The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 Emptyby warecus Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 Emptyby gartanham Yesterday at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 10th 2024, 11:13 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game

Go down 
+30
varo_hades
shags2dope
BioResidentSKG
ASR-64
Kareem07
Zexika
sil3nt_j
Mr.Ketchup
mulambo
lucas989898
Lows 9.0
Josuke
LESSARD
JARRO77
Fabry Taz
nedflandeurse
superxash
GTAGuy
Mazemerald
Fede X
vellrrarth
alnyrd
galactus
Dragon_Rise
X
Tsuyoi
MatreroG
CARNAGE777
CAMARAO
Shining
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 EmptyApril 20th 2020, 1:32 am

Tsuyoi wrote:
Valentine Wong wrote:
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 Reside13

I've updated the Select Screen. Probably i'll leave it as final. The 4 guest characters will be revealed in an eventual trailer when the game is completed and ready for release.

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 Reside15

First image of Lisa Trevor in action, one of the enemies made by me exclusively for this project.

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 Reside14

A screenshot of a desert area inspired in Resident Evil 5.

Woaaah can't wait to see more Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2800933067 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2800933067 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2800933067

Thanks a lot! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/chrismonvel
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 EmptyApril 20th 2020, 9:24 am

Valentine Wong wrote:
CAMARAO wrote:
Lisa Trevor will be the big suprise in this project  cheers

she is fantastic  Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2800933067

I would like to know how many stages the game will have?  scratch

Thank you! I hope everyone likes Lisa Trevor, i always wanted to see her converted into a 2D sprite version.

Didn't count the stages the game already contains but it's basically the same idea we discussed previously:

- 1 stage based on Resident Evil 0
- 2 stages based on Resident Evil 1
- 2 stages based on Resident Evil 2
- 2 stages based on Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
- 1 stage based on Resident Evil 5

- 2 bonus stages
- 1 unlockable last-stand survival stage.

The Umbrella Facility stage with the Soldiers will be added soon. Right now i'm drawing both RE4 stages fom scratch and they'll be based on the Village and the "Sacrificial?" Ritual place from the Castle. Of course i could add more stages if necessary, i'm very interested in add some type of marketplace inspired by the first trailer of RE5:

I would have loved to add content from RE6 but considering that there isn't any of it at all in existence... I'm going to work on your Sheva to make her fully playable as we talked about it before and I'm very interested in adult Sherry and Helena. I MAY work on them such as the Ustanak as well as an exclusive enemy but one step at a time. Just maybe Laughing  Right now i've completed the Regenerator and i'm passing on the Ganados. I've got a lot of work in my hands with the exclusive enemies and the guest playable characters, who will have their own custom sprites.
Of course, they will like of lisa trevor.I like to always see new characters and not repeated ones.

the ideas of the stages of each resident evil game was very good.

will not have the Resident code veronica game and Resident Evil Survivor?

as I said, Ganados of Castle and the saddler need not worry. I'm working on them and I'm going to share them all with you  Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 670481599  cheers

sheva just use the lara croft base

About resident evil 5 first trailer,
something you can do that was cool. it was running zombies. you can use the base of the super undead that i made alice helpers

I like to know that you are interested in Resident evil 6.
Ustanak was also a char that a lot to see
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 EmptyApril 20th 2020, 7:21 pm

CAMARAO wrote:
Valentine Wong wrote:
CAMARAO wrote:
Lisa Trevor will be the big suprise in this project  cheers

she is fantastic  Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2800933067

I would like to know how many stages the game will have?  scratch

Thank you! I hope everyone likes Lisa Trevor, i always wanted to see her converted into a 2D sprite version.

Didn't count the stages the game already contains but it's basically the same idea we discussed previously:

- 1 stage based on Resident Evil 0
- 2 stages based on Resident Evil 1
- 2 stages based on Resident Evil 2
- 2 stages based on Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
- 1 stage based on Resident Evil 5

- 2 bonus stages
- 1 unlockable last-stand survival stage.

