The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
 let talk about it Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
 let talk about it Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
 let talk about it Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
 let talk about it Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

let talk about it

Go down 
+4
kimczi
mulambo
LESSARD
OldGamer
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

let talk about it Empty
PostSubject: let talk about it    let talk about it EmptyOctober 24th 2019, 11:07 am

let talk MMV mugen Comment on this forum
let's talk about Mugen fans, MMV Member and MMV Moderators posting their comments and opinions and the share thoughts on their topics.

Please take note we're not here to insult or Flame or Don't hate on any type of comment they make or post on there topic. but I like to point out that this is really getting out of hand. We the Mugen creators we love suggestions, we love YOUR feedbacks and your thoughts but half of these Mugen fans MMV Members AND MMV Moderator try to rush to there topic from this website. it's kind of sad and truly hurt my feeling that they don't actually put their heart and soul into their words or in their sentences. Sadly there many reasons how they do it when posting there Topic on this forum they normally use short words like "cool stuff", "awesome mugen", "great job", "I love this one" or "keep up the good work"

These words and sentence has been spread all over this forum. we like for everyone to actually participate with at least 50 to 100 character sentence and not 7 to 8 character sentences I love to hear you guys thoughts and feedback and suggestions and opinions because if you really think about it.We the Mugen Creator Like Myself  want to improve are skills and  Member of MMV Don't test are screen pack or stages, what they do is they judge by looking at are Picture or are youtube videos and use short sentence for an example what if you see a screen pack the look like crap to your taste ? and you will quote and say..."it's a cool screen pack" Knowing the screen pack you really don't like it and you know its really look bad so that's means you are not really helping that person, you're pretty much insulting the creators and and not helping the poor Mugen Creator out. So please let's be very professional about this and let help each other and are mugen creator and give them your a full solid opinion, feedback we well deserved

I like to add that there are many people out there who actually do share their feedbacks and thoughts and opinions for the creators when they're making their stuff for the software however requesting or asking a Creator to do things for you.. its not going to help but if you can try to give them their support feedback suggestions or report a bug to the creators this will actually gain a full respect to you and we respect your thoughts and opinions we need to take the time and focus on what we discover when using the Mugen content from other creators and that make them Happy. Included myself but it's really a damn shame that these Mugen fan don't really care about our content and just say and quote....

1. it's a good stage
2. it's a good character
3. it good screen pack
4. thank for the share
5. nice lifebar

theses list goes on and on and never ends, with heartless short comments and not sharing there true opinion from the bottom of their Hearts and theses short comments does not help one bit whatsoever we need to give a good example not only to the Mugen fans or MMV members or MMV Moderators but also to  the Mugen creators. Mugen Creators they need to do there Part and Acknowledge the Mugen Fans. MMV Members And Mugen Moderators, Always listen to the Feedback, suggestion and thought to your Fellow Mugeniers.

I would like to hear from your thoughts and your opinions and please post your thoughts and ensure your topics on this section let's talk about it and have a better understanding and lets hear your thoughts

This OldGamer saying God bless and take it easy you Guys : ilu
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

let talk about it Empty
PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it EmptyOctober 24th 2019, 11:56 am

English:

Im totally with Oldamer, his works always are very clean, awesome, smooth and plus he has an amazing mugen spririt,  sharing not only his talent, he also share his knowledge to everyone with his tutorials.

Personally I think I already have earned a good reputation as a mugen creator, I share the same spirit Oldgamer have, I also have offered semi interactive guidance for everyone who wants to learn what I know and keep this amazing hobbie alive. I try to give a plus of quality in all my works, and its very sad my post in the forum goes almost ignored and only followed by my friends.

We the creators love the feedback (FEEDBACK, not insulting comments) because that means our works were tested by the fans and friends. We always are open for the feedback because guide us to become better, remember two heads thinks better than one. In my case that is a good exchange for our talent we offer for free for you all.  

So please bring us more than an emoticon, or a short phrase, we really want to know your opinion about our works, what likes you about them and show us the area of oportunity to become better.

