The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 Emptyby dev Today at 4:47 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:20 am

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game

Go down 
+30
varo_hades
shags2dope
BioResidentSKG
ASR-64
Kareem07
Zexika
sil3nt_j
Mr.Ketchup
mulambo
lucas989898
Lows 9.0
Josuke
LESSARD
JARRO77
Fabry Taz
nedflandeurse
superxash
GTAGuy
Mazemerald
Fede X
vellrrarth
alnyrd
galactus
Dragon_Rise
X
Tsuyoi
MatreroG
CARNAGE777
CAMARAO
Shining
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 EmptyApril 27th 2020, 7:30 pm

Edonia is also my favorite scenario yes

I believe you can do it. you are a good on sprites. I saw it through the regenerator and the resident evil 4 scenario ( village )
they were very good

I'm also here to help you with whatever you need Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 EmptyApril 27th 2020, 9:09 pm

CAMARAO wrote:
Edonia  is also my favorite scenario yes

I believe you can do it. you are a good on sprites. I saw it through the regenerator and the resident evil 4 scenario ( village )
they were very good

I'm also here to help you with whatever you need Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 670481599

Thank you! I appreciate your support cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2020, 7:35 pm

Wow, your openbor game looks Awesome, everything
looks great so far, I like the playable character roster
and the list of enemies as well personally yes ..and it is
nice to see Lisa Trevor, Regenerator's and Cindy in the
game (Cindy is also my favorite playable character from
the RE Outbreak games Smile ) those sprites are beautiful
as well by the way, Great Job Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 670481599

well done Valentine Wong clap clap and good luck
with this Awesome project as well Smile

also looking forward to seeing more of this game Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 2800933067
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2020, 9:47 pm

galactus wrote:
Wow, your openbor game looks Awesome, everything
looks great so far, I like the playable character roster
and the list of enemies as well personally yes ..and it is
nice to see Lisa Trevor, Regenerator's and Cindy in the
game (Cindy is also my favorite playable character from
the RE Outbreak games Smile ) those sprites are beautiful
as well by the way, Great Job Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 670481599

well done Valentine Wong clap clap and good luck
with this Awesome project as well Smile

also looking forward to seeing more of this game Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 2800933067

Thank you so much for the support and positive comments Very Happy More levels and characters will be added soon.
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2020, 10:08 pm

Kijuju from Resident Evil 5 now added to the game  Very Happy

Lighting and shadows inspired by the first RE5 trailer:

The Crimson Heads appear as a reference to the same.
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 Reside21

As you may have noticed the level is not an exact recreation of any location from the game, it's more like an adaptation using several different parts of the town.
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 Reside22

It was a lot of fun doing this one because of its post apocalyptic-like look.
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 Reside23

The next stages will be the Tricell military facility and the Iluminados ritual place from Salazar´s castle. More suggestions even for more levels are welcome.
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2020, 10:24 pm

he was always happy to see the new images of this game Very Happy

the scenario looks very good. as i already told you my only suggestion is to get the zombies running like this in the trailer Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 2800933067

I'm really curious to see Tricell military facility and the Iluminados ritual place from Salazar´s castle. yes

suggestions I give for the game. is a resident evil 3.5 stage with living dolls and those ghosts
,with dark corridors with curtains flying in the wind like was in the trailer re3.5 hehe

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 670481599
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2020, 10:35 pm

what a great progress!
I always follow the development of this game, and I couldn't be happier seeing it

however, if I may suggest, make the overall tones/nuances of stages darker, creepier.. Currently, they are too bright and shiny that don't suggest this is a game of thriller, survival..
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2020, 10:57 pm

CAMARAO wrote:
he was always happy to see the new images of this game Very Happy

the scenario looks very good. as i already told you my only suggestion is to get the zombies running like this in the trailer Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 2800933067

I'm really curious to see Tricell military facility and the Iluminados ritual place from Salazar´s castle. yes

suggestions I give for the game. is a resident evil 3.5 stage with living dolls and those ghosts
,with dark corridors with curtains flying in the wind like was in the trailer re3.5 hehe

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 670481599

Thanks, partner. The Crimson Heads from my game actually run if you had a doubt, if they didn't they wouldn't be a faithful adaptation of their 3d counterparts XD

As i told before, RE 3.5 is really crying out to me for a 2D adaptaion Crying or Very sad I'm probably going to surender to that wonderful beta.
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 EmptyApril 28th 2020, 11:15 pm

alnyrd wrote:
what a great progress!
I always follow the development of this game, and I couldn't be happier seeing it

however, if I may suggest, make the overall tones/nuances of stages darker, creepier.. Currently, they are too bright and shiny that don't suggest this is a game of thriller, survival..

Thank you so much for following the project Smile

Good, I could give it a try with more darkened shadows
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 EmptyApril 29th 2020, 12:15 am

Do you have sheva sprited you could do RE5 in your bor game
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoi

Tsuyoi

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 EmptyApril 29th 2020, 1:32 am

Valentine Wong wrote:
I've added a custom stage drawn by me inspired by Resident Evil 4 and also the Regenerators as enemies.

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 Reside16
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 Reside17

And also i'd like to show the upcoming characters on the works. Cindy Lennox from Resident Evil: Outbreak and the Umbrella Soldiers from Resident Evil: Retribution. Cindy's sprite sheet is on a 80% of development and the Umbrella Soldier sprite sheet has been completed and it's ready to be included in the game.

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 Wips10

Valentine Wong wrote:

As you may have noticed the level is not an exact recreation of any location from the game, it's more like an adaptation using several different parts of the town.

The next stages will be the Tricell military facility and the Iluminados ritual place from Salazar´s castle. More suggestions even for more levels are welcome.

Man, I have to tell, you have such a great work here.

Regenerators were my worse nightmare in RE4. Good luck cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 EmptyApril 29th 2020, 1:51 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Do you have sheva sprited you could do RE5 in your bor game

Not yet but she is definitely in my plans. I'm going to use Camarao's Sheva from his Chris char, which is a really good depiction.
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 Sheva10
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 EmptyApril 29th 2020, 1:59 am

Tsuyoi wrote:
Valentine Wong wrote:
I've added a custom stage drawn by me inspired by Resident Evil 4 and also the Regenerators as enemies.

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 Reside16
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 Reside17

And also i'd like to show the upcoming characters on the works. Cindy Lennox from Resident Evil: Outbreak and the Umbrella Soldiers from Resident Evil: Retribution. Cindy's sprite sheet is on a 80% of development and the Umbrella Soldier sprite sheet has been completed and it's ready to be included in the game.

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 Wips10

Valentine Wong wrote:

Man, I have to tell, you have such a great work here.

Regenerators were my worse nightmare in RE4. Good luck cheers

Thank you so much! Yeah the Regenerators are one of my favorite RE creatures. More progress coming soon Smile
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 EmptyApril 29th 2020, 2:05 am

O awesome maybe with the new sprites you add to her maybe she can be mugenized to yay
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 EmptyApril 29th 2020, 2:19 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
O awesome maybe with the new sprites you add to her maybe she can be mugenized to yay

Probably. I've talked with Camarao for exchanging some ideas and such and he mentioned being very interested in my sprites, specially Lisa Trevor. I told him that i'm fine sharing them with him but only when the game is released. Who knows? Wink Mugenizing them would be very cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next