The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! Emptyby ralaco Today at 4:42 pm

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! Emptyby GTFoxN6Y Today at 4:00 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! Emptyby O Ilusionista Today at 10:19 am

» Rogue By Acey Palette issue
Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! Emptyby LightingRed99 Today at 5:46 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud!

Go down 
+6
Doom
crosspotts1.0
LoKoLoKo
GTAGuy
SUPERFERNANDOXT
Gladiacloud
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gladiacloud

Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! Empty
PostSubject: Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud!   Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! EmptyAugust 3rd 2019, 11:54 am

Gladiacloud here.

Have you missed me? Smile

You should know that I have not been inactive during these months. In February, after Lou's release, I simply decided to do some private mugen works, for fun, before working on the my new character, which today I decided to release with great satisfaction.

After so much time and hard work and, above all, having had some creative blocks and despite the lack of respect I received, I can finally release a sonic character that I wanted since I discovered the Mugen, around 2002/2003.

VECTOR THE CROCODILE!

Yes, I know, it is my habit to post the screenshots immediately after the announcement of the character, but today I will make a small exception to tell you how my character originated.

It all started simply from this Mugenhunter's screenshot I found on Google Images several months ago:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/mugenhunter/images/9/9d/FFEndChaotix.png/revision/latest?cb=20180619020648

I was postponing Vector for many years now, and this screenshot had what I needed to get started: the source for an initial sprite.

Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! Vgt8g4o

However, due to the non-human physiognomy of Vector (it's a crocodile!), making this first sprite took me a lot of time. But there was also another problem: it was too much small. And so I scrap this sprite and recreated it from scratch using as base a resized version of a Vector custom sprite that I found on Spriters Resource, hoping to create it with the same method as Cream.

Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! ToN2LSX

Also in this case, too much time spent drawing it because of the physiognomy ... and also for too many details. I then had to resort to the good old "Charizard method": Xnalara screenshots and tracing.

Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! Y0cdofy

I was almost close. And to my help came my friend MotorRoach, who gave a nice final touch.

Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! 5TntV4q

In addition to Xnalara, I also had to use the graphics tablet to make the complete spritesheet. And, in the end, the result is what you see in the screenshots below:

SCREENSHOTS:
Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! DvTPK43
Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! 3F3KYUG
Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! QV8FpM1
Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! BHsTP42
Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! Zvd6wba
Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! BpJmmHu
Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! FCgOQuE
Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! YyBeqLX

DOWNLOAD LINK:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqetQpKH8pFlhQwvcWu_PF9kURlp?e=7gkuRl

Well, I inform you that this is the last character I will release ... for now. After a lot of work, I think I deserve a little vacation, don't you? ;P

Have fun with Vector!
Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud!   Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! EmptyAugust 3rd 2019, 12:54 pm

Cool!!!

Suggestion For Next Character:

Unknown Soldier - Marvel VS. Capcom

#MVCUnkSoldier
Back to top Go down
Gladiacloud

PostSubject: Re: Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud!   Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! EmptyAugust 3rd 2019, 1:23 pm

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
Cool!!!

#MVCUnkSoldier

No.
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud!   Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! EmptyAugust 3rd 2019, 1:31 pm

Congrats on this release.

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
Cool!!!

#MVCUnkSoldier

Stop requesting stuff to be made.
Back to top Go down
LoKoLoKo

LoKoLoKo

PostSubject: Re: Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud!   Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! EmptyAugust 3rd 2019, 1:47 pm

Wooouuuuu! Sega Freedom fighters! Great work man, good vacation
sonic
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud!   Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! EmptyAugust 3rd 2019, 2:18 pm

Look at vector eating that ass lol great job on him if you do make another it be cool to get the weasel guy with the cowboy hat and guns
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud!   Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! EmptyAugust 3rd 2019, 3:26 pm

Looks awesome ... fire
Congratulations ... sonrisa
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Aeon07

Aeon07

PostSubject: Re: Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud!   Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! EmptyAugust 3rd 2019, 8:43 pm

Great character Gladiacloud! Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! 670481599
Good vacation! bub
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud!   Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! EmptyAugust 3rd 2019, 9:29 pm

amazing sprites!!!!nice work clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
galactus

galactus

PostSubject: Re: Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud!   Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! EmptyAugust 5th 2019, 5:58 pm

Wow, I agree with yolomate, those sprites are amazing Shocked yes
and I like his moves, plus just about everything about
him really, you have definitely done Vector the Crocodile
justice, I like him a lot personally Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! 2800933067..Great Job Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! 670481599

well done Gladiacloud clap clap plus congrats on the
release Smile ..also many thanks for making/releasing this
Awesome Vector very, very much appreciated Very Happy

cheers Gladiacloud cheers Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! 705151839

and finally enjoy your vacation, you definitely deserve it sunny Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! 1759413731
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud!   Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! EmptyAugust 7th 2019, 3:13 am

i don t know this char ,probably because I never played a sega game, but every time you release a char, you have my attenction, the first thing a think is "A new masterpiece is coming",thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud!   Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud! Empty

Back to top Go down

Vector the Crocodile released by Gladiacloud!
Page 1 of 1