Español:
Estoy totalmente con Oldamer, sus obras siempre son muy limpias, impresionantes, suaves y además tiene un increíble espíritu mugen, compartiendo no solo su talento, también comparte su conocimiento con todos con sus tutoriales.

Personalmente, creo que ya me he ganado una buena reputación como creador de mugen, comparto el mismo espíritu que Oldgamer, también he ofrecido orientación semi interactiva para todos los que quieran aprender lo que sé y mantener vivo a este increíble hobbie. Intento dar un plus de calidad en todos mis trabajos, y es muy triste que mi post en el foro sean practicamente ignorados y solo la sigan mis amigos.

A los creadores nos encantan la retroalimentación (RETROALIMENTACIÓN, no comentarios insultantes) porque eso significa que nuestros trabajos fueron probados por los fanS y amigos. Siempre estamos abiertos a la retroalimentación porque nos guía a ser mejores, recuerden que dos cabezas piensan mejor que una. En mi caso, es un buen intercambio paor nuestro talento que ofrecemos de forma gratuita para todos ustedes.

Así que por favor brindenos más que un emoticón, o una frase corta, realmente queremos saber su opinión sobre nuestros trabajos, lo que les gusto de ellos y muéstranos las áreas de oportunidad para mejorar.

LESSARD
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

let talk about it Empty
PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it EmptyOctober 24th 2019, 12:16 pm

LESSARD wrote:
English:

Im totally with Oldamer, his works always are very clean, awesome, smooth and plus he has an amazing mugen spirit,  sharing not only his talent, he also share his knowledge to everyone with his tutorials.

Personally I think I already have earned a good reputation as a mugen creator, I share the same spirit Oldgamer have, I also have offered semi interactive guidance for everyone who wants to learn what I know and keep this amazing hobbie alive. I try to give a plus of quality in all my works, and its very sad my post in the forum goes almost ignored and only followed by my friends.

We the creators love the feedback (FEEDBACK, not insulting comments) because that means our works were tested by the fans and friends. We always are open for the feedback because guide us to become better, remember two heads thinks better than one. In my case that is a good exchange for our talent we offer for free for you all.  

So please bring us more than an emoticon, or a short phrase, we really want to know your opinion about our works, what likes you about them and show us the area of opportunity to become better.

Español:
Estoy totalmente con Oldamer, sus obras siempre son muy limpias, impresionantes, suaves y además tiene un increíble espíritu mugen, compartiendo no solo su talento, también comparte su conocimiento con todos con sus tutoriales.

Personalmente, creo que ya me he ganado una buena reputación como creador de mugen, comparto el mismo espíritu que Oldgamer, también he ofrecido orientación semi interactiva para todos los que quieran aprender lo que sé y mantener vivo a este increíble hobbie. Intento dar un plus de calidad en todos mis trabajos, y es muy triste que mi post en el foro sean practicamente  ignorados y solo la sigan mis amigos.

A los creadores nos encantan la retroalimentación (RETROALIMENTACIÓN, no comentarios insultantes) porque eso significa que nuestros trabajos fueron probados por los fanS y amigos. Siempre estamos abiertos a la retroalimentación porque nos guía a ser mejores, recuerden que dos cabezas piensan mejor que una. En mi caso, es un buen intercambio paor nuestro talento que ofrecemos de forma gratuita para todos ustedes.

Así que por favor brindenos más que un emoticón, o una frase corta, realmente queremos saber su opinión sobre nuestros trabajos, lo que les gusto de ellos y muéstranos las áreas de oportunidad para mejorar.

