The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan_Hibiki

Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement Empty
PostSubject: Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement   Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement EmptySeptember 12th 2015, 1:43 pm

Hello friends! The moment of MUGEN courage is going up!(And I totally didn't sloten chuchoryu's lines!)

Today's challenge for talented volunteers is to improve Little Mac by chuchoryu!

I'm opening a spritesheet expansion vacancy for anyone willing to help and up for the challenge, since quality work is most welcomed! Whomever has most quality sprite work will have it accepted, so expect a little competition! Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement 3876111886 As cor the coding... Don't worry about it, my buddy, aRika-Maru, will handle it! Chou Yoyuushi! Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement 670481599

I'll eventually post here mockups for you volunteers, but if you insist, I can start doing these mockups right away!

Yoshaa, that's it, my future heroes! With your help, chuchoryu might eventually just become a third P.O.T.S(Because Infinite is second P.O.T.S, you know! Laughing )

Get your chance to earn your place in credits! The next legend is you! Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement 670481599
Back to top Go down
aRika-Maru

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement   Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement EmptySeptember 12th 2015, 2:04 pm

Your announce reminds me of those announces in games like Marvel Puzzle Quest, and yeah, I played it. Was mediocre due to monetization and grind system.

And, yeah, you didn't stole a quote from DC Universe Online trailer either! You really trying to be funny guy, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Dan_Hibiki

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement   Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement EmptySeptember 12th 2015, 2:15 pm

aRika-Maru wrote:
Your announce reminds me of those announces in games like Marvel Puzzle Quest, and yeah, I played it. Was mediocre due to monetization and grind system.

And, yeah, you didn't stole a quote from DC Universe Online trailer either! You really trying to be funny guy, aren't you?
I am funny guy, and I am awesome guy, indeed! But now, I'm trying to be helpful guy here! And excuse me, I need to help the helpers. I'll tell you when new materials are ready to work with! Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement 670481599
Back to top Go down
Dan_Hibiki

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement   Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement EmptySeptember 12th 2015, 2:52 pm

Alright, heroes! First task! New Standing Fierce for our Lil Mac!

Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement HWoynZ6

Yeah, I know the drawing of the carcass is mediocre, but hey, I wasn't good spriter anyway! He-he, I think you get the idea! Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement 3876111886
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement   Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement EmptySeptember 12th 2015, 2:57 pm

Courega Saikyo-ryu Da!  Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement 670481599  tears of joy
But i would say, let chuchoryu handle it, he's probably going to update him in less that 3 months, just give him some time (i'm judging by your sprites his little mac does not have 6 buttons but four)
(being off topic, but i'm making your father in cvs, want to help? he is like 73% done)
Back to top Go down
flammableking

flammableking

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement   Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement EmptySeptember 12th 2015, 3:09 pm

Actually, I downloaded and tested Mac. He's a 6-button. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement   Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement EmptySeptember 12th 2015, 3:14 pm

Really then why...?
F... that i will test the character instead of asking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement   Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's up for challenge! - Little Mac improvement
Page 1 of 1