The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts

Go down 
+51
Seiko Kimura
superxash
RYUYAGAMI
Midnight-Son
spidergoku
CARNAGE777
Blagoy
gartanham
carpa5
Vity.Vistys.
RobiWanKen0bi
pseudoingles
Somm
thatguy
Lexman
Adminbot
dev
volzzilla
Fede X
Avaid
alnyrd
DC VS MARVEL
brucewayne74
BlankSpace-Nt
kimczi
skillfrank
metamutant
Mazemerald
BigPimp
animaraz
deanjo2000
Doom
MDS_GEIST
manbatshark8
dorian123
JARRO77
crosspotts1.0
harbinger
RenatoNat.J
Splash
O Ilusionista
kyoman
LESSARD
Mr.Ketchup
candido159
skhsato123
chancethegamer
yolomate
Shining
MatreroG
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
alnyrd

alnyrd

MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 16th 2022, 5:33 pm

MatreroG wrote:
Have you seen Spider-Man: No Way Home?

Newest And Tallest Avenger sketch stage W.I.P.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh my.. that's gorgeous!
I have an idea: is it possible for you to make this a multi-storey stage (the first one collapses and leads to another stage)? The second stage would be just like where the last fight between Tom Holland's Spider-Man and Green Goblin in the NWH (where Spidey almost killed GG with glider).
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 17th 2022, 9:34 am

chancethegamer wrote:
Awesome idea.. definitely needs to be a night time stage

Off topic, I’ve had this idea for months but I don’t know how to make stages. I was recently watching the classic Gargoyles series on Disney+. I went searching for Gargoyles Mugen stages and noticed practically none exist. A cool concept would be a tall building with the Gargoyles characters over watching the fight. I think SNES and Genesis both have decent enough sprites to make it happen.

I also still think you’re 1 of the few who could pull off an Injustice style Arkham Asylum stage with different villains inside cells and maybe Jim Gordon or Hugo Strange in the background. I know there’s tons of single sprites of various characters here that I’ve seen you post
Thanks.
I also liked Gargoyles series. A couple of years ago I tried to rip some bgs from the Genesis version, but I abandoned that task. Maybe I'll pick it up later.
Navs41 & The Unlimited are working on an Arkham Asylum stage and from what I get to see it's going to be excellent. So you just have to wait...

alnyrd wrote:
Oh my.. that's gorgeous!
I have an idea: is it possible for you to make this a multi-storey stage (the first one collapses and leads to another stage)? The second stage would be just like where the last fight between Tom Holland's Spider-Man and Green Goblin in the NWH (where Spidey almost killed GG with glider).
Thanks. For now the idea is to keep it simple, but I definitely don't rule anything out.
Also AVPboy and others guys are making the same concept at the same time..! Maybe they will give more variables to the scenario than I have planned. Check this: https://streamable.com/jzdk7u
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 17th 2022, 11:24 am

I see they used the TMNT sprite… looks like you’re going for a version more accurate to the movie. Cool ideas

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 31st 2022, 5:29 am

I think there isn't a proper stage for Miguel O'Hara. So this is my early attempt to recreate the Alchemax megacorporation in the future.

gartanham, animaraz, Mr.Ketchup, yolomate, jspiderman171717 and kimczi like this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 31st 2022, 5:57 am

holy s**t that looks good af , good job bro

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 31st 2022, 6:33 am

Twisted Evil

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 31st 2022, 9:55 am

MatreroG wrote:
I think there isn't a proper stage for Miguel O'Hara. So this is my early attempt to recreate the Alchemax megacorporation in the future.

excellent stage work, it is perfect for Spiderman 2099, but I should remove it, and add some character from 2099 that is not done. What:
Punisher 2099, Ravage or Doom 2099 among others

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 EmptyJanuary 31st 2022, 5:52 pm

Thanks Fede. Spider-Man 2099 will not be part of the stage, I put it there just as an example.
For now I'm considering Venture as a bg cameo.

Mr.Ketchup and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 8th 2022, 7:17 pm

Another work in progress I'm doing with Navs41 & The Unlimited. The headquarters of Roman Sionis aka Black Mask.

gartanham, animaraz, yolomate, kimczi and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 EmptyFebruary 10th 2022, 9:55 am

Cool ... muy bonito ... yes

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 EmptyMarch 16th 2022, 12:33 pm

Some time ago I had the intention of making some stages for JUS-style characters because I always saw videos with disproportionate backgrounds that did not adapt to "Pocket" or "Chibi" size. Coincidentally, Rotsopmi contacted me with a similar concern, so we both started developing a series of stages for this kind of chars.

kimczi and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 EmptyApril 30th 2022, 12:07 pm

An early sketch of what could be a bg for Doctor Octopus.
A modern laboratory seems more appropriate to me instead of a "retro" one for a nuclear physicist like Octavius.

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup, yolomate and alnyrd like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 EmptyApril 30th 2022, 10:17 pm

te acordas el que te pedí hacer?? Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 EmptyApril 30th 2022, 11:52 pm

A very interesting stage for Doc Ock, and all your stages turn out great. So the excitement and anticipation grows.
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 EmptyMay 4th 2022, 8:22 am

yolomate wrote:
te acordas el que te pedí hacer?? Sad Sad
La verdad... no scratch

metamutant wrote:
A very interesting stage for Doc Ock, and all your stages turn out great. So the excitement and anticipation grows.
Thanks, bro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts
Page 10 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next