The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dillon (Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers)
Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! Emptyby BlastoiseTheMugenCreator Today at 3:31 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! Emptyby cormano Today at 3:00 pm

» Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire movie
Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! Emptyby Doom Today at 1:21 pm

» Shriek mugen char by Gartanham
Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! Emptyby Shining Today at 1:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99!

Go down 
+3
JeagerEX
Mr.Ketchup
Gladiacloud
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gladiacloud

Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! Empty
PostSubject: Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99!   Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 5:42 am

Gladiacloud here.

After several months, I am ... or rather, I and Kenshiro99 managed to complete our One Piece character for the game Dragon Ball Z vs One Piece full game.

The character comes from the game One Piece Great Pirate Closseum, but it is not a character that is part of the main roster. I wanted him to be put on the roster, but it did not happen. So I decided that I wanted to do him a full sprited character, but I had to wait for the right opportunity to make it happen, and the kenshiro99's full game turned out to be that occasion.

But who am I talking about? Obviously one of my favorite One Piece characters. It has a hook and has sand power thanks to Suna Suna-no Mi.

SIR CROCODILE!

SCREENSHOTS (thanks to Solarfeed):
Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! U7g6iuC
Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! J6xHl0T
Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! WEi0LaV
Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! NFV12bP
Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! YjzbtxW
Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! 2hh0Hci
Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! An6sDOz
Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! WNzb4a0
Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! PzuXHbG

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqetQpKH8pFlhQb9c-H0R6EDEvTD

The fullgame of Kenshiro99 is enriched with this captivating character, and soon you will see it in the next beta of the game.

About my next wip: I have not decided anything yet...

Enjoy with our new character!
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99!   Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 10:33 am

Thanks! One of my favourite OP characters made by one of my absolute favourite Mugen Content Creators! Awesome!
Back to top Go down
JeagerEX

JeagerEX

PostSubject: Re: Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99!   Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! EmptySeptember 9th 2018, 7:14 pm

I believe that he is a support character in One Piece: Great Pirate Colosseum, but thankfully he promoted to playable for MUGEN. It's good to see some playable support characters.
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99!   Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! EmptySeptember 11th 2018, 12:07 am

You are AWESOME Bro!!!! Crocodile is here another great release thanks for sharing keep it up!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99!   Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! EmptySeptember 11th 2018, 1:31 am

Great , continue with one piece , my favorite manga/anime
Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99!   Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! EmptySeptember 12th 2018, 1:08 am

every chars from Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99 are masterpieces, so, everyone must download their chars, thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99!   Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! EmptySeptember 14th 2018, 9:41 pm

thanks glads!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99!   Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sir Crocodile released by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99!
Page 1 of 1