The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Problems with icons and image of character in select screen Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Problems with icons and image of character in select screen Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Problems with icons and image of character in select screen Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

» --> [SPAM GAME] - I like or I do not like <--
Problems with icons and image of character in select screen Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:51 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Problems with icons and image of character in select screen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ALEX KO

ALEX KO

Problems with icons and image of character in select screen Empty
PostSubject: Problems with icons and image of character in select screen   Problems with icons and image of character in select screen EmptyFebruary 19th 2020, 5:39 am

Hello. Help me, please, with one problem. I needed to change the selection images for the character, as well as the selection icons. I unpacked the images from the format .pcx to format .bmp. Edited(keeping the proportions). Then again converted to a format .pcx and inserted the character into the sprites. Sprites in the first three pictures. Then I saved it .sff file, and change .sff file of character to newest .sff file in MUGEN.  I launched MUGEN, look at the character and see that neither the selection image nor the selection icon(the last picture) is displayed.
And now I  don't display either the selection picture or the selection icon(the last picture). Please tell me how to fix this problem?

Problems with icons and image of character in select screen Detfoy10

Problems with icons and image of character in select screen Snzhdv10

Problems with icons and image of character in select screen D9qd4z10
Back to top Go down
ALEX KO

ALEX KO

PostSubject: Re: Problems with icons and image of character in select screen   Problems with icons and image of character in select screen EmptyFebruary 19th 2020, 5:40 am

Problems with icons and image of character in select screen Yjmkvi10
Back to top Go down
LoKoLoKo

LoKoLoKo

PostSubject: Re: Problems with icons and image of character in select screen   Problems with icons and image of character in select screen EmptyFebruary 19th 2020, 6:34 am

Dude ... Maybe when you are doing the sprite at Fight Factory you are not saving the format correctly, so you add an image that is not compatible to your SFF. So it is not visible.
Back to top Go down
ALEX KO

ALEX KO

PostSubject: Re: Problems with icons and image of character in select screen   Problems with icons and image of character in select screen EmptyFebruary 19th 2020, 8:43 am

LoKoLoKo wrote:
Dude ... Maybe when you are doing the sprite at Fight Factory you are not saving the format correctly, so you add an image that is not compatible to your SFF. So it is not visible.
It is possible that this reason gave the opportunity to appear to this problem.
I converted images through these online services.
Convert from .pcx to .bmp
Convert from .bmp to .pcx
Can be in them the reason?
Back to top Go down
LoKoLoKo

LoKoLoKo

PostSubject: Re: Problems with icons and image of character in select screen   Problems with icons and image of character in select screen EmptyFebruary 19th 2020, 9:38 am

use Fight Factory to create your PCX images. The ideal is to start with the classic fight factory.
Back to top Go down
ALEX KO

ALEX KO

PostSubject: Re: Problems with icons and image of character in select screen   Problems with icons and image of character in select screen EmptyFebruary 19th 2020, 12:37 pm

LoKoLoKo wrote:
use Fight Factory to create your PCX images. The ideal is to start with the classic fight factory.
I started working with this program(the first three screenshots from there). Or you can describe in detail how to create an image in the format .pcx in this program, please?
P.S. Understood the sequence of actions. I will try to understand this sequence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with icons and image of character in select screen   Problems with icons and image of character in select screen Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems with icons and image of character in select screen
Page 1 of 1