LESSARD
I also do agree with LESSARD. using emoticon is real a problem as well. I notices many the MMV Member and Mugen Fans also MMV Moderator use them A LOTS as well. I forgot to mention that also we should help are fellow Sprite Artist and we should be included them by helping them Idea and extra sprite resources and share an idea base sources threw suggestion and opinion help them improve there drawing pixel art skills as well with feedback and helping suggestion
but do not use harsh credictisim, don't be rude or be nitpicky, instead give them a boost of Encouragement and help them out in anyways possible  let talk about it 670481599
Back to top Go down
mulambo

mulambo

let talk about it Empty
PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it EmptyOctober 24th 2019, 12:31 pm

OldGamer, deal with it. It's the new generations. Rarely they have an opinion to share... and if they have one they keep it for themselves because they're used to see a dumb world and they adapted to it, unless the rules of their group are about talking a lot they won't talk at all. They're either "lol" or "cool" or "let's roast this!" depending on the content. If people tell your stuff is good, I guess they do not even have the ability to formulate a feedback, either because of the generational/sociological thing as said before, or because they're lazy or because they feel that not saying a word means to be humble/humile... or they just say it because everyone else does so it's the norm to say "cool bro" "keep it up" ,etc. because saying elseway would be "rude", "mean", etc. in their own opinion, I guess.
Most people nowadays just think exposing an opinion means to be an arrogant "douche", so such people just refrain from such behaviour.
We're also getting over-sensitive about things, till the point when political correctness becomes a rethorical dictatorship: you're forced to be nice. Maybe it's the new hipster social medias that made us think so. This only widens the difference between "normies" and "trolls". The system is extremist, behind the object of your thread there's a deep sociological disorder only a few dare to understand.
In simple words: this is how it goes, unfortunely.
Beside this, they're kids, they're players (sometimes obsessive ones) so you don't have to expect much but a comment they would even avoid if they had the like button. They've been raised with much more synthetic social medias like facebook or instagram, where you can type a comment only if you think you're making a joke... this is why everything is said on the internet, even if deeply thought, looks like a joke. They're on the "lol" side by default. It's a dumb, superficial, hyporitical and simplistic generation, we have to face this. So it's normal for them to make dumb comments, to make superficial comments, to make hypocritical comments (instead of correctly critical comments), to make simplistic comments.

But I admire you anyway, because you keep caring. Honestly, I don't care anymore. Too many youngsters in the MUGEN scene, I can't face the generation shift (even if I'm 30). This is why I've almost quitted. Either they're stupid/offensive comments, or void compliments... or nothing at all.

What else can I say? Better than nothing at all.

For all the simpletons: too difficult to understand? Read it again, sorry. This topic is about sharing thoughts and these are my honest ones.

Last edited by mulambo on October 24th 2019, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://emanuelepepi.altervista.org
OldGamer

OldGamer

let talk about it Empty
PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it EmptyOctober 24th 2019, 12:46 pm

mulambo wrote:
OldGamer, deal with it. It's the new generations. Rarely they have an opinion to share... and if they have one they keep it for themselves because they're used to see a dumb world and they adapted to it, unless the rules of their group are about talking a lot they won't talk at all. They're either "lol" or "cool" or "let's roast this!" depending on the content. If people tell your stuff is good, I guess they do not even have the ability to formulate a feedback, either because of the generational/sociological thing as said before, or because they're lazy or because they feel that not saying a word means to be humble/humile... or they just say it because everyone else does so it's the norm to say "cool bro" "keep it up" ,etc. because saying elseway would be "rude", "mean", etc. in their own opinion, I guess.
Beside this, they're kids, they're players (sometimes obsessive ones) so you don't have to expect much but a comment they would even avoid if they had the like button.

But I admire you anyway, because you keep caring. Honestly, I don't care anymore. Too many youngsters in the MUGEN scene, I can't face the generation shift (even if I'm 30). This is way I've almost quitted. Either they're stupid/offensive comments, or void compliments.
I totally understand where you coming from that's the reason why we need to talk about it I am truly am sorry that you have bad experience with children and they're vulgar comments and harsh replies I am truly am sorry that you have to go through this but we have to give them on a good example we cannot due to their level but in reality we have to show them that we do care about our work if they're so call Young children that's just started in moving then we need to go ahead and give them all the encouragement another way is ignore the response and just response to those who actually care about your work but at the same time show them kindness sympathy and give them the encouragement.I already learned to deal with it that's why I'm encouraged everyone to show kindness and to help out

I'm very sorry to bring religion into this but it makes a good very good point and a very positive point our Lord Jesus Christ teaches us to continue to aid and encourage one another, saying: “Make this your decision, not to put before a brother a stumbling block or a cause for tripping. For the kingdom of God does not mean eating and drinking, but means righteousness and peace and joy with holy spirit

we all learn to deal with it but also have a firme sympathy and understanding be patient and learn from mistakes or misunderstanding God is love we all love we are love this is why we have to give them had a good example ilu

Back to top Go down
mulambo

mulambo

let talk about it Empty
PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it EmptyOctober 24th 2019, 12:52 pm

Well, yeah but Jesus had to face one only Lazarus back then. Today everybody seems dead. We don't need one prophet only.
We need hundreds if not thousands of them, lol.

