought about making sooner appearances, like last fall. but i got involved in making sure trump was a 1 term president. then i had major health issues for my beloved pet cat nemo (4 time cancer survivor, 3 of those times in late 2020)

there is probably more that can be said, but i'll leave it at that here.

gartanham, Angelus_Silverhead, pseudoingles, pepin68 and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Novatomugen

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence)   volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) EmptyApril 24th 2021, 10:31 pm

but will you disappear again?
Glad to see you, you are a reference

pseudoingles likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence)   volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) EmptyApril 24th 2021, 10:56 pm

Welcome old friend!!
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence)   volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) EmptyApril 24th 2021, 11:15 pm

Okaerinasai! volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) 1f603
Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence)   volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) EmptyApril 24th 2021, 11:31 pm

his return to the forum would be the best thing that could happen. You were always a great help to me.

gartanham and Angelus_Silverhead like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence)   volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) EmptyApril 25th 2021, 12:42 am

Welcome back my old friend
I m happy for your return cheers

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence)   volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) EmptyApril 25th 2021, 3:17 am

I m happy for your return
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence)   volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) EmptyApril 25th 2021, 6:36 am

great news, happy with your return, I hope it is definitely this time volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) 670481599
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence)   volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) EmptyApril 25th 2021, 11:25 am

It is great to know, that you going to return! Man, we miss you.
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence)   volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) EmptyApril 25th 2021, 2:08 pm

Welcome back to your forum my friend ... sonrisa
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence)   volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) EmptyApril 25th 2021, 3:53 pm

Welcome back after all, you are the creator of this place is mean a lot you are here.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence)   volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) EmptyApril 25th 2021, 4:08 pm

Im very happy you have comeback!!!!!!

This will be always your home!!!!!
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence)   volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) EmptyApril 25th 2021, 5:40 pm

Welcome back forum creator cheers
I came back on the year that you're gone, I'd be pleased to meet you again here yes
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence)   volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) EmptyApril 25th 2021, 5:44 pm

welcome back!
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence)   volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) EmptyApril 25th 2021, 7:27 pm

It's nice to know of your return. volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence)   volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence) Empty

Back to top Go down

volzzilla attempts to make a comeback to MMV (and explain absence)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next