The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
 let talk about it - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
 let talk about it - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
 let talk about it - Page 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
 let talk about it - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

let talk about it

Go down 
+4
kimczi
mulambo
LESSARD
OldGamer
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

let talk about it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it - Page 2 EmptyOctober 25th 2019, 6:36 pm

Aℓίcℯ wrote:
Usually don't give feedback on anything really unless someone asks me to, don't want to bother writing a wall of text if I'm not sure the other is going to take it into account, at least for subsequent works.

Particularly because I believe that feedback is only useful when mistakes are difficult to spot... if they are difficult to spot then it's already a decent job worth a try, and it's a good idea to have several people actively trying to break it, probably wouldn't say much except that I like it and play it often, expecting not to find errors and report if I find something.

On the opposite side, don't want to bother giving feedback to something whose flaws can be spotted right away just by looking/playing it for some seconds, because that tells me they either don't even play their own stuff or have no idea how to build something functional.... or simply don't care, so they wouldn't even know how to fix it or even understand why it is bad, kinda just trash it right away.

e.g: If you can't even align a clsn to a projectile, can't expect you to know why having 2 completely different moves can serve the same function making one redundant, or why having a -15 jab on block is bad gameplay design, or even to know what framedata is (all this is kinda basic)..... GFX work is different, design in this case is not as technical.... sprite-wise, if all you do is moving some pixels upwards-downwards, rotating some body parts without even moving the rest of the body or can't do anything without frakenspriting to be able to animate, then I can't expect you to make fluid followthroughs.
Alice for my experience so far I washed your work from the very first we met on the mugen free for all Discord and also on the old Crusader cast and I have to say that all your Mugen stages Creations are flawless to the T and I think that you are a great dedicated creator that is well deserved I also appreciate that you go out of your way to explain the great details in text guide and tutorials for your awesome creation a Mugen stages and one the best that you have created yourself and I know you as a Sprite artist are an independent artist not only that you're an independent creator for the Mugen software and I think you've done a wonderful job of doing what you do best most of your fans have no complaints when you're creating your stages or were you sharing your thoughts or your feedback. I know that sometimes you don't say much on Discord or you don't oftin reply much on forums most of the time only when you do reply is threw your releases but you my friend do take the time and listen to other fans and other people as an creator you do take the consideration while making great mugen content without no arguments you my friend is well-deserved and well-respected in my point of view  let talk about it - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it - Page 2 EmptyOctober 25th 2019, 6:50 pm

let's take time and keep on topic let's stay on the topic that were discussing about Mugen fan and moderators needs to take the time and response with feedbacks suggestions and opinions Let's help each other out and not turn against each other with debate words of sentence but give them your point of view and don't make it sound like you're making a request in your sentences but rather give them some feedback by showing code issues and show them picture or video what kind of type of problem that we creator need to overlook and  should help sprite artist with drawings pixel arts or give them some suggestions on different types of themes by telling them what you think about what they're creating, this way we can have better understanding/ I understand we don't have no control over what other people thoughts opinions and feedbacks when posting on there topic  but it's very important for us to do everything we can to give them the response back   let talk about it - Page 2 670481599
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it - Page 2 EmptyOctober 28th 2019, 4:43 pm

I noticed ,I don t know why, but we have less and less posts in the forum
I try to do my best as creator and as community member
I try to partecipate in forum life as better as i can and I try to put my ideas into practice

i respect your point of view and i love mugen as hobby and the feedback are important
but i think it s more important create,realize dreams
so guys don t have fear to give feedback provided they are constructive
but really do not spare yourself in creation
realize whatever you want, characters,stages,sounds,addons,screenpack because even a badly created thing can be the starting point of something great
and accept constructive feedback because only then can your work improve
partecipate in forum life ,ask permissions and respect rules then:
you have an idea, try to realize it ...so create,create,create...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

let talk about it
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2