The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» X-men Portraits Collection
****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****

Go down 
+5
xcheatdeath
shags2dope
Shining
crosspotts1.0
demunlawin
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shags2dope

****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyJune 24th 2021, 5:32 pm

I think we all agree that post count downloads are a good idea goes back to the early days of forums where you had to engage in the community to recieve perks. Helps weed out lurkers and keeps ppl coming back. I say still have your patreon just dont advertise it here. Its fine if ppl support and they get perks but if you promote it as such its a sale in alot of ppls eyes. So just say patrons get exclusives and leave it at that
Back to top Go down
xcheatdeath

xcheatdeath

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyJune 25th 2021, 10:54 pm

Somm wrote:
Taybear wrote:
this mf really got told “dont do that” and he still did the thing. you dumb as rocks idiot

You are being very annoying riiiggghhht

aint nobody ask you? im tryna make sure our community doesn’t get hurt becauee some guy tryna make easy $
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO3uZxjXndgEy9GfC2Jc2qQ
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2021, 6:46 pm

All this hate you guys are putting out on the DLC MVC Edits...

yet you all forgot just a simple thank you note,  on the 12 characters I edited with sweat and blood, on the expensive use by the hours on a rent a pc cafe, in these pandemic times...

I live in a 3rd world country, I don't have a pc/laptop... and yet try hard as much as I can to learn to code, sprite, frankensprite and sound edit just for the love of mugen...

I have been trying to upload free content on my early years in mugen, but my old laptop is now dead broken and I am resorted to monetize my skill in order to get a new laptop to bring back my glory days of totally free mugen content... but as you see, fate doesn't want me to...

I have been doing this on my own for the past 2 years with  help to one loyal fan here and also my only patron...

I am not wealthy, but still manage my time and measly budget just to give you guys here something to enjoy on the birthday event...

And for you TayBear, you Mother Fucking Lurker, do something more than just trash talk and create a worthwhile of something called content!!!  If you can't edit or create any recently good, get the hell out of my wall and prove something rather than talk bullshit!!!
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2021, 7:10 pm

Just giving our opinion.. it’s no hate on my end bro
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyJune 26th 2021, 7:18 pm

chancethegamer wrote:

And yet you never gave a thanks or opinion critic on the 12 character release up to the very end.....
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2021, 10:55 am

demunlawin wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:

And yet you never gave a thanks or opinion critic on the 12 character release up to the very end.....

I didn’t download any of these characters from the samurai pack. I never played whatever game theyre from and never heard of them so I don’t have any opinion on them. I’ve given thanks in the past though when I’ve downloaded your edits but I don’t download everything ppl upload. Some times ppl upload stuff I’m not interested in downloading. The only edits I think I have of yours is Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker and the few MK ones you didn’t have to do all the extra stuff to get

You can’t expect ppl to always say thanks, etc… I think plenty of ppl download Matrero G stages and his replies don’t reflect the amount of ppl that downloaded them. That does not mean you’re not appreciated

You gotta be able to accept criticism though. Not everybody who gave their opinion on the donation thing said it the same way Taybear said it. You shouldn’t feel like everybody is attacking you
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2021, 5:16 pm

chancethegamer wrote:
demunlawin wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:

I didn’t download any of these characters from the samurai pack. I never played whatever game theyre from and never heard of them so I don’t have any opinion on them. I’ve given thanks in the past though when I’ve downloaded your edits but I don’t download everything ppl upload. Some times ppl upload stuff I’m not interested in downloading. The only edits I think I have of yours is Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker and the few MK ones you didn’t have to do all the extra stuff to get

You can’t expect ppl to always say thanks, etc… I think plenty of ppl download Matrero G stages and his replies don’t reflect the amount of ppl that downloaded them. That does not mean you’re not appreciated

You gotta be able to accept criticism though. Not everybody who gave their opinion on the donation thing said it the same way Taybear said it. You shouldn’t feel like everybody is attacking you

