The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Jessie from Pokemon wip
****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 3 Emptyby animaraz Today at 10:06 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 3 Emptyby ELECTRO Today at 8:45 pm

» X-men Portraits Collection
****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 3 Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****

Go down 
+5
xcheatdeath
shags2dope
Shining
crosspotts1.0
demunlawin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
chancethegamer

****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 3 EmptyJune 28th 2021, 8:03 am

Somm wrote:
@chancethegamer Thx for kill any chance of this one get any support from here risa secreta

I don’t know if I misinterpreted your message but I have respect for you bro. In your release threads, you engage with people and actually have some sense lol plus you go back and actually listen to feedback like how you recently updated like 3 chars

To be honest, I am truly lost as to why this demon guy thinks I want his content so bad. We have 1 inbox convo and that was when I asked him how the reward system worked a year ago because I was new to the forum. We haven’t said anything to each other since lol.. I don’t download nor pop up in any of his threads Neutral I thought I was helping him

If he’d stop acting like a dummy maybe he could see. I even checked out his drawing thread.. he actually has skills… but I’m a hater though lol
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 3 EmptyJune 28th 2021, 9:00 am

@chancethegamer I want save this forum of more discussion so I going just say: Chill out, you did nothing wrong buddy Wink

My first comment here was because I though "Wow, this Taybear guy came from nowhere with such free hate" but after seeing Demun act as bad as him I just think its some "eye-for-eye" thing.

Maybe you mistake was try hahaha

chancethegamer likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 3 EmptyJune 28th 2021, 9:09 am

Somm wrote:
@chancethegamer I want save this forum of more discussion so I going just say: Chill out, you did nothing wrong buddy Wink

My first comment here was because I though "Wow, this Taybear guy came from nowhere with such free hate" but after seeing Demun act as bad as him I just think its some "eye-for-eye" thing.

Maybe you mistake was try hahaha

Lol gotcha.. I’m not trying to bring any negativity here.. that’s why I’m responding to you… But man, what a wild turn of events lol

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 3 EmptyJune 28th 2021, 9:17 am

Just for extra clarity and kicks and giggles…. Here’s the ONLY time me and demon had a conversation… when I was new to the forum and didn’t know how his reward system work… havent said a word to him since so that whole “you’re a lurker and just want my MK stuff” is hilarious… then 2 months after this message, he messaged me again promoting his Patreon for the MK stuff even though I didn’t ask about it again  ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 3 2800933067

****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 3 05956010
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 3 EmptyJune 28th 2021, 9:23 am

Wise God Volzzilla. wrote:
making something for mugen for anyone other than yourself is a recipe for losing interest and never completing a project.
Its also a recipe to stop having fun around here.

chancethegamer likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 3 EmptyJuly 18th 2021, 2:31 pm

Somm wrote:
Wise God Volzzilla. wrote:
making something for mugen for anyone other than yourself is a recipe for losing interest and never completing a project.
Its also a recipe to stop having fun around here.

wow, thanks for the quote and reference Very Happy

=============

while i'm here...

demumlawin, not sure why you got so mad at chance as he did nothing wrong. theres no reason to get as mad as you did because he didn't say "thank you"

to chance, you did zero wrong.

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3