The Umbrella Facility stage with the Soldiers will be added soon. Right now i'm drawing both RE4 stages fom scratch and they'll be based on the Village and the "Sacrificial?" Ritual place from the Castle. Of course i could add more stages if necessary, i'm very interested in add some type of marketplace inspired by the first trailer of RE5:

I would have loved to add content from RE6 but considering that there isn't any of it at all in existence... I'm going to work on your Sheva to make her fully playable as we talked about it before and I'm very interested in adult Sherry and Helena. I MAY work on them such as the Ustanak as well as an exclusive enemy but one step at a time. Just maybe Laughing  Right now i've completed the Regenerator and i'm passing on the Ganados. I've got a lot of work in my hands with the exclusive enemies and the guest playable characters, who will have their own custom sprites.
Of course, they will like of lisa trevor.I like to always see new characters and not repeated ones.

the ideas of the stages of each resident evil game was very good.

will not have the Resident code veronica game and Resident Evil Survivor?

as I said, Ganados of Castle and the saddler need not worry. I'm working on them and I'm going to share them all with you  Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 670481599  cheers

sheva just use the lara croft base

About resident evil 5 first trailer,
something you can do that was cool. it was running zombies. you can use the base of the super undead that i made alice helpers

I like to know that you are interested in Resident evil 6.
Ustanak was also a char that a lot to see

Thank you! I hope she does.

Haven't considered Code Veronica yet since i still don't know what level should i include. I kinda forgot about that game. About Survivor it's uncertain, i said that the Undertakers would appear as you suggested but i don't know if include them in the Umbrella facility level or another one based on that game. Not a fan of that installment.

Yeah, thanks a lot. Make me know when your Ganado zealots are done, i'm really interested in see them Very Happy

I just saw the Lara Croft sprites you were talking about. Cool i've got them and i'll use them as base.

I was planning to leave the Crimson Head zombies in my RE5 stages but your Super Undead look really cool, i might use them.

I still don't know what RE6 locations should i include, my favorites were Edonia and the Gun Shop.
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 EmptyApril 25th 2020, 11:53 pm

I've added a custom stage drawn by me inspired by Resident Evil 4 and also the Regenerators as enemies.

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 Reside16
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 Reside17

And also i'd like to show the upcoming characters on the works. Cindy Lennox from Resident Evil: Outbreak and the Umbrella Soldiers from Resident Evil: Retribution. Cindy's sprite sheet is on a 80% of development and the Umbrella Soldier sprite sheet has been completed and it's ready to be included in the game.

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 Wips10
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2020, 5:47 am

Valentine Wong wrote:
I've added a custom stage drawn by me inspired by Resident Evil 4 and also the Regenerators as enemies.

And also i'd like to show the upcoming characters on the works. Cindy Lennox from Resident Evil: Outbreak and the Umbrella Soldiers from Resident Evil: Retribution. Cindy's sprite sheet is on a 80% of development and the Umbrella Soldier sprite sheet has been completed and it's ready to be included in the game.

the stage is very well designed. well worked. Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 670481599

if i'm not mistaken this scenario is in the first part that leon faces the ganados and the church plays Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2297681634

I also liked many of the regenerators. are the best sprites you've ever made Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 670481599

keep up the good work. it's getting very good yes
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2020, 11:13 am

CAMARAO wrote:
Valentine Wong wrote:

the stage is very well designed. well worked. Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 670481599

if i'm not mistaken this scenario is in the first part that leon faces the ganados and the church plays Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2297681634

I also liked many of the regenerators. are the best sprites you've ever made Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 670481599

keep up the good work. it's getting very good yes

Yes! It's the village where you face the first hordes of Ganados Smile

Thank you for your comments pal, means a lot
Back to top Go down
X

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 EmptyApril 26th 2020, 10:16 pm

Looks awesome Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 670481599
Can't wait to see more progress Wink
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2020, 2:51 am

