The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
!!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement Emptyby Shining Today at 4:26 pm

» Mary Jane [WIP] by Animaraz
!!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:36 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
!!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
!!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

!!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement

Go down 
+19
Chris Monvel
DARK!!
Elfary
Avaid
Adminbot
BetoMC
malevka1
vellrrarth
icecream11
Somm
brucewayne74
Mr.Ketchup
MDS_GEIST
alnyrd
RobsonMSH
crosspotts1.0
JARRO77
yolomate
Shining
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shining

Shining

!!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement Empty
PostSubject: !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement   !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement EmptyJuly 21st 2020, 6:20 pm

in mugen there are infinite versions of extraordinary characters ...they are wonderful but it is becoming boring to see the usual characters with the usual variations ... I possibly accept the usual characters but with the new concept or more characters in one ...
I propose, with your help, to start making new characters ,edit forgotten characters and improve abandoned and neglected characters ...all this to IMPROVE QUALITY OF THE MUGEN  I recruit all those who want to create new sprites and new enthusiastic coders who want to fix old forgotten characters and develop new ideas for new characters

ALL TOGHETER for MUGENMULTIVERSE

pending works:

darkclaw by Goresickness and yolomate (requires coder and spriter)

mr freeze by Elehazar (requires coder and spriter)

vulcan by blagoy (requires coder and spriter)

mandarin by buyog  (requires coder and spriter)

greenskull by Tenchimuyo4ever, Sic-1 (requires spriter)

wonder twins by shksato and shining (requires coder to fix)

the guardian by vity.vistys (requires coder)

stepford cuckoos by ragnarok333 (requires coder)

warmachine by returnOfTank402 (requires coder)

captain britain (requires coder)

cosmic carnage by OGsymbiote (requires coder)

superskrull by Jarro77 (requires coder)

big wheel by Vovanilkto (requires coder)

pinhead by sil3nt_j (requires coder)

raziel by  by Dave Rattlz & DARK!! (requires coder)

tmnt leonardo, donatello, michelangelo, raffaello by AD_eight (requires coder)

dont forget we can improve existing characters (for example baron zemo and elongatedman)

new proposals and new ideas are welcome...
WE ARE A GREAT EQUIPE
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t8394-open-source-sprites-for-mugen-and-or-openbor
who is interested contact me

!!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement Uncles10

==================

Topic to request for help with sprite editing / Offer to help someone with sprite editing: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15641-request-for-help-with-sprite-editing-offer-to-help-someone-with-sprite-editing

Topic to request for coding help / Offer to help with coding: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15640-request-for-coding-help-offer-to-help-with-coding

!!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement 2649099129

=======================================================================

If you have any questions about anything seen here, please refer to the new topic at: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t16409-mmv-needs-help-from-coders

=========================================================================

!!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement 2649099129

Last edited by Shining on June 22nd 2023, 8:15 am; edited 27 times in total (Reason for editing : re-purposing)

JARRO77 and Somm like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

!!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement   !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement EmptyJuly 21st 2020, 8:23 pm

for the phantom I created palettes....
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement   !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement EmptyJuly 22nd 2020, 1:04 am

I like alot this topic and i want give my contribution too so i tell you the project i want do in future

You know i'm working on 2 Mephisto at the moment but when i finish would be cool make

An update for Doomsday by Ax

A Custom version of Spawn i know i can do i great work on this!!

Would be cool Update Shao Kahn by Chuchoryu i mean the last he did Mortal Kombat 11 Design

I have interested on this chars if anyone is interested to make a team with me just let me know!!
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement   !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement EmptyJuly 22nd 2020, 2:43 am

I'd love some one to team up with me to help finish my project 's hydro man is on my to do list also
Back to top Go down
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement   !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement EmptyJuly 22nd 2020, 9:44 am

Well ... as I promised, I am already developing Captain Britain, soon I will introduce you more adequately ... !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement 670481599

!!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement New_st10

Vovanilkto and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement   !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement EmptyJuly 22nd 2020, 10:03 am

JARRO77 wrote:
I like alot this topic and i want give my contribution too so i tell you the project i want do in future

You know i'm working on 2 Mephisto at the moment but when i finish would be cool make

Would be cool Update Shao Kahn by Chuchoryu i mean the last he did Mortal Kombat 11 Design

I have interested on this chars if anyone is interested to make a team with me just let me know!!
!!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement 2800933067 wohoo! Doomsday!!!
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement   !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement EmptyJuly 22nd 2020, 11:52 pm

alnyrd wrote:
JARRO77 wrote:

!!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement 2800933067 wohoo! Doomsday!!!

Yeaaa i think Doomsday by Ax having alot of potential would be cool update him!!
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement   !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement EmptyJuly 23rd 2020, 8:29 am

I would help with some coding if the sprites for Doomsday were cleaned up a bit
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement   !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement EmptyJuly 23rd 2020, 8:57 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
Damn nice prospect for Doomsday! At least 2 persons are willing to refine him !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement 2800933067
I would like to help to clean up doomsday, yet I can only make sprite a little. However, my job really takes my time nowadays Crying or Very sad

Which parts do you specifically need the clean up, @MDS_GEIST?
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement   !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement EmptyJuly 24th 2020, 12:24 am

I think the best way is take Doomsday the one Released by Colosse in 2020 i see alot of cool stuff here

I must admit have a really good potential

I know there are alot of things to fixed,and clean but i think it's possible

I only don't like that blue color on the sprites when i see in the game..... i tried to fix but i have no good result

Hope you guys know how fixed this,it's really strange to me
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement   !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement EmptyJuly 24th 2020, 7:15 am

Som666 just released he's unfinished old creations Laura X-23, Meltdown, Deadpool and Canonball.

Meltdown and Cannonball would be interesting seeing updated.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement   !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement EmptyJuly 24th 2020, 11:16 am

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
Som666 just released he's unfinished old creations Laura X-23, Meltdown, Deadpool and Canonball.

Meltdown and Cannonball would be interesting seeing updated.

Som666 char are welcome... If someone wants to update them
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement   !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement EmptyJuly 24th 2020, 12:02 pm

Need a coder for king pin now
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement   !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement EmptyJuly 24th 2020, 6:55 pm

Phantom! I want him on my roster!if nobody want complete him, i could try after my next char
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement   !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement EmptyJuly 24th 2020, 7:05 pm

alnyrd wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:
Damn nice prospect for Doomsday! At least 2 persons are willing to refine him !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement 2800933067
I would like to help to clean up doomsday, yet I can only make sprite a little. However, my job really takes my time nowadays Crying or Very sad

Which parts do you specifically need the clean up, @MDS_GEIST?

I think it has some missing sprites when getting into custom states and some animations just look really choppy. But if someone is willing to clean some things up I wouldn’t mind putting a style similar to my Superman edit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement   !!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!! RECRUIT ARMY for Pending Works !!!! - MMV's always looking for help when it comes to character creation & improvement
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next