The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Characters interactions  Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Characters interactions  Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Characters interactions  Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Characters interactions  Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Characters interactions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorenzo020

Characters interactions  Empty
PostSubject: Characters interactions    Characters interactions  EmptyApril 13th 2021, 7:11 am

How do i create characters interactions?
I want to put the character interaction Takuma from kof 98 has with ryu robert and yuri the mr karate one i want to put that interaction with the original mr karate only without he kicks away his mask
and i would like to create the interaction between 2002 rugal and wolfgang krauser
and i want to create the interaction what sagat and adon have with Joe higashi and sagat
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Characters interactions    Characters interactions  EmptyApril 13th 2021, 1:30 pm

You have to do a interaction on that chars, on the coding, one for ryu with robert and robert with ryu, chack the interact with etrigan and Ghost Rider
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo020

PostSubject: Re: Characters interactions    Characters interactions  EmptyApril 13th 2021, 3:26 pm

manbatshark8 wrote:
You have to do a interaction on that chars, on the coding, one for ryu with robert and robert with ryu, chack the interact with etrigan and Ghost Rider

1 i meant ryo not ryu i made a typo
2 how i do that?
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Characters interactions    Characters interactions  EmptyApril 13th 2021, 3:31 pm

It´s and example XD. You need to have all the sprites and de palette on the ff file, with all the pallete working propperly if you want i can give you a tutorial, you need to create the animation on the file with those sprites, and in the cns file, code that especific animation with the name of the other char, when you´re done, and those characters fight, they act like you want in the intro, you can put special quotes, audios, but you need to learn the bassic of coding
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Characters interactions    Characters interactions  EmptyApril 13th 2021, 3:32 pm

Lorenzo020 wrote:
manbatshark8 wrote:

1 i meant ryo not ryu i made a typo
2 how i do that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-8oZ9J0Ydg
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Characters interactions    Characters interactions  EmptyApril 13th 2021, 3:38 pm

sorry if it´s on spanish
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGlPc2B2SgI
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Characters interactions    Characters interactions  EmptyApril 13th 2021, 3:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULmUKJ-Ilgg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK1NMvbgn8s
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo020

PostSubject: Re: Characters interactions    Characters interactions  EmptyApril 14th 2021, 9:18 am

manbatshark8 wrote:
It´s and example XD. You need to have all the sprites and de palette on the ff file, with all the pallete working propperly if you want i can give you a tutorial, you need to create the animation on the file with those sprites, and in the cns file, code that especific animation with the name of the other char,  when you´re done, and those characters fight, they act like you want in the intro, you can put special quotes, audios, but you need to learn the bassic of coding

I like to have a tutorial yea
i really suck with sprite fighter factory tho
i tried to make my character protraits bigger because some where to small for my select screen and couldn’t figure that out either
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo020

PostSubject: Re: Characters interactions    Characters interactions  EmptyApril 14th 2021, 9:20 am

manbatshark8 wrote:
It´s and example XD. You need to have all the sprites and de palette on the ff file, with all the pallete working propperly if you want i can give you a tutorial, you need to create the animation on the file with those sprites, and in the cns file, code that especific animation with the name of the other char,  when you´re done, and those characters fight, they act like you want in the intro, you can put special quotes, audios, but you need to learn the bassic of coding

I want to create a interaction between the orginal Mr karate and ryo and robert and yuri
just how the 98 takuma has the mr karate interaction with them and i want to create a interaction between 2002 rugal and wolfgang krauser and one one between joe and sagat how adon and sagat has them and 1 between ken and ryu the classic fist bump one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Characters interactions    Characters interactions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Characters interactions
Page 1 of 1