You are just a damn Hypocrite...plain, simple, crystal clear...none of your interest in mugen characters are not here yet you have the time and reasoning out your concerns?!? All I could say is you are just a BONAFIDE Lurker, you just rode the Hate Train and voice out the characters you wanted and to bask yourself on the moment of a time to sparkle... and thanks to you, all upcoming MK MvC Characters will surely be on Anti-Lurker VIPs protected from the like of you Lurkers from now on...
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2021, 7:17 pm

Sorry for all of the trouble
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2021, 7:26 pm

demunlawin wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:
demunlawin wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:

You are just a damn Hypocrite...plain, simple, crystal clear...none of your interest in mugen characters are not here yet you have the time and reasoning out your concerns?!? All I could say is you are just a BONAFIDE Lurker, you just rode the Hate Train and voice out the characters you wanted and to bask yourself on the moment of a time to sparkle... and thanks to you, all upcoming MK MvC Characters will surely be on Anti-Lurker VIPs protected from the like of you Lurkers from now on...

Do as you like bro.. like I said, I was just giving my opinion. You can’t get mad at people all the time because their opinion is different from yours.

I haven’t hated on you in not 1 post yet you wanna get disrespectful because I have my opinion on the donation thing. Reread everything posted, take a chill pill then reevaluate how you respond to people.

As I recall, wasn’t I the first in this thread to support your VIP activity point thing? Me and others agreed… but you wanna call me a hater and a hypocrite?

Or are you mad because I said that I didn’t download any of the edits you posted in this thread? Bro, I can respond to whatever thread I feel like responding to regardless of if I download the character or not.. what prompted me to respond was when Taybear called you out then I gave my opinion on it.. as OTHERS did but all you seem to see are me and Taybear’s posts and I’m the 1 that was talking to you respectfully

You need to stop taking offense to everything dude

Everyone here knows I’m not a lurker so just say in the future you don’t want me downloading any of your MK edits.. it’s not that big of a deal man… there’s gonna be a million edits to MK just like there’s a million edits to Ryu…. Relax

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2021, 8:06 pm

chancethegamer wrote:
demunlawin wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:
demunlawin wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:

Do as you like bro.. like I said, I was just giving my opinion. You can’t get mad at people all the time because their opinion is different from yours.

I haven’t hated on you in not 1 post yet you wanna get disrespectful because I have my opinion on the donation thing. Reread everything posted, take a chill pill then reevaluate how you respond to people.

As I recall, wasn’t I the first in this thread to support your VIP activity point thing? Me and others agreed… but you wanna call me a hater and a hypocrite?

Or are you mad because I said that I didn’t download any of the edits you posted in this thread? Bro, I can respond to whatever thread I feel like responding to regardless of if I download the character or not.. what prompted me to respond was when Taybear called you out then I gave my opinion on it.. as OTHERS did but all you seem to see are me and Taybear’s posts and I’m the 1 that was talking to you respectfully

Everyone here knows I’m not a lurker so just say in the future you don’t want me downloading any of your MK edits.. it’s not that big of a deal man… there’s gonna be a million edits to MK just like there’s a million edits to Ryu…. Relax

Keep Riding on that train and never comeback on my walls and non MK related content!!!

A proven Hypocrite-Lurker will always be, never ever creating content of his/her own and will always LURK in the shadows to grab what it can as sustenance to its needs... just as I thought, never a man/woman of content, your just all/mostly talk on comments and message boards...

Collect other content for all I care yet you still bother me for not releasing my mvc edited mk contents?!? How desperate are you to collect my MvC Edited MK Characters?!?

Last edited by demunlawin on June 27th 2021, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2021, 8:29 pm

Man dude like I said before, I only have like 3 or 4 of your edits. If others have more, cool. It’s no big deal if i don’t download any more of your content. Life goes on.. it’s not the end of the world. More power to you because you know how to edit characters into MVC. That’s pretty cool demun..