Sorry for being so critical and dramatic about it, but I don't feel this responsibility toward a bunch of kids who didn't receive the proper education. It's their parents' responsibility, not mine. I tried, I failed, I don't want to try again uselessly. I can only see the results.
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

let talk about it Empty
PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it EmptyOctober 24th 2019, 1:10 pm

mulambo wrote:
Well, yeah but Jesus had to face one only Lazarus back then. Today everybody seems dead. We don't need one prophet only.
We need hundreds if not thousands of them, lol.
hahaha indeed my friend we do need a thousand of them that's the reason why Jesus says go forth and make disciples and go and speak the good news and look what happened but we are the thousand people that you referring to we are the ones are going forth and doing Jesus Christ works and also Jehovah's work it's the same thing with Mugen we need to apply ourselves and take the time and encourage them and yes their children and some adults act like children so we treat them like children and show them the encouragement they need if they disagree or agree of whatever you say then we just have to go to turn around and use reverse psychology on them they're imperfect humans just like us but this is why we have to focus on one thing do not let them discourage you but also give them the courage and encouragement they need  let talk about it 670481599
Back to top Go down
kimczi

kimczi

let talk about it Empty
PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it EmptyOctober 24th 2019, 2:30 pm

this is why i never comment because i don't know what to say and i don't want just write nice work etc. especially if someone else did this
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

let talk about it Empty
PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it EmptyOctober 24th 2019, 2:35 pm

kimczi wrote:
this is why i never comment because i don't know what to say and i don't want just write nice work etc. especially if someone else did this
that is fine you really don't have to say anything for other creators, but what if you make something from a sprite pixel art that you created, that be a different story. just be sure comment your Fans and listen to the Sprite artist will giving you feedback and listen to there comments with your  content of the artwork or your content of mugen works  let talk about it 670481599 make sure there feedback are not short lol!
Back to top Go down
Mistah Jorge

Mistah Jorge

let talk about it Empty
PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it EmptyOctober 24th 2019, 4:36 pm

kimczi wrote:
I am with this guy.
Sometimes i have found nothing to report, so i would be left with a +1.
Most of the times here is because of lack of interest in the particular character.
I think there are some +1 guys in here (even me at times, even though most of the guys we're talking about are mostly into MARVEL or DC since this forum is more focused on that, and i'm not into it that much) possibly because one of these two reasons or both, or if you're an idiot like me, you forget about posting feedback.

Slight derail (or not, this could be an example of proper feedback): Since we're talking about feedback and I mentioned forgetting about stuff, i forgot to send you some feedback about your M.I.C.A: 2nd edition screen pack.
You see that is a very nice screen pack, purple is a really nice choice of color (don't even at me, purple is fricking sexy AF), and i like the disco fever theme of it.
BUT there was a small problem that kept just getting bigger and more annoying, especially if you're just testing characters that you are making. In mid fight each time you get enough meter for a super/hyper/whatever_the_terminology_depends_on_which_name_is_given_by_it's_game the sound that notifies that is just too damn high, high enough to give an unsuspecting nearby person a spook with just 30-40% of volume on my laptop.
And i hate that, i'm a quiet person that hates to bug anybody in the proximity and yes, I could get some headset or whatever but here's two things:

1. I'm rarely playing stuff outside of my house.
  2. I really like to fill my room with the sound of whatever i'm listening/playing on my speakers on low volume.
Back to top Go down
mulambo

mulambo

let talk about it Empty
PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it EmptyOctober 24th 2019, 5:06 pm

kimczi wrote:
comments are comments, they're not artistic creations. they're a response to an artistic creation (be it a painting or a screenpack, they both require skills, technique, etc...). so why do you fear to be un-original? It's not like the creator knows if you appreciated it or not, and especially why. The reason of appreciation is what makes the creators go. Even if you fear to make an un-original comment you can check the dictionary and find a synonym or another way around to express your reactions/liking about the creation that is been provided to you.

