The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» we need deathlook
Ryons Character Creation Tutorial Emptyby Cesar Today at 4:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Word Association Game <--
Ryons Character Creation Tutorial Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» B-kun's 8-Bits Series Big Update!! (14 chars)
Ryons Character Creation Tutorial Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
Ryons Character Creation Tutorial Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 7:53 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ryons Character Creation Tutorial

Go down 
+2
XXDreamBrotherXX
Laharl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
XXDreamBrotherXX

XXDreamBrotherXX

Ryons Character Creation Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryons Character Creation Tutorial   Ryons Character Creation Tutorial EmptyMay 15th 2013, 6:11 pm

Thanks for sharing Laharl, I've tried to sit through this once before. Unfortunately it's not often I have a spare 8 hours in a day to watch YouTube videos lol. Still very useful nonetheless Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ryon

Ryon

PostSubject: Re: Ryons Character Creation Tutorial   Ryons Character Creation Tutorial EmptyMay 17th 2013, 11:52 pm

so far there have been 5 successful cases of people learning how to make a character following my steps.
Back to top Go down
http://mugenfreeforall.com/
Darkmasao2

Darkmasao2

PostSubject: Re: Ryons Character Creation Tutorial   Ryons Character Creation Tutorial EmptyMay 29th 2013, 1:37 pm

thanks for the answer man Smile, but the problem is, example i want make a special attack and

the button are:~D, DF, F, y if i click this button, the move don't start, but if i first hit my opponent with punch or kick, and after i click this button the special attack start why this happen???, for work perfectly must be( if i click the button ~D, DF, F, y the move must start , and if i hit my opponent with punch or kicks and after i click the button for the special attack the move must start too maybe for fix this problem i must fix something in the Super Masao?? or maybe it's the code wrong??? i dont know Smile
Back to top Go down
http://darkmasao2.webs.com/
TripleMugen372015

TripleMugen372015

PostSubject: Re: Ryons Character Creation Tutorial   Ryons Character Creation Tutorial EmptyFebruary 18th 2015, 11:19 pm

I have saved Ryons videos and I did start making my own char by following him a while back but unfortunatly I didn't finish it because when I go to the part of the running and jumping animation, it didn't come out how he did it in the video. I know I must've coded it wrong but I got discouraged and then my life got hecktic, so I never got to finished the char. Ever since I've tried to start over since I know these videos are long but I just don't have the time to sit down an entire day and create a char even though I want to do that so badly. I'm going to attempt to do it again and this time I'm determined to finish the char by following all his videos because personally I want to do my first MUGEN char even though I've been messing around with MUGEN for years. Over all I do recomend his videos becuase they're good and people should watch them. Peace Ryons Character Creation Tutorial 670481599 yes Ryons Character Creation Tutorial 978788824
Back to top Go down
Werewood

Werewood

PostSubject: Re: Ryons Character Creation Tutorial   Ryons Character Creation Tutorial EmptyFebruary 19th 2015, 1:15 pm

TripleMugen372015 wrote:
I have saved Ryons videos and I did start making my own char by following him a while back but unfortunatly I didn't finish it because when I go to the part of the running and jumping animation, it didn't come out how he did it in the video. I know I must've coded it wrong but I got discouraged and then my life got hecktic, so I never got to finished the char. Ever since I've tried to start over since I know these videos are long but I just don't have the time to sit down an entire day and create a char even though I want to do that so badly. I'm going to attempt to do it again and this time I'm determined to finish the char by following all his videos because personally I want to do my first MUGEN char even though I've been messing around with MUGEN for years. Over all I do recomend his videos becuase they're good and people should watch them. Peace Ryons Character Creation Tutorial 670481599 yes  Ryons Character Creation Tutorial 978788824

I have had been a total MUGEN DOM (Download-Only-Member) from 2004 to 2009.  Ryons Character Creation Tutorial 769613853
In 2010 I asked myself, "hey, you have been messing around with MUGEN for some years, why don't you just try to make some stuff with that?".  Since 2010, I started to learn to try to make stuff MUGEN.  Of course, I chose things that I were interested in.  The first thing I did for MUGEN was an edit of a mugenized Killer Instinct 2 character.  Before I actually did something with it, I studied the included MUGEN docs and how Kung Fu Man (KFM) works.  There were some moments that I wanted to give up because something didn't work weirdly and not by the way I wanted it to be.  Yet, I wanted to make something with MUGEN and to contribute a bit back to the MUGEN scene.  So, I kept on doing and doing.........it was actually both a fun and a frustration at the same time though.  Like I usually say, every MUGEN creator/author has his/her/its own MUGEN idea & style, it can kind of be a certain level of self-satisfaction if you are able to make something in MUGEN that works the way you want it to be.  I remember a MUGEN motto I had been using much when some years ago:  "Pleasing other people is nice, but when creating for Mugen, you're supposed to please yourself first. -- Cybaster"  So, using Ryon's excellent MUGEN tutorial videos is certain a good start for anyone who wants to make something for his/her/its MUGEN.
But be cautious!  It is impossible to please other people, no matter how hard you want to try, unless you are some MUGEN genius (I call them "MUGEN Pros"). 

If you have some MUGEN making issues then please feel free to post it at the MUGEN Help forum section here:  http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/f10-mugen-help
When posting it is best to post your MUGEN screenshots/even videos that show your MUGEN making issues.  And some MUGEN AIR/CMD/CNS code. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=7DB65F02B0BBD12E
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryons Character Creation Tutorial   Ryons Character Creation Tutorial Empty

Back to top Go down

Ryons Character Creation Tutorial
Page 1 of 1