The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Not able to download Arkady's characters Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Not able to download Arkady's characters Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Not able to download Arkady's characters Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

» Spontaneous encounters for adults
Not able to download Arkady's characters Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Not able to download Arkady's characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cajones84

Not able to download Arkady's characters Empty
PostSubject: Not able to download Arkady's characters   Not able to download Arkady's characters EmptyFebruary 17th 2021, 2:21 pm

I'm currently trying to download Arkady's Ant-Man but the links always take me to an error screen. I also tried downloading his Abomination but got the same error. Any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Not able to download Arkady's characters   Not able to download Arkady's characters EmptyFebruary 17th 2021, 3:04 pm

Cajones84 wrote:
I'm currently trying to download Arkady's Ant-Man but the links always take me to an error screen. I also tried downloading his Abomination but got the same error. Any help would be appreciated.
I have them, but the Abomination I have is an edited version.
Donwload:
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Not able to download Arkady's characters   Not able to download Arkady's characters EmptyMarch 16th 2021, 11:32 pm

I know this is an older thread, but all of his links are broken, and there are other broken links as well. My HD crashed so I was trying to redownload my roster and noticed this.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Not able to download Arkady's characters   Not able to download Arkady's characters EmptyMarch 17th 2021, 3:39 am

Damn agin I'm not a MOD but hope shinning or that guy or lessard reads this so I'm bumping it
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Not able to download Arkady's characters   Not able to download Arkady's characters EmptyMarch 23rd 2021, 3:53 pm

It seems to be an issue on IMTs side if anyone could rectify that, I would prefer not to use a MUGEN warehouse and risk downloading broken stuff.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Not able to download Arkady's characters   Not able to download Arkady's characters EmptyMarch 23rd 2021, 5:42 pm

I can't even login to imt or make a new account unfortunately I think a warehouse site will be the best bet that's the only reason I still like them is you can grab old characters after their links are dead
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Not able to download Arkady's characters   Not able to download Arkady's characters EmptyMarch 23rd 2021, 6:38 pm

Thanks fella.
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Not able to download Arkady's characters   Not able to download Arkady's characters EmptyMarch 23rd 2021, 9:13 pm

Shadman wrote:
It seems to be an issue on IMTs side if anyone could rectify that, I would prefer not to use a MUGEN warehouse and risk downloading broken stuff.
What other chars do you need? I'll try to find in a site
Back to top Go down

Not able to download Arkady's characters
Page 1 of 1