The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts Emptyby animaraz Today at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts Emptyby dev Today at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts

Go down 
+51
Seiko Kimura
superxash
RYUYAGAMI
Midnight-Son
spidergoku
CARNAGE777
Blagoy
gartanham
carpa5
Vity.Vistys.
RobiWanKen0bi
pseudoingles
Somm
thatguy
Lexman
Adminbot
dev
volzzilla
Fede X
Avaid
alnyrd
DC VS MARVEL
brucewayne74
BlankSpace-Nt
kimczi
skillfrank
metamutant
Mazemerald
BigPimp
animaraz
deanjo2000
Doom
MDS_GEIST
manbatshark8
dorian123
JARRO77
crosspotts1.0
harbinger
RenatoNat.J
Splash
O Ilusionista
kyoman
LESSARD
Mr.Ketchup
candido159
skhsato123
chancethegamer
yolomate
Shining
MatreroG
55 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
MatreroG

MatreroG

MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts Empty
PostSubject: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 9:05 am

I'm going to start posting and sharing some stage sketches, because I'm sure interesting comments will come up that can help me develop better ones.

This is a fairly advanced stage for Mr. Freeze inspired by the game "Batman: Arkham Knight - In From The Cold". I clarify that Mr. Freeze appears only for illustrative and comparative purposes, it will not be part of the BG:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Game references:
Any thoughts...?

yolomate, Somm, DuFundao, naruto and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 9:15 am

Damn amazing
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 9:32 am

amazing!!!! clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 9:40 am

That’s awesome! You gonna have a version where it’s snowing? Or a night time version? Not used to seeing fights in Gotham during the daylight

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 10:29 am

It should be darker and night
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 11:01 am

What more could we recommend? It already looks perfect cheers
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 2:14 pm

Since it was well received, I will continue to move forward with this. yes

chancethegamer wrote:
That’s awesome! You gonna have a version where it’s snowing? Or a night time version? Not used to seeing fights in Gotham during the daylight
lol!
Part of my general idea is snowy weather and low fog. Maybe try other cloudy skies.

I'm not very convinced, but how about some goons hanging around the ship?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by MatreroG on January 19th 2021, 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 2:18 pm

I was thinking goons as well, but then again, Mr. Freeze seem to love being alone, as far as I knew his character? But one or two cheering on from the top could maybe work.

I do agree too that it's too bright for Gotham.
Another idea I thought when I saw it was that, the helicopter in the back could burn, creating a source of light, and it seems more recent than it being broken and ice-olated. Making the stage more "lived inn" and creating a resaon of conflict.

What I love about these type of stages, especially yours are the details and the inviting feeling that the scene is lived inn, not just an empty space.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 4:55 pm

Yes keep the goons, freeze has always had hired goons
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 11:59 pm

Can I ask you how can the (KI) Thunder stage looks in 2D with your style, I need some ideas or materials to make that stage. Blessings
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts EmptyJanuary 19th 2021, 9:40 am

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
I was thinking goons as well, but then again, Mr. Freeze seem to love being alone, as far as I knew his character? But one or two cheering on from the top could maybe work.

I do agree too that it's too bright for Gotham.
Another idea I thought when I saw it was that, the helicopter in the back could burn, creating a source of light, and it seems more recent than it being broken and ice-olated. Making the stage more "lived inn" and creating a resaon of conflict.

What I love about these type of stages, especially yours are the details and the inviting feeling that the scene is lived inn, not just an empty space.
Thank you for the support.
Freeze's modern performances describe him as a lonely and tormented character. So... I don't know.
My intention was, for that helicopter, to smoke a little. No fire, as if he had been knocked down several hours ago.

chancethegamer wrote:
Yes keep the goons, freeze has always had hired goons
This would be a more classic version of the character.

LESSARD wrote:
Can I ask you how can the (KI) Thunder stage looks in 2D with your style, I need some ideas or materials to make that stage. Blessings
No problem, I did a compilation of sprites that could be useful, if you were thinking about the original version or the remake.:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/wdvuwfo07eevsj1/CanyonBridge-SpritesResources.rar/file
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts EmptyJanuary 19th 2021, 9:53 am

Freeze is a loner modern day but depending on the plot, he still has a few hired goons.. not to the extent of Penguin or Joker though

I think the goons on the ship work better. I don’t see Freeze operating a huge ship for whatever reason by himself awaiting for Batman to show up and beat him up but I could be wrong
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts EmptyJanuary 19th 2021, 9:54 am

Good point sir. MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts 705151839
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts EmptyJanuary 19th 2021, 10:04 am

Night time, snow and Batsignal deep in the background of the city could complete that stage. I guess the helicopter could burn but it’s already crashed and frozen
Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts EmptyJanuary 19th 2021, 3:03 pm

Very nice concept
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts   MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts Empty

Back to top Go down

MatreroG's Stages WIP Concepts
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next