And your definition of a lurker is 90% of this forum. I know I don’t know how to create characters or stages.. tell me something I don’t know! Lol.. I know I can’t do it so I participate in discussions because this is a COMMUNITY! If I was a lurker you wouldn’t know I exist Wink

But that’s my final reply in this thread so I’ll exit by saying 1 last time: don’t take offense to everything. You’re blowing things out of proportion…. And at the end of the day, I feel like I handled what I had to say pretty maturely

You done called me a hater, a hypocrite and a lurker and I’m not even the 1 that came in here cussing you out lol!
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2021, 8:42 pm

Good Luck Finding MvC-Edit Mortal Kombat Characters Out there you Hypocrite Desperate Lurker!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyJune 27th 2021, 10:26 pm

demunlawin wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:
demunlawin wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:
demunlawin wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:

Collect other content for all I care yet you still bother me for not releasing my mvc edited mk contents?!? How desperate are you to collect my MvC Edited MK Characters?!?

Responding 1 last time since I see you edited the post before mine after I had already replied… I see you’re trying to build your ego about some MK edits

Dude.. in regards to MK, the issue in this thread started when Taybear called you out for trying to get paid. I brought up ONE experience where I inboxed you and that was for the only edits I had an interest in at the time, because that’s how you want to operate right? You want us to donate to you OR have x amount of posts right then INBOX right? And this was over a year ago….

And what you still fail to realize is that I’ve been on YOUR side in regards to the rewards system you have in place yet you still take bits and pieces of what I say to respond to and keep responding like an 8 year old tongue

Lose that ego dude.. LESSARD and jjkoolaid have high quality MVC conversions of MK characters… you don’t even respond to feedback when ppl tell you about bugs that happen in your conversions…. But hey, that’s a story for another day oh holy Demun… you have a nice day on the internet sir
Back to top Go down
demunlawin

demunlawin

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyJune 28th 2021, 3:15 am

chancethegamer wrote:
Man dude like I said before, I only have like 3 or 4 of your edits. If others have more, cool. It’s no big deal if i don’t download any more of your content. Life goes on.. it’s not the end of the world. More power to you because you know how to edit characters into MVC. That’s pretty cool demun..

And your definition of a lurker is 90% of this forum. I know I don’t know how to create characters or stages.. tell me something I don’t know! Lol.. I know I can’t do it so I participate in discussions because this is a COMMUNITY! If I was a lurker you wouldn’t know I exist Wink

But that’s my final reply in this thread so I’ll exit by saying 1 last time: don’t take offense to everything. You’re blowing things out of proportion…. And at the end of the day, I feel like I handled what I had to say pretty maturely

You done called me a hater, a hypocrite and a lurker and I’m not even the 1 that came in here cussing you out lol!
chancethegamer wrote:
demunlawin wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:
demunlawin wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:
demunlawin wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:

Responding 1 last time since I see you edited the post before mine after I had already replied… I see you’re trying to build your ego about some MK edits

Dude.. in regards to MK, the issue in this thread started when Taybear called you out for trying to get paid. I brought up ONE experience where I inboxed you and that was for the only edits I had an interest in at the time, because that’s how you want to operate right? You want us to donate to you OR have x amount of posts right then INBOX right? And this was over a year ago….

And what you still fail to realize is that I’ve been on YOUR side in regards to the rewards system you have in place yet you still take bits and pieces of what I say to respond to and keep responding like an 8 year old tongue

Lose that ego dude.. LESSARD and jjkoolaid have high quality MVC conversions of MK characters… you don’t even respond to feedback when ppl tell you about bugs that happen in your conversions…. But hey, that’s a story for another day oh holy Demun… you have a nice day on the internet sir

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Again dude, why do you keep on coming back for more??!? Youre just making and looking yourself desperate over my edits?!? I thought that was your last word yet from the looks of it all...

A HYPOCRITE DESPERATE LURKERS FINAL (BUT NOT FINAL) RANTS ?!?

You are just adding ANNOYING BULLY LURKER  to your titles again...

If you really want, make content out of this and stop riding on my wall, it kinda look bad on you if you ever explain another rant following this when you already said "it will be the last time" yet again...
No need to explain the very obvious of your agenda dude...CHILLAX!!!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 EmptyJune 28th 2021, 5:48 am

@chancethegamer Thx for kill any chance of this one get any support from here risa secreta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****   ****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!**** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

****Mugen Multiverse Advance Birthday Bash Release!!!****
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next