The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
X-Files returns to TV Emptyby SWAGaming98 Today at 4:23 am

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
X-Files returns to TV Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
X-Files returns to TV Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
X-Files returns to TV Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

X-Files returns to TV

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

X-Files returns to TV Empty
PostSubject: X-Files returns to TV   X-Files returns to TV EmptyMarch 26th 2015, 2:57 pm

Quote :
Following two months of preliminary reports, Fox has announced that a revival of “The X-Files” is now official as a six-part limited series on Fox. David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson are set to return as series leads Fox Mulder and Dana Scully, along with show creator and executive producer Chris Carter.

“I think of it as a 13-year commercial break,” Carter said in a press release. “The good news is the world has only gotten that much stranger, a perfect time to tell these six stories.”

Production is scheduled to start this summer, with no premiere date yet set. Reports of a potential “X-Files” revival first surfaced this past January, when network execs openly discussed it as a possibility during the Television Critics Association winter press tour.

In its original run, “The X-Files” ran for nine seasons on Fox from 1993 to 2002, inspiring feature films in 1998 and 2008. The series was — and remains — a full-fledged pop culture phenomenon, with its stories continuing in the current “X-Files: Season 10″ comic book series from IDW Publishing.

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2015/03/24/six-part-x-files-revival-now-official-at-fox/
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: X-Files returns to TV   X-Files returns to TV EmptyMay 19th 2015, 4:05 pm

Wow, my friend is a X-Files big fan, let me tell her about this.........well probably she already knew about it heh heh  tongue
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: X-Files returns to TV   X-Files returns to TV EmptyMay 19th 2015, 4:52 pm

This is really exciting to hear!
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: X-Files returns to TV   X-Files returns to TV EmptyMay 19th 2015, 5:25 pm

Well ain't that awesome to hear?
q is one of my fav characters because his music was inspired by the x-files theme
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Files returns to TV   X-Files returns to TV Empty

Back to top Go down

X-Files returns to TV
Page 1 of 1