The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Emptyby dauragoncmikado Today at 9:37 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Emptyby Oguyaka. Yesterday at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Emptyby skhsato123 Yesterday at 4:52 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD)

Go down 
+7
Erroratu
Ax
Lord Sinistro
ldpp
thefranchise03
Anarky
Mazemerald
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Empty
PostSubject: UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD)   UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) EmptyJune 30th 2013, 3:00 pm

CAPCOM UNKNONW SOLDIER - Releasing 2016

ORIGIN: FORGOTTEN WORLDS or LOST WORLDS in japanese version.

UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Sem_ty10

info:

no beta
no spriteswap
fluid moves
more sprites and revamped
palettes recolored
totally re-edited

-------------------

enjoy! now you really will be a decent version of this hero.

UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Coolte27
http://www.mediafire.com/download/pen96ctnanhngfq/UNKNOWN+SOLDIER.zip

UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Sem_ty10

UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Mugen075UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Mugen079UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Mugen077UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Mugen076UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Mugen078UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Mugen080UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Mugen081UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Mugen082UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Mugen083

Last edited by mazemerald on July 4th 2016, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anarky

Anarky

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD)   UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) EmptyJune 30th 2013, 4:34 pm

Thanks man, what is your next objective !
Back to top Go down
thefranchise03

thefranchise03

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD)   UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) EmptyJune 30th 2013, 5:47 pm

Thank you so much man. I appreciate what you do for the community. Wonder who is next
Back to top Go down
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD)   UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) EmptyJune 30th 2013, 10:23 pm

interesting . downloading now!
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD)   UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) EmptyJuly 3rd 2013, 5:16 pm

JUBILEE IS THE NEXT WIP
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD)   UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 2:58 pm

Thank you guys for like my works

i will to do still more for mugen world.

keep on moving always.
Back to top Go down
thefranchise03

thefranchise03

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD)   UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) EmptyJuly 13th 2013, 6:31 pm

Thanks man. I appreciate it
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD)   UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 5:46 pm

if this is a final release this char suck
it need more work and more sprite it take time and effort to make an character if you continue
releasing stuff like this you will never improve as an creator i hoep i was not harsh and that you became better
good luck
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD)   UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 6:35 pm

These are not the final releases. These are the first versions of these characters. I'll be going back and adding new animations to all the Capcom characters. This is all basically code.

I only have 2 more character releases this month and I'll help complete the Capcom stuff. It shouldn't take more than a day for each character to get completed each.
Back to top Go down
Erroratu

Erroratu

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD)   UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 8:37 pm

yea,Sinistro,the charachter is bad.
But dont go saying it sucks,i got a bunch of hate PMs from Mazemerald last time,saying his characters suck will pile up your inbox
Back to top Go down
Lord Sinistro

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD)   UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 8:44 pm

i think it is better to release one good character than releasing many crappy stuff i dont say you are a bad coder or spriter but you need to focus on one thing so il wish you good luck since i like to have those the character to be good
good luck
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD)   UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 9:00 pm

thanks. don't worry though they are going to get finished. just refrain from downloading them for now. mazemerald is only doing what he knows how to do. But I'll be adding the missing bits and soon enough there will be more stable versions of these releases from the both of us.

I personally don't mind so much what others decide to release or if someone double posts, etc. It's a fan fiction forum anyway tongue 

@Erroratu,

I think you can block users, look around in your profile, I think there is an option for that.
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD)   UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 5:18 pm

in moment i will to dedicate my time doing the beta versions and after the capcom characters will
be improved.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD)   UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 12:19 am

Okay i am free for a little bit

I've started work on the 2nd alpha version

UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) QRaX3U7
https://i.imgur.com/QRaX3U7.gif

The jump cheers 

In his original game, he actually flies the whole time and never touches the ground. So I am thinking that he could float more in his jumps and have the ability to attack in his jumps. Maybe slow them down and add in some directional firing Idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-K1G5WTATw
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD)   UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) EmptyJuly 22nd 2013, 4:12 am

UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Q3VB2sg
https://i.imgur.com/Q3VB2sg.gif

walking

The great thing about Guile's base is that he moves like he's floating all ready UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) 311127478 

Up next is falling animation and crouching
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD)   UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD) Empty

Back to top Go down

UNKNOWN SOLDIER RELEASING BY (MAZEMERALD)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next