Anyway, as I already told to OldGamer, sometimes "good work" is enough. If somebody has nothing else to say, why forcing ?
But if someone sees and appreciates a work, he / she should tell it. Why? Because it's been made for you too.
You don't have to be a poet to be properly thankful. Sometimes you just have to say "thanks", but if you could add something more to it then you'll show you really care (IF one really cares, of course).

I think there's something depressive behind the decision of saying nothing at all.

"Silence, something about silence makes me sick. Cause silence can be violent, sorta like a slit wrist . "

Now somebody can say that creators should just make and expect nothing, then also players (if this arguing is true) should expect nothing. In a little while both creators and players will be unsatisfied and the "scene" will disappear as everyone trusts no one. It's not so dramatic, of course, but you see the point: a little pride hasn't damaged anybody. It's not like the average creator wants a statue, a poem or something, lol...

This why I've almost left the "scene". Because players are like: "gimme gimme" , and all the other creators are just like "make, make!".... it's a mania.
Back to top Go down
Eduardo Merenda

Eduardo Merenda

let talk about it Empty
PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it EmptyOctober 24th 2019, 11:10 pm

I have one situation to add on the @mulambo question:

What if the person don't want to say nothing because of the fear of to be misunderstood and/or attacked by the creator of mugenic content?

Even that nobody wants to admit it, the creator have some power in the Mugen community. He's often seen like the keeper of the mugenic knowledge. How you'll doubt of somebody which knows more and have more experience than you?

And if the creator uses your misunderstood critic to attack you?
Maybe it is a thing you don't feel immediately but one of the strongest feelings is called "I fucked up and deserve all the hate".
In this case, your "inferiority" was exposed and you'll think two, three or more times before making any comment because the chances of being humilated in enormous.

That's the reason there I don't comment nothing, besides the fact that I made too much shit in my life and I'm still suffering the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Aℓίcℯ

Aℓίcℯ

let talk about it Empty
PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it EmptyOctober 25th 2019, 12:56 am

Usually don't give feedback on anything really unless someone asks me to, don't want to bother writing a wall of text if I'm not sure the other is going to take it into account, at least for subsequent works.

Particularly because I believe that feedback is only useful when mistakes are difficult to spot... if they are difficult to spot then it's already a decent job worth a try, and it's a good idea to have several people actively trying to break it, probably wouldn't say much except that I like it and play it often, expecting not to find errors and report if I find something.

On the opposite side, don't want to bother giving feedback to something whose flaws can be spotted right away just by looking/playing it for some seconds, because that tells me they either don't even play their own stuff or have no idea how to build something functional.... or simply don't care, so they wouldn't even know how to fix it or even understand why it is bad, kinda just trash it right away.

e.g: If you can't even align a clsn to a projectile, can't expect you to know why having 2 completely different moves can serve the same function making one redundant, or why having a -15 jab on block is bad gameplay design, or even to know what framedata is (all this is kinda basic)..... GFX work is different, design in this case is not as technical.... sprite-wise, if all you do is moving some pixels upwards-downwards, rotating some body parts without even moving the rest of the body or can't do anything without frakenspriting to be able to animate, then I can't expect you to make fluid followthroughs.
Back to top Go down
mulambo

mulambo

let talk about it Empty
PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it EmptyOctober 25th 2019, 2:42 am

Eduardo Merenda wrote:
I have one situation to add on the @mulambo question:

What if the person don't want to say nothing because of the fear of to be misunderstood and/or attacked by the creator of mugenic content?

Even that nobody wants to admit it, the creator have some power in the Mugen community. He's often seen like the keeper of the mugenic knowledge. How you'll doubt of somebody which knows more and have more experience than you?

