The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series) Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series) Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series) Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series) Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Somm

Somm

Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series) Empty
PostSubject: Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series)   Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series) EmptyApril 15th 2021, 3:40 pm

Guys, I was watching that TV show while breakfast.
Then I decided to make a little search to see how much characters that appears in the episodes already was mugenized.
I made that list while watching:

Season 1 - Roster: 

Episode 1/2:Puppet MasterHe doesnt look a fightable character to be mugenized
Episode 3:Namor 
Warlord Krang
Lady Dorma (Didnt showed any fighting skills)
Atlanteans 
Mugenized
Not Mugenized
--
(Possible Bonus) Not Mugenized
Episode 4:For some reason this episode doesnt exist in Disney+ streaming
but searching in the wikipedia it is the Skrull Invasion
(Bonus Character)
Episode 5/6: Silver Surfer
Galactus
Firelord
Terrax
Mugenized
Mugenized
Not mugenized
Not mugenized
Episode 7:Super SkrullMugenized
Episode 8/9/10:Dr. Doom
Werner Von Doom (Doom's father, not mugenized but
by the flashbacks, he could be a interesting character haha)
Mugenized
Not mugenized
Episode 11:Mole ManMugenized
Episode 12:Anihiluus
Blastaar
Mugenized
Not mugenized
Episode 13: Dr. Doom (with Silver Surfer Powers)--
;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So we have 11/15 of characters already made (Including the FF and excluding bonus non-fightable characters)
and I though this great  geek geek geek geek geek geek geek

The missing "important but not too much" ones are:
Warlord Krang, Namor's General (basically, a thug).
Firelord and Terrax, (thugs of Galactus, Terrax appears in Season two as main villain of one episode with powers given by Galactus).
Blastaar, he is a very very powerful character, this one would be great in Mugen.

;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope we complete this some day. In the meanwhile, I'm going to make my personal compilation about it after check all the versions of those characters to see what fits better (it may never happen although haha)

Im will not list Season 2 because most episodes use "guests" like Hulk, Daredevil, Inhumans, Thor and etc...
But season 2 has some interesting things like Malice (Sue but evil and cool Embarassed ).

Also, all the characters "mugenized" are versions very different to the series ones, but its okay haha

Last edited by Somm on April 15th 2021, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series)   Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series) EmptyApril 15th 2021, 3:42 pm

I dont really know the purpose for this post Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Anyway, if some of the missing characters has some "wip abandoned" would be great see it here Wink

pepin68 likes this post

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series)   Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series) EmptyApril 15th 2021, 7:58 pm

The list is interesting.

If I'm not mistaken Terrax is a helper of Galactus by Acey (could you consider it mugenized?) and Blastaar is a WIP with some chance of being released.

Last edited by MatreroG on April 16th 2021, 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series)   Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series) EmptyApril 15th 2021, 8:57 pm

You can always make puppet master and have him use helpers

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series)   Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series) EmptyApril 15th 2021, 8:57 pm

MatreroG wrote:
The list is interesting.

If I'm not mistaken Terrax is a helper of Galactus by Acey (could you consider it mugenized?) and Blastaar in a WIP with some chance of being released.

Thats great, I need to download that Galactus, the only version that I have in my roster is very bad.
Blastaar is so baddass vegeta
Cant wait to see him

;------------ Edit*

Just found that Skhsato already tried to do Terrax before: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t8690-herald-of-galactus?highlight=Galactus

Last edited by Somm on April 15th 2021, 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series)   Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series) EmptyApril 15th 2021, 9:00 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
You can always make puppet master and have him use helpers

Yeah, but doesnt seen interesting in his episodes, if i recall right he controls only Ben and some bandits in prison.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series)   Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series) EmptyApril 15th 2021, 9:21 pm

In comics he can and has controlled multiple Hero's at the same time lol all he has to do is use his clay to craft any ones likeness and then they are his under his control so he just needs to see them in a magazine and once he makes them no matter how far away they are he can take control of them and I mean planets away he could take over a planet if he didn't get caught
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series)   Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series) EmptyApril 15th 2021, 10:02 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
In comics he can and has controlled multiple Hero's at the same time lol all he has to do is use his clay to craft any ones likeness and then they are his under his control so he just needs to see them in a magazine and once he makes them no matter how far away they are he can take control of them and I mean planets away he could take over a planet if he didn't get caught

Oh yeah, I was talking about him in that show, but yeah if take everything from the comics would be a awesome bonus-type character cyclops

I just though; would be cool add that when The Thing is facing Reed, Sue or Johnny the face of Puppet Master appears in the intro besides Ben like he is controlling him haha
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series)   Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series) EmptyApril 16th 2021, 7:28 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series)   Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series) EmptyApril 16th 2021, 8:56 am

Interesting plans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series)   Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantastic Four (1994 TV Series)
Page 1 of 1