The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Remove Simul Icons on Screenpack Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Remove Simul Icons on Screenpack Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Remove Simul Icons on Screenpack Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Remove Simul Icons on Screenpack Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Remove Simul Icons on Screenpack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Somm

Somm

Remove Simul Icons on Screenpack Empty
PostSubject: Remove Simul Icons on Screenpack   Remove Simul Icons on Screenpack EmptyApril 24th 2021, 5:43 pm

I'm talking about that: Remove Simul Icons on Screenpack Imagem13

Anyone know if its possible remove that two icons? (In a way that still can use them on turns)

Here a docs made by OldGamer.
Code:
p1.teammenu.pos = 20, 30            ;This is a Font Position for the P1 Team Menu *Simple/Simul/Turn* Font display
;p1.teammenu.bg.spr =               ;This is to add the  for the Player1 Team Menu *Simple/Simul/Turn* display
;p1.teammenu.anim.spr =             ;This is to add the animation code for the image/sprite for the Player1 Team Menu *Simple/Simul/Turn* display
p1.teammenu.selftitle.font = 3,0, 1 ;This Font path is for "font3 = jg.fnt" for the Player1 Team Menu display
p1.teammenu.selftitle.text = Select team mode ;This is to text the Player1 Team Menu
p1.teammenu.enemytitle.font = 3,0, 1 ;This Font path is for "font3 = jg.fnt" for the Player1 Team Menu hide display
p1.teammenu.enemytitle.text = Opponent team mode ;This is to text the Player1 Team Menu
p1.teammenu.move.snd = 100,0   ;This is a Player1 Team Menu Cursor Display for the sound/location while the cursor is moving
p1.teammenu.value.snd = 100,0  ;This is a Player1 Team Menu Cursor Display for the sound/location while the cursor is being selected
p1.teammenu.done.snd = 100,1   ;This is a Player1 Team Menu Cursor Display for the sound/location while the cursor is been selected
p1.teammenu.item.offset = 0,20 ;This is a Player1 Team Menu Position set between the *Simple/Simul/Turn* Icon image/sprite
p1.teammenu.item.spacing = 0,15 ;This spacing the *Simple/Simul/Turn* Icon image/sprite
p1.teammenu.item.font = 3,0, 1 ;This Font path is for "font3 = jg.fnt" for the Player1 Team Menu name display
p1.teammenu.item.active.font = 3,3, 1    ;This Font for the Player1 Team Menu name is being highlighted
p1.teammenu.item.active2.font = 3,0, 1   ;This Font path Second font number is color for to blinking the  Player1 Team Menu name Display
p1.teammenu.item.cursor.offset = -10, 0 ;This is a Player1 Cursor Team Menu Position set between the *Simple/Simul/Turn* Icon image/sprite
p1.teammenu.item.cursor.anim = 180      ;This is a Player1 Cursor Team Menu  Display for the image/sprite location on the Animation Code
p1.teammenu.value.icon.offset = 60,1    ;This is a Player1 Team Menu small icon Position
p1.teammenu.value.icon.spr = 181,0      ;This is a Player1 Cursor Team Menu Display for the small icon image/sprite location
p1.teammenu.value.empty.icon.offset = 60,1 ;This is a Player1 Team Menu empty small icon Position
p1.teammenu.value.empty.icon.spr = 182,0 ;This is a Player1 Cursor Team Menu Display for the empty small icon image/sprite location
p1.teammenu.value.spacing = 6,0     ;This spacing the Icon  image/sprite for the Player1 Cursor Team Menu Display

Apparently theres no way to configure the icons of each menu item individually. (Simul/Turns)

scratch scratch scratch Thats really annoying.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Remove Simul Icons on Screenpack   Remove Simul Icons on Screenpack EmptyApril 24th 2021, 6:16 pm

I don't think so but I'll keep looking
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Remove Simul Icons on Screenpack   Remove Simul Icons on Screenpack EmptyApril 24th 2021, 6:25 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
I don't think so but I'll keep looking

Well... I make the sprite of the icon be transparent and use the menu background to show the icons in the turn menu. (using only the "empty" icon on turn)
eyes rolling eyes rolling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remove Simul Icons on Screenpack   Remove Simul Icons on Screenpack Empty

Back to top Go down

Remove Simul Icons on Screenpack
Page 1 of 1