X wrote:
Looks awesome Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 670481599
Can't wait to see more progress Wink

Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2020, 3:02 am

Cindy from Outbreak now added as a playable character as part of the exclusive heroes of this project  Razz
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 Reside18

Although being a fighter I tried to adapt her combat style based on her personality and skills.
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 Reside19

Molotov cocktail attack on a group of poor zombies  Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 311127478
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 Reside20

The next playable heroes will be adult Sherry, Sheva and Helena.
Back to top Go down
Dragon_Rise

Dragon_Rise

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2020, 4:17 am

I love what you did with the project so far Very Happy

The characters and the stages look great and faithful to their game counterparts, plus the inclusion of characters from the lesser known games is really cool Very Happy

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to try it when it's ready Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2020, 7:46 am

it looks fine to me in the images mentioned.   yes

the only suggestion i gave was .. at least in the first two images above, the car must be just a little smaller. to be compatible with the size of the characters  Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 978788824

I am happy to know that you are going to work on sheeva and RE6 chars.  Very Happy

I would like when you finish these characters, work on a re6 scenario with boss ustanak and J'avo as the enemies of the scenario. cheers
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2020, 10:05 am

Dragon_Rise wrote:
I love what you did with the project so far Very Happy

The characters and the stages look great and faithful to their game counterparts, plus the inclusion of characters from the lesser known games is really cool Very Happy

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to try it when it's ready Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 670481599

Thank you very much! Very Happy Cindy is my favorite character from Outbreak, I was really tempted to add her.
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2020, 10:18 am

CAMARAO wrote:
it looks fine to me in the images mentioned.   yes

the only suggestion i gave was .. at least in the first two images above, the car must be just a little smaller. to be compatible with the size of the characters  Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 978788824

I am happy to know that you are going to work on sheeva and RE6 chars.  Very Happy

I would like when you finish these characters, work on a re6 scenario with boss ustanak and J'avo as the enemies of the scenario. cheers

Thanks for the support, pal. Yeah the RE6 stages I'm planning to add are Edonia and the Gun shop from Leon's campaign. And as for enemies I surely have Ustanak in my mind. Never considered the J'avos but probably I'll work on these three types.

Both mutated-arm types (excluding the darkened variations)
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 13328610

And the spider-like one from the bottom.
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 61496310

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2020, 12:47 pm

Edonia seems to me to be a good scenario, because it is an coo battle with Javos and bsaa soldiers Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2297681634 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2297681634 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2297681634 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2297681634 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2297681634 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2800933067 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2800933067 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2800933067 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2800933067

the idea of ​​the javos you mentioned are fantastic. the problem is that they seem to be difficult to do. Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 629558521

but it would be a lot of fun to see in combat. for example, first they are silmple soldiers with weapons and with the damage, they become these mutants, it would be really cool
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2297681634 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2800933067
Back to top Go down
Chris Monvel

Chris Monvel

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 EmptyApril 27th 2020, 2:27 pm

CAMARAO wrote:
Edonia seems to me to be a good scenario, because it is an coo battle with Javos and bsaa soldiers Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2297681634 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2297681634 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2297681634 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2297681634 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2297681634 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2800933067 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2800933067 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2800933067 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2800933067

the idea of ​​the javos you mentioned are fantastic. the problem is that they seem to be difficult to do. Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 629558521

but it would be a lot of fun to see in combat. for example, first they are silmple soldiers with weapons and with the damage, they become these mutants, it would be really cool
Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2297681634 Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 2800933067

I know right? I would have loved to get a full campaign set in Edonia, it's my favorite location from RE6. Now that you mentioned the BSAA probably I'm going to add some NPC soldiers. It will be a lot of fun.

No problem at all, the J'avos will only require a good spriting but I see your point, they'll spawn in the level already mutated anyway but they'll be capable of shooting their weapon as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game   Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil: Survive - OPENBOR Game
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next