And if the creator uses your misunderstood critic to attack you?
Maybe it is a thing you don't feel immediately but one of the strongest feelings is called "I fucked up and deserve all the hate".
In this case, your "inferiority" was exposed and you'll think two, three or more times before making any comment because the chances of being humilated in enormous.

That's the reason there I don't comment nothing, besides the fact that I made too much shit in my life and I'm still suffering the consequences.
I can't speak about language, because I know my English level isn't top notch, but about all the rest... That is up to you and your courage. But also sensitivity matters, you got to see if the mods blaming you are saying the truth or not, if you're offending or not. Their "humiliation" depends on their level of maturity.
I've seen dozens of people like that. Douches in other forums thinking they're big things. It is true: every forum you go has a subjectice system of norm which can be even broken by those who rule such forums, as it already happened to me that their decisions were based off the matter of simpathy. They think they're playing an online RPG game where you can lure other people into violating the rules, so when they bait somebody into violation of rules they feel like they have beaten somebody. This is the level of their maturity.
Yes, there's a danger to be banned for your opinion, this is also a reason why I almost left MUGEN: too many kiddos in charge. Because of so called "bosses". But I don't care, I say what I want to say and if somebody gets triggered it's because it's the truth. In the end I could be banned and "humiliated", but living a life like them would be much more humiliating for my real person, not my virtual "persona". So such people can brag about their power as much as they want, but in the end they will be blamed as one of the reasons why MUGEN died (at least to me).
You have to renounce to reputation in order to be really yourself.
Between dealing with autistic liars and being an outcast, I prefer to be an outcast. It's up to you which side of the equation you wanna deal with. In the end their "power" reverts back to them as the inability to keep a human behaviour. Let them repent.
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

let talk about it Empty
PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it EmptyOctober 25th 2019, 6:31 pm

Mistah Jorge wrote:
kimczi wrote:
I am with this guy.
Sometimes i have found nothing to report, so i would be left with a +1.
Most of the times here is because of lack of interest in the particular character.
I think there are some +1 guys in here (even me at times, even though most of the guys we're talking about are mostly into MARVEL or DC since this forum is more focused on that, and i'm not into it that much) possibly because one of these two reasons or both, or if you're an idiot like me, you forget about posting feedback.

Slight derail (or not, this could be an example of proper feedback): Since we're talking about feedback and I mentioned forgetting about stuff, i forgot to send you some feedback about your M.I.C.A: 2nd edition screen pack.
You see that is a very nice screen pack, purple is a really nice choice of color (don't even at me, purple is fricking sexy AF), and i like the disco fever theme of it.
BUT there was a small problem that kept just getting bigger and more annoying, especially if you're just testing characters that you are making. In mid fight each time you get enough meter for a super/hyper/whatever_the_terminology_depends_on_which_name_is_given_by_it's_game the sound that notifies that is just too damn high, high enough to give an unsuspecting nearby person a spook with just 30-40% of volume on my laptop.
And i hate that, i'm a quiet person that hates to bug anybody in the proximity and yes, I could get some headset or whatever but here's two things:

1. I'm rarely playing stuff outside of my house.
  2. I really like to fill my room with the sound of whatever i'm listening/playing on my speakers on low volume.

yes I did take to time and I did listen to your suggestion your feedback and your opinions about my old 2nd mica screen pack I did read your feedback and your suggestion. because your response I went ahead and made the final version of my screen pack for Mica Final, because the First version and the second version were experimental bate version and not the full version type model. I do take the time and I do listen and I do take your suggestion to Heart maybe you misunderstood what I told you about the final version but I guess you weren't satisfied with my response and for that I'm truly sorry, This is why we have to work together to make a good understanding. once again I'm truly am sorry but I do listen to you and to everyone, I'm going to be releasing my new Mica Final screen pack HD Version and I hope you might like what you see but this time it's going to be on fully functional and ready soon  let talk about it 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

let talk about it Empty
PostSubject: Re: let talk about it    let talk about it Empty

Back to top Go down

let talk about it
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next