The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:37 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!

Go down 
+6
brucewayne74
SUPERFERNANDOXT
GTAGuy
alnyrd
crosspotts1.0
Gladiacloud
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gladiacloud

Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! Empty
PostSubject: Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!   Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! EmptyFebruary 1st 2020, 1:53 am

Gladiacloud here.

I guess you read the name of this character in the title of this topic. Well... I know very well what I wrote about it when I released Lou last year:

Quote :

Now only one MVC special partner remains... but I have already mentioned that I do not want to make him. At least not alone.

And believe me when I tell you I was serious. The problem was first of all the moveset: no matter how hard I tried, no move came to mind for him. So what happened in this period that made me change my mind about working on him?

Two particular events:

1) Gtaguy sent me via PM on Discord the old version of Unknown Soldier created by Mazemerald, but very well coded (thanks to Kenshiro99).

2) We had gone back to work on the Beximus' full game "Capcom Universe".

The character was practically done... he just needed good sprites. So I intervened.

I'm talking about the main character of Forgotten Worlds...

UNKNOWN SOLDIER!

SCREENSHOTS:
Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! 8D514Fq
Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! WOzySiJ
Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! BcPt9w7
Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! 0RNmqSI
Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! E434iJV
Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! Zuj6FMV
Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! XlNDHnU
Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! FJxOfTI

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqetQpKH8pFlhRVPrcKyRZF56zSe?e=SePDQ9

Now all the MVC special partners are complete, right?

I think you noticed that I included Mazemerald among the authors of Unknown Soldier. After all, this Unknown Soldier is the 100% completion of Unknown Soldier made by Mazemerald created several years ago, so it seemed right to add him.

Now that my work on MVC special partners is officially finished, I'll work on the revamp of another old character of mine, then I'll take a little break from the MVC characters.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!   Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! EmptyFebruary 1st 2020, 2:21 am

damn realy nicely done
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!   Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! EmptyFebruary 1st 2020, 2:51 am

YES!!!
I never thought you'd participate in the making of this char.
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!   Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! EmptyFebruary 1st 2020, 3:03 am

Last, but not least. It was a fun ride of the MVC chars.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!   Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! EmptyFebruary 1st 2020, 9:34 am

Finally Unknown Soldier, Gladiacloud Actually, Didn't Want To Do It, But as Mazemerald, Motorroach and Kenshiro99 started the guy got interested. Now you have to update Anita By O Ilusionista. lol!
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!   Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! EmptyFebruary 1st 2020, 4:15 pm

Another great char, thanks for your Amazing version of this char
Back to top Go down
gui0007

gui0007

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!   Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! EmptyFebruary 1st 2020, 10:19 pm

What can i say, such wonderful work you Gladia and the others did. Smile

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
Now you have to update Anita By O Ilusionista. lol!

Oh my... Since Gladia said that all MvC Partners are done and he'll take a little break for MvC stuff, sorry but make do with the Ilu's original version that is great already.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGUTAA/
ELECTRO

ELECTRO

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!   Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! EmptyFebruary 1st 2020, 11:01 pm

Amazing work by everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
http://electroslair.blogspot.com/
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!   Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2020, 3:16 am

gui0007 wrote:

What can i say, such wonderful work you Gladia and the others did. Smile

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
Now you have to update Anita By O Ilusionista. lol!

Oh my... Since Gladia said that all MvC Partners are done and he'll take a little break for MvC stuff, sorry but make do with the Ilu's original version that is great already.

Good demonstration.video. Also, ignore Superfernandoxt. He has no involvement with Unknown Soldier whatsoever. You can thank Mazemerald, Motorroach, Kenshiro99 and the others for the idea for this character.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!   Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! EmptyFebruary 2nd 2020, 7:21 am

finally all of us have this char in mugen.

it lated a little bit, but did worth it to wait for him.

an excellent releasing to start the year with good chars.
Back to top Go down
Andy_X

Andy_X

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!   Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! EmptyFebruary 4th 2020, 11:32 pm

Oh my God! I don't believe this! Unknown Soldier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hoooorraaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!
VERY FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
Congrats for this fantastic work!
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!   Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! EmptyFebruary 5th 2020, 2:37 am

Mazemerald wrote:

Mazemerald, why do you take the Chars Dean ( Final Fight 3 ), Mummy Commando and Ninja Commando and make this partnership with Kenshiro99, Motorroarch and Gladiacloud and make an update, which will be excellent as the Unknown Soldier that was great.

Last edited by SUPERFERNANDOXT on February 5th 2020, 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!   Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! EmptyFebruary 5th 2020, 2:37 am

Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! NamCapMack Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! Ginzu10
Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! Latest?cb=20160902054002
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!   Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! EmptyFebruary 5th 2020, 3:48 am

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
Mazemerald wrote:

Mazemerald, why do you take the Chars Dean ( Final Fight 3 ), Mummy Commando and Ninja Commando and make this partnership with Kenshiro99, Motorroarch and Gladiacloud and make an update, which will be excellent as the Unknown Soldier that was great.

Nandoxt, stop requesting stuff to be made. You're making yourself ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!   Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! EmptyFebruary 5th 2020, 3:52 am

Adelheidwho wrote:
SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
Mazemerald wrote:

Nandoxt, stop requesting stuff to be made. You're making yourself ridiculous.

I am giving a suggestion is not a requirement. That is why there is the "Mugen Mafia", that is, it commands those who have money and obeys those who do not.

What's more, suggestion is not a request, it is pathetic on your part, it is functional illiteracy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!   Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach! Empty

Back to top Go down

Unknown Soldier released by Gladiacloud, Mazemerald, Kenshiro99 and